2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Adelaide Footy League Talk

Who will win the D7 Premiership

Adelaide Lutheran
1
2%
Brahma Lodge
10
18%
Central United
14
25%
Flinders Uni
1
2%
Greenacres
11
20%
Hackham
4
7%
Houghton
11
20%
Mitchell Park
2
4%
OSB/Lonsdale
1
2%
 
Total votes : 55

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Sticks28 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:49 pm

Central United vs Brahma lodge grand final jeepers couple nice clubs there - central United supporters seriously fkd group - would hate to play the them bunch of serious grubs
Sticks28
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby The Bedge » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:58 pm

Sticks28 wrote:Central United vs Brahma lodge grand final jeepers couple nice clubs there - central United supporters seriously fkd group - would hate to play the them bunch of serious grubs

Arrogant **** from the affluent areas like Mitcham love taking cheap shots at the likes of Units.. then cry like babies when there is retaliation.

Units have a “passionate” group of supporters - and a few straight up spastics - but opposition sides love winding them up then when they cop crap back they pull the feral card.

Do yourself a favour, don’t watch the D7 final next week - go watch Mitcham.. oops.. they ain’t playing..
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14770
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3067 times
Been liked: 3524 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Sticks28 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:09 pm

Glenuga* thanks
Sticks28
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby The Bedge » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:17 pm

Sticks28 wrote:Glenuga* thanks

Glenunga*

All that money on education wasted. 8)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14770
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3067 times
Been liked: 3524 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:25 pm

D7 and D7 Grand Finals will be held at Thomas Farms Oval (Mitcham)

12.15pm Crabs v Blodge

2.30pm Units v Blodge
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26205
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1574 times
Been liked: 2027 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby BenchedEagle » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:33 pm

Footy Chick wrote:D7 and D7 Grand Finals will be held at Thomas Farms Oval (Mitcham)

12.15pm Crabs v Blodge

2.30pm Units v Blodge

Looking at the various GF locations this gets moved to Salisbury Oval surely?
User avatar
BenchedEagle
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:37 pm

BenchedEagle wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:D7 and D7 Grand Finals will be held at Thomas Farms Oval (Mitcham)

12.15pm Crabs v Blodge

2.30pm Units v Blodge

Looking at the various GF locations this gets moved to Salisbury Oval surely?


Image
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26205
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1574 times
Been liked: 2027 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby BenchedEagle » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:41 pm

Great atmosphere Friday night. All 3 clubs had extremely vocal supporters, noone crossed the line and I didnt mind the chanting from the Crabs.
They havent had a great run in recent years and wouldve been quite special for them to knock off an undefeated side to go to a Granny.
Best of luck to them next week, the bigger the oval the better chance they have of another upset.

PNU were great hosts, saw 1st hand Gary McIntosh doing all the little things for his club. Have a lot of respect for a legend like him doing stuff like hand writing the various teams scoreboard names, sweeping up etc was glad to see them get up in Grade 1/1R today.
User avatar
BenchedEagle
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby The Bedge » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Was surprised Flinders Uni finished 4th.. was more shocked Units B grade went undefeated
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14770
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3067 times
Been liked: 3524 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Parker1992 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:48 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
BenchedEagle wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:D7 and D7 Grand Finals will be held at Thomas Farms Oval (Mitcham)

12.15pm Crabs v Blodge

2.30pm Units v Blodge

Looking at the various GF locations this gets moved to Salisbury Oval surely?


Image



I hope you're right. Mitcham and Flinders have some strong ties. But what makes you so sure?
Parker1992
Mini-League
 
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:05 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Moorook-Kingston

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Demon Juke » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:57 pm

Parker1992 wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:
BenchedEagle wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:D7 and D7 Grand Finals will be held at Thomas Farms Oval (Mitcham)

12.15pm Crabs v Blodge

2.30pm Units v Blodge

Looking at the various GF locations this gets moved to Salisbury Oval surely?


Image



I hope you're right. Mitcham and Flinders have some strong ties. But what makes you so sure?


League want to play it furthest south as possible, thinking no supporters want to travel that far.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby BenchedEagle » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:15 pm

They would be wrong. The convoys, minibuses, horse and buggys are all being organised for Mitcham.
Easy trip really, South Rd has been good on Saturdays lately and then an easy run east up Cross Rd.
‘Anywhere, Anytime’
User avatar
BenchedEagle
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:19 pm

BenchedEagle wrote:TSouth Rd has been good on Saturdays lately’


Which South Road are you talking about? :lol:

PS: Got you a good one last night, eh? ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26205
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1574 times
Been liked: 2027 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby The Bedge » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:19 pm

It’s not about the supporters - never has been.. it’s about the “neutral” bloke who lives in the area who decides to get around the games and create havoc.

Further trips make it less appealing for them.

Generally most clubs supporters understand how they’re expected to behave.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14770
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3067 times
Been liked: 3524 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:21 pm

The Bedge wrote:It’s not about the supporters - never has been.. it’s about the “neutral” bloke who lives in the area who decides to get around the games and create havoc.

Further trips make it less appealing for them.

Generally most clubs supporters understand how they’re expected to behave.



Except for Frank. Can you tell Frank the game's at Salisbury?


I'm not F****** swearing! :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26205
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1574 times
Been liked: 2027 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby BenchedEagle » Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:35 pm

Footy Chick wrote:
BenchedEagle wrote:TSouth Rd has been good on Saturdays lately’


Which South Road are you talking about? :lol:

PS: Got you a good one last night, eh? ;)
good to see you again mate, it had been a while :)

South Road been good, enjoy it before the next stage works start, will be a nightmare!
User avatar
BenchedEagle
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2733
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby Demon Juke » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:47 pm

The Bedge wrote:It’s not about the supporters - never has been.. it’s about the “neutral” bloke who lives in the area who decides to get around the games and create havoc.

Further trips make it less appealing for them.

Generally most clubs supporters understand how they’re expected to behave.


Do you really believe that! You have been hanging around Thebbie too much mate.
Demon Juke
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 pm
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 67 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:54 pm

Demon Juke wrote:
The Bedge wrote:It’s not about the supporters - never has been.. it’s about the “neutral” bloke who lives in the area who decides to get around the games and create havoc.

Further trips make it less appealing for them.

Generally most clubs supporters understand how they’re expected to behave.


Do you really believe that! You have been hanging around Thebbie too much mate.


What’s your reasoning?
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5785
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 am
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 640 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby jo172 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:35 pm

For whatever it's worth the volunteers over the bar and BBQ at Payneham were a huge wrap for the Central United crowd.

Polite, boisterous, hungry and thirsty, all you want from a footy crowd
jo172
League - Top 5
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 pm
Has liked: 1096 times
Been liked: 660 times

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Postby The Bedge » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:11 am

jo172 wrote:For whatever it's worth the volunteers over the bar and BBQ at Payneham were a huge wrap for the Central United crowd.

Polite, boisterous, hungry and thirsty, all you want from a footy crowd

Good little setup at PNU - similarly with Kilburn - and how good is technology these days when you can pay for things with phone/card and dont have to worry about cash. Makes it so much quicker and easier.

What are your lights rated at though?

I thought the Friday night finals were a beauty, my only concern is back to back games makes for a long night.. but it did allow people to wander in after work and catch the main game.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14770
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: BarbeeCueAria
Has liked: 3067 times
Been liked: 3524 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Adelaide Footy League

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests