Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Trader » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:39 am

Dutchy wrote:Its everyone's personal choice and I respect that, however if you intend to get it I don't quite understand not getting it now, get it done and add to the figures that the experts are hanging onto to allow things to open up again, otherwise it's just delaying everything.

I think there is enough people vaccinated around the world now to know that there is nothing harmful in the vax.

I'm not concerned about there being something harmful in the vaccine.

I am happy to wait for their to be more information.

Things like America aren't recognising Astra-Zeneca. America says you must be vaxxed to enter, however if you had AZ that doesn't count and you need to go and get a double dose of Pfizer now.
Things like those that got the early doses are now being told they need a booster. By waiting the cover i get from the first round will last me longer until I'll need a booster, hopefully long enough that the treat from the virus has passed and I won't ever need a booster.

As for the opening up earlier comment, as I said in my previous post, while there is a waiting list, joining the list doesn't move things quicker, it just makes the list 1 person longer for the next one who joins up. Only once there are appointments going unused, then this becomes a valid consideration.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:42 am

Trader wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Its everyone's personal choice and I respect that, however if you intend to get it I don't quite understand not getting it now, get it done and add to the figures that the experts are hanging onto to allow things to open up again, otherwise it's just delaying everything.

I think there is enough people vaccinated around the world now to know that there is nothing harmful in the vax.

Things like America aren't recognising Astra-Zeneca. America says you must be vaxxed to enter, however if you had AZ that doesn't count and you need to go and get a double dose of Pfizer now.
Things like those that got the early doses are now being told they need a booster. By waiting the cover i get from the first round will last me longer until I'll need a booster, hopefully long enough that the treat from the virus has passed and I won't ever need a booster.

As for the opening up earlier comment, as I said in my previous post, while there is a waiting list, joining the list doesn't move things quicker, it just makes the list 1 person longer for the next one who joins up. Only once there are appointments going unused, then this becomes a valid consideration.

If you really wanted a vaccine in the next 2 days you could get one, simple as that. Might need to drive for a while, but you could get one.

In regards to opening up if that's your view, in my opinion, it's a selfish one.

*Edit* - Just went to book on line, can have pfizer at 12:15 tomorrow at Wayville if you like.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby jo172 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:45 am

Trader wrote:

There are appointments going begging at Wayville just this afternoon ...
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby am Bays » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:46 am

Anybody with clinical skills in Nursing, Allied health or Medical on here

We need you up here: https://jobs.nt.gov.au/Home/Search

Mind you I know demand out-strips supply in Southern Adelaide too!
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Trader » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:54 am

Booney wrote:*Edit* - Just went to book on line, can have pfizer at 12:15 tomorrow at Wayville if you like.

jo172 wrote:There are appointments going begging at Wayville just this afternoon ...

Interesting, I just jumped on and it wouldn't let me book until Saturday.
Perhaps there is a difference pool for 1st and 2nd jabs??

But either way, great news that the waiting time for a booking has dropped from 3 weeks to 3 days.
Means I can wait even longer to see if they make it compulsory before going to the cricket.
Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:27 pm

Trader wrote:
Booney wrote:*Edit* - Just went to book on line, can have pfizer at 12:15 tomorrow at Wayville if you like.

jo172 wrote:There are appointments going begging at Wayville just this afternoon ...

But either way, great news that the waiting time for a booking has dropped from 3 weeks to 3 days.
Means I can wait even longer to see if they make it compulsory before going to the cricket.

You think there's any chance it won't be?

Don't complain about any restrictions between now and getting it done then. ;)
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:31 pm

There will be a supply issue with Pfizer when Aus has to send doses to Boris
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Dinglinga75 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:42 pm

Never know, ScoMo might renig on that agreement
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Jim05 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:48 pm

Armchair expert wrote:There will be a supply issue with Pfizer when Aus has to send doses to Boris
Nope, we will be swimming in the stuff by November
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Trader wrote:

The social media bots are scoping the skeptics and putting you at the end of the line
Attachments
Conspiracy Theory #1028.png
Conspiracy Theory #1028.png (5.81 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:43 pm

Daysie would have loved this: https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/08/08/israel-hospital-vaccinated.html

#IStandWithDaysie
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby jo172 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:33 pm

Wasn't Vision Times one of those weird Trump really won the election Falun Gong front "news" sites?
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:03 pm

jo172 wrote:Wasn't Vision Times one of those weird Trump really won the election Falun Gong front "news" sites?

NFI but the fried brain lefties only question Murdoch so it must be right

People like KRudd seem to spend a lot of money accessing Murdoch publications.
I reckon he's Murdoch's biggest subscription earner
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Trader » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:01 pm

One for apache...

Trader
Assistant Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:22 pm

Awww, that's so sad, poor Dan.

PS Someone has too much time on their hands but did it very well! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:43 pm

Food for thought.

Whoever wrote this gets it.

"Of all the vaccines I have taken in my life like Tetanus shots, measles, mumps, polio, meningitis, TB shots, etc...
Never have I heard so many lies and deceptions over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask and socially distance even when fully vaccinated, and that I could still contract or spread the virus even after being fully vaccinated.
Never had to get tested when I was perfectly healthy without any symptoms whatsoever.
Never been bribed by the establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a holiday and/or cash prizes or earn frequent flyer points.
I never had to worry about cardiac issues, neurological disorders, blood clots and sadly more! Didn't even have to worry about death.
Never was I ever THREATENED by the use of FORCE by the Government, Employers, Police force, and Military for a vaccine as seen overseas.
I was never judged by my friends or relatives if I didn't take it. I was never discriminated against for travel or other regular services to a point where I could not buy or sell without it.
The vaccines I have listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking them or for even taking them for that matter.
I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between my family members and/or close friends to a point of destroying my relationships with them ever.
Never have I seen it used for political gain.
Never seen a vaccine needing 24/7 mass media advertising and promotion on every media outlet known to man.
Then there’s mixing and matching different vaccine brands and being told it's okay to do it one day and then told the next day to not do it (overseas).
I have never seen a vaccine threaten someone's livelihood, as well as wipe out their jobs.
I have never seen a vaccine that allows a 12-year-old child's consent to supersede their parent's consent (that one alone blows me away).
Finally, after all the vaccines (jab, shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides, and judges a society. So much information is censored, deleted, and removed from the internet and mainstream media!
So many doctors, health care professionals, police and scientists are censored and forbidden to speak out or ask legitimate questions when what is being allowed or not allowed does not make sense! Particularly when it comes from mainstream media. I have never known a vaccine that has made all the Pharmaceutical companies that manufacture it exempt from liability if it kills everyone to a point where no life insurance will cover it!
This is one powerful vaccine guys! It does all these things above that I have mentioned and yet? It does NOT do the one thing it is supposed to do which is?
FIGHT OFF THIS PANDEMIC so why on earth would I get it."
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:49 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Daysie would have loved this: https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/08/08/israel-hospital-vaccinated.html

#IStandWithDaysie
\

Great article Jimmy .

Send it to the FAKE MSM so they can report this to the masses every night on the FAKE news. ;)
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:51 pm

2 reasons I got the jab.
1. To shut the missus up
2. So I can go the cricket if they make it compulsory

No. 1 didn’t work I can assure you.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:19 pm

He has risen!!

Anyone wondering why we are still under restrictions?
I have a friend who had a hip Operation yesterday at the RAH, she was one of the last before they stopped all operations as the Hospital was full. She is doing her recovery in the burns unit. Now given we have no flu and no covid in this state how can the hospital be full at this time of the year?
It then occurred to me that perhaps its full of adverse reaction patients. I personally know 2 that have required hospitlization in the last week. One thing you can be sure of is, they are lying to you about the amount of people having adverse effects and deaths. I wonder if Psyber can tell us what the protocol is for reporting adverse effects from the vaccine? Is it up to the doctor or the patient to report it to the TGA?

Now how would Marshall look if we had an outbreak especially with all his eggs in the new stadium basket rather than health. Make no mistake we are under draconinan restrictions because of the March election. There simply has to be something going on behind the scenes, none of restrictions make any sense
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:31 pm

daysofourlives wrote:He has risen!!

Anyone wondering why we are still under restrictions?
I have a friend who had a hip Operation yesterday at the RAH, she was one of the last before they stopped all operations as the Hospital was full. She is doing her recovery in the burns unit. Now given we have no flu and no covid in this state how can the hospital be full at this time of the year?
It then occurred to me that perhaps its full of adverse reaction patients. I personally know 2 that have required hospitlization in the last week. One thing you can be sure of is, they are lying to you about the amount of people having adverse effects and deaths. I wonder if Psyber can tell us what the protocol is for reporting adverse effects from the vaccine? Is it up to the doctor or the patient to report it to the TGA?

Now how would Marshall look if we had an outbreak especially with all his eggs in the new stadium basket rather than health. Make no mistake we are under draconinan restrictions because of the March election. There simply has to be something going on behind the scenes, none of restrictions make any sense

Heyy DOOL where have ya been everyone has missed yahh

Yep i have asked the the same question re Marshalls MASKERADE not a whiff of Delta in this state. :lol:

Its for our safety and protection.

Noticed more people starting to not wear masks as well some are starting to wake up.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion