Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jim05 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:56 pm

stan wrote:Bird in hand winery saying that all staff and visitors will be required to be vaccinated to go there.

Not sure that's legal.

Not sure that's a good idea, I mean it's a nice place and all but it's going to lose business. Id your choosing to make this type of decision then you need to be able to stand on your own feet. No handouts.
It’s absolutely legal and by the end of this year there will hardly be a pub or restaurant that unvaccinated people will be allowed in.
Only vaccinated folk will be allowed to travel and attend sporting events, concerts etc
As for Bird in hand it’s actually been great advertising for them. Their online sales through the roof today after the announcement
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:14 pm

Doesn't days work in a winery or something? Be bloody funny if he was forced to get vax'd :lol:
Extend The Dukes
Bandit
Under 18s

Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 105 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:48 pm

The anti vaxers must respect Bird in the Hand's decision. After all the winery is exercising free choice, just like the anti vaxers choose not to get vaxed.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:57 am

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
MW wrote:33 are fully vaccinated and in ICU? That's a worry.

Big worry.
Does make you wonder………….

Where’s Ol’ mate Apache when we need him

Edit: Jimmy beat me too it

The Apache is still around [emoji38]

I did say in a post some time back that this September cases will go up and there will be more deaths just like in any Flu season sometimes the deaths are in the hundreds and sometimes in the thousands depending on the virulency of the Flu strain.

The sad thing about it all is the C.O.C is still alive and doing very well the Cult Of Covid.

Any way i am still heartened by one stat 99% plus survival rate if you get Delta in Australia pretty good odds hey.

Any way to finish off hows this for logic.

CNN reporter interviewing an Amish elder, the interview went like this; CNN reporter; we've noticed that the Covid virus doesn't affect the Amish colonies the same as the rest of the world ! Can you explain this phenomenon ? We don't have televisions.

Bang Bang Baa Baa Baa
NSWs presses are just unbelievable, they'll contradict themselves from day to day and it's like business as usual.

Although they'll be the first to see how it goes being vaccinated at 80% and opening up.

WA seem to be attempting to like the Amesh in being secluded from everyone else.

Yep it will be very interesting.

If you read what is happening in Israel with the Delta well over 50 percent of hospitalisations are now the vaccinated they have now recommended a third jab booster i am hearing other reports they are looking at 5 monthly jabs what the f aaa rk is going on ???? Will this scenario also occur here in Australia ?

Is this the blueprint for the rest of the world ?

Tell ya what some one is making squilllions of Dollars from these unapproved novel gene therapies ( vaccine my fat arse ) it makes ya wonder is it a scamdemic so the rich can get richer ?

https://www.science.org/news/2021/08/gr ... feat-delta
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Smashed Crab » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:56 am

Yep it will be very interesting.

If you read what is happening in Israel with the Delta well over 50 percent of hospitalisations are now the vaccinated they have now recommended a third jab booster i am hearing other reports they are looking at 5 monthly jabs what the f aaa rk is going on ???? Will this scenario also occur here in Australia ?

Tell ya what some one is making squilllions of Dollars from these unapproved novel gene therapies ( vaccine my fat arse ) it makes ya wonder is it a scamdemic so the rich can get richer ?

https://www.science.org/news/2021/08/gr ... feat-delta[/quote]

Over 50% of hospitilastions have had the jab yes, but that's because well over 70% of the population have had the double jab. And the death rate is much lower than it was before the jab. No matter how much spin and crap you write your arguments are not stacking up.

Yes I agree, there are some companies and individuals making a serious amount of money out of this all. Every disaster creates an opportunity for someone to get rich
Smashed Crab
Rookie

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Jim05 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:01 am

From Dan today. I said months ago that this would happen

“If you’re vaccinated, you are going to be able to participate in the economy, you’re going to be able to go to a pub, the cinema, to a sporting event, you’re going to be able to do all sorts of things.

“Far from being locked into your house, you will have freedoms that an unvaccinated person is not going to be able to do. They will be locked out of a whole range of venues ­because they could be vaccinated, and they’ve chosen not to.

“I am not going to lock down the whole state to protect people who wouldn’t protect themselves.”
Jim05
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:05 am

Jim05 wrote:From Dan today. I said months ago that this would happen

“If you’re vaccinated, you are going to be able to participate in the economy, you’re going to be able to go to a pub, the cinema, to a sporting event, you’re going to be able to do all sorts of things.

“Far from being locked into your house, you will have freedoms that an unvaccinated person is not going to be able to do. They will be locked out of a whole range of venues ­because they could be vaccinated, and they’ve chosen not to.

“I am not going to lock down the whole state to protect people who wouldn’t protect themselves.”

Why aren’t they allowed out now then?

I wouldn’t believe a word that skid mark says
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jim05 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:08 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:

Trialling the software now and the rules won’t kick into until 80% vax has occurred. Similar will happen here too, only a matter of time
Jim05
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:12 am

Jim05 wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:

Trialling the software now and the rules won’t kick into until 80% vax has occurred. Similar will happen here too, only a matter of time

Probably still trialling their QR software as well
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:21 am

Jim05 wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:

What a load of crap to be honest. Look I'm not an anti vaxxer but we have these premiers trying to bully us into getting these.

Not happy but it's more that they are trying to protect there fragile health systems rather than actually fixing the issues.

Get the capacity sorted out, y ah sure get to your 80% but threatening to lock people are is bullshit
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:43 am

Smashed Crab wrote:Yep it will be very interesting.

Over 50% of hospitilastions have had the jab yes, but that's because well over 70% of the population have had the double jab. And the death rate is much lower than it was before the jab. No matter how much spin and crap you write your arguments are not stacking up.

Yes I agree, there are some companies and individuals making a serious amount of money out of this all. Every disaster creates an opportunity for someone to get rich[/quote]

PS

Not my spin and crap mate the advice and report is from the Israeli Health system.

Do you know how to read?

Also many other similar reports from other countries its all at your finger tips if you have the time and inclination to read such articles.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:48 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:

He thinks people are stupid!
He’s all huff and puff!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2516 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:50 am

It's all unravelling a bit over there.
Especially for Sutton and Dan to a lesser degree with other issues now being prominent and parliamentary enquiries.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11839 times
Been liked: 3597 times

Postby Jim05 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:50 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:

He thinks people are stupid!
He’s all huff and puff!
I agree in regards to Dan but all states will be doing it soon including ours.
By the end of November I’d be surprised if many clubs or pubs will allow unvaccinated persons entry
Jim05
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:50 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:

LOL :lol:

You forgot to mention Gladys of NSW also the heartless Pylashit of QLD and the rest of the knuckleheads they make it up from day to day

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Wedgie » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:50 pm

Cavan Hotel closed due to being an exposure site last Monday, luckily my mate wasn't there that night for a change!
Typical though, I feel a lot better than last week for some reason and was looking for a beer somewhere, ahh well, I'm sure we will find another pub. ;)

PS Cross Keys also closed due to a different than usual "exposure", I wonder how many blokes will ignore the 14 day quarantine in fear of telling their wives where they were! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Jim05 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:06 pm

Wedgie wrote:Cavan Hotel closed due to being an exposure site last Monday, luckily my mate wasn't there that night for a change!
Typical though, I feel a lot better than last week for some reason and was looking for a beer somewhere, ahh well, I'm sure we will find another pub. ;)

PS Cross Keys also closed due to a different than usual "exposure", I wonder how many blokes will ignore the 14 day quarantine in fear of telling their wives where they were! :lol:
Was mentioned that no QR code’s used at Cross Keys
Jim05
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:52 pm

An interesting insight into what's happening in Canada atm from a mate:

Hey legends,
Just wanted to fill you in on where things are at here in Canada (specifically Banff, Alberta) right now with COVID-19, vaccines, lockdowns and all that jazz. Hopefully it gives you some insight into how things are playing out here and you can decide what, if anything, you'd like to do with the information.
For the most part of the last couple of months, around 70% of the population have been double vaccinated with either 2 doses of or a mixed combo of AZ, Pfizer & Moderna.
We've enjoyed a relatively normal summer. Bars, pubs, restaurants, even nightclubs have all been operating at full capacity and without masking restrictions in place since July 1st. It's been bloody amazing to say the least to feel like we've done the right thing and we're all getting back to life as normal. Of everyone I know, none have had any serious side effects from any of the vaccine doses and are proud to be doing their part for moving forward.
Over the past couple of weeks we've seen cases start to rise again at a speed that has been quite concerning, then, today with minimal notice, we are facing a new set of restrictions. Fortunately not the type of heavy hand your local Australian premier hands out, but still, we're going backwards when we should have been going forwards.
The new restrictions are being put into immediate effect in an effort to prevent our health system from being under too much pressure from COVID. The threshold I believe is 500 COVID19 hospitalizations province wide.
Of these 500+ hospitalizations, around 80-90% (depending on your source) are people who for whatever reason have chosen to remain unvaccinated. 114 of these 500+ hospitalizations are in ICU. 98% of the ICU admissions are unvaccinated.
If you're looking for real life numbers and figures, they're here. I'd be happy to share my sources with you. They're available for everyone to see.
What you chose to do is inevitably up to you, but the numbers don't lie.
Stay safe out there!
Love Uncle Dale x
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby FlyingHigh » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:17 am

Apachebulldog wrote:

Smashed Crab wrote:
Yes I agree, there are some companies and individuals making a serious amount of money out of this all. Every disaster creates an opportunity for someone to get rich

Do you mean like the RBA printing vast amounts of money and it all ending up in unproductive asset classes such as "Real" Estate?
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 174 times

Postby stan » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:21 am

When does Daisy get back? This thread is getting a little on topic and boring.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion