Jade Sheedy signs on !!

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Jade Sheedy signs on !!

Postby MJP1993 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:23 pm

The Woodville West Torrens Football Club is delighted to announce that Jade Sheedy has agreed to a three-year contract extension.
Sheedy who joined the Club at the end of the 2019 season, still has a year to run on his existing contract, with this extension tying him to the Club until at least the end of the 2025 season.
On his decision to extend his contract Sheedy said, “I would like to thank the WWTFC in trusting me to guide the Club over the next 4 seasons. In the past 2 years, the playing group have built strong foundations, and we will all strive to continue to build upon these. I am very grateful for the support of all Coach’s & backroom staff that all make this Club great.”
CEO Luke Powell said the Club was thrilled to extend Jade’s contract and set the long-term direction of the football program.
“Jade has come in and had an instant impact at the Club in his first two seasons, and we couldn’t be happier to have Jade oversee our football program for the next four seasons. Not only has Jade produced great results on field but he has also shown the wonderful ability to develop and grow our younger players, as was reflected in losing four mature age players to the AFL at the end of the 2020 season. To have the services of a strong leader such as Jade for the next four seasons gives our football program great stability for the future and a chance for it to grow into something really special.”
MJP1993
Under 18s

Has liked: 394 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: Jade Sheedy signs on !!

Postby Aerie » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:10 pm

Great news! He’s been brilliant!
Aerie
Coach

Has liked: 147 times
Been liked: 503 times

Postby Mic » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:08 pm

I would have thought there would be lots of interest from AFL clubs. Is there an out if he gets an offer?
Mic
League - Top 5

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 144 times

Postby whybother » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:11 pm

I think that he runs a local building business so he might not have any interest in the AFL
whybother
Under 16s

Has liked: 108 times
Been liked: 97 times

Postby Wedgie » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:22 pm

Excellent news for the Eagles, Jade is quality.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Booney » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:19 pm

Mic wrote:I would have thought there would be lots of interest from AFL clubs. Is there an out if he gets an offer?

Absolutely there would be.

Good find for the Eags though.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby am Bays » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:35 pm

Booney wrote:
Mic wrote:I would have thought there would be lots of interest from AFL clubs. Is there an out if he gets an offer?

Absolutely there would be.

Good find for the Eags though.

Do you know something?

Voss has gone….
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby ferret » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:32 pm

He very much likes the current life balance he gets by coaching in the SANFL. Also, he's his own boss in the SANFL scene!!
One of the very best recruits to the club. In Sheedy we Trust.
ferret
Reserves

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 136 times

Board index   Football  SANFL