Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:41 pm

The Bedge wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:My prediction is one of the placed stooges will shoot at Victoria police, might even "kill" a police officer, what better way to get the police back in the good books with the bleeding hearts that have started to question their stand by Dan ethos. This will be just the invite they need to shoot innocent protesters. Lets see what happens.

:shock: :lol: WTF?!

Ban him again. :lol:

I for one believe a police man / woman will be "killed"* by and actor in amongst a protest and nobody involved will say anything. No whistle blower. Nothing. They'll all keep quiet.

*Not dead, like Elvis.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10718 times

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Spargo wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:I remember years ago some guy starting one where you had to wear a colander on your head, memory escapes me what that was about.

I’m straining to remember that one too…

I remember hearing about it, but in one side, out the other.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Corona Man wrote:
Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Does anyone know what religion you need to be part of to claim that you cant have vaccines?

:lol:

Jedi I believe.

Im on board haha.

I dont care what anyone says mandating vaccines and demanding people show their medical history to some random on a door is illegal, The Nuremberg code was brought in for this exact reason, nobody can be forced to have any medical procedure.

Now if im going to be forced to show that im vaccinated, obviously my boss will show me that his latest HIV test is clear and he is also clear from any other infectious diseases that could pose a risk to my health.
By the way im too fussed i have my digital vaccination certificate on my phone ready to go, didnt cost me a cent either :D Will be good enough to get past the security at pubs and the 16yr old covid marshalls elsewhere
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2414 times
Been liked: 1655 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby am Bays » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:48 pm

I wonder if they'll have the check-in app on your phone linked to you vaccine status so where you have to check-in at major events and pubs where security is at, it will flash up "entry denied".

Who knows if they're are linking that up on the huge super dooper big-brother government computer that knows when you're taking a sh!t at 4:07 am in the morning....

Dont think it will be an issue though at the Gulnare or Taree pubs....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 1802 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Spargo wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:I remember years ago some guy starting one where you had to wear a colander on your head, memory escapes me what that was about.

They were trying to keep it a secret but it leaked.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby Eagles2014 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:57 pm

am Bays wrote:I wonder if they'll have the check-in app on your phone linked to you vaccine status so where you have to check-in at major events and pubs where security is at, it will flash up "entry denied".

Who knows if they're are linking that up on the huge super dooper big-brother government computer that knows when you're taking a sh!t at 4:07 am in the morning....

They would have to know there will be many (or some maybe) like Daisy who will try and take the P155 and have fake vaccination passports. Surely they will have a system that wont allow that. I don't want to be in any pub, sporting event or concert with people like Daisy who will be super spreaders :shock:
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 522 times

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:04 pm

Eagles2014 wrote:
am Bays wrote:I wonder if they'll have the check-in app on your phone linked to you vaccine status so where you have to check-in at major events and pubs where security is at, it will flash up "entry denied".

They would have to know there will be many (or some maybe) like Daisy who will try and take the P155 and have fake vaccination passports. Surely they will have a system that wont allow that. I don't want to be in any pub, sporting event or concert with people like Daisy who will be super spreaders :shock:

The idiots forging them wouldn't have thought of that.

( Because the, you know, idiot bit )
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:04 pm

Eagles2014 wrote:

Lol 95% of people in Victorian hospitals are vaccinated (78 double, 17 single) can you tell me what % are unvaccinated then smart boy?
It doesnt stop you getting it and it doesnt stop you spreading it, Id rather not be in venues where everyone is vaccinated, that will be where the super spreader events will be. Might buy a pub just for the unvaxed :D
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby MW » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:06 pm

I had to rough it with the bus and train people this morning...not one person scanning the QR code on either
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2567 times
Been liked: 1811 times

Postby MW » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:09 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:

Lol 95% of people in Victorian hospitals are vaccinated (78 double, 17 single) can you tell me what % are unvaccinated then smart boy?
It doesnt stop you getting it and it doesnt stop you spreading it, Id rather not be in venues where everyone is vaccinated, that will be where the super spreader events will be. Might buy a pub just for the unvaxed :D

75% of all stats are made up
MW
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:10 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:

BULLSHIT

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-01/ ... /100504420

CoronaCheck #85
CoronaCheck this week sets the record straight on vaccination rates among Victorians hospitalised with COVID-19 after a gaffe by the state's Health Minister, Martin Foley.

We also debunk claims that a protester in Melbourne died as a result of rubber bullets deployed by police, and bring you the verdict on a viral vaccination advertising campaign.

Anti-vaxxers revel in slip up from Vic. Health Minister
A slip of the tongue by the Victorian Health Minister has provided fodder for anti-vax activists who have shared footage of Martin Foley wrongly suggesting that 95 per cent of hospitalised COVID-19 patients were partially or fully vaccinated.

"Of the people who were in hospital yesterday, 78 per cent were vaccinated, and 17 were partially vaccinated," Mr Foley said during Tuesday's COVID-19 press briefing.

On Twitter, videos of Mr Foley's statement have been viewed at least half a million times.

"So 5% are un-vaxxed? Wow," wrote one Twitter user. "These numbers are the opposite of what we've [been] told will occur."

A spokeswoman for Mr Foley confirmed to Fact Check, however, that 78 per cent of those in hospital were unvaccinated, while 17 per cent had received just one dose. That means a mere 5 per cent of hospitalised COVID-19 patients in Victoria were double-jabbed.

His incorrect statement, meanwhile, has spread globally, with a US-based conservative website reporting that the "truth [was] being ignored" and that "95 per cent of the COVID patients in Victoria hospitals are vaccinated".
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:11 pm

so all you supporting vaccine passports, whats your opinion when they link your bank accounts to this and if you havent had your 800th booster shot your accounts are frozen until you do?
Thats where this is heading, but at least you'll be free to travel
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:12 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-01/ ... /100505998

There are 395 people in hospital, with 87 in ICU and 59 on a ventilator.

Of those in hospital, 74 per cent are not vaccinated, 21 per cent have received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 5 per cent are fully vaccinated.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby MW » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:12 pm

daysofourlives wrote:so all you supporting vaccine passports, whats your opinion when they link your bank accounts to this and if you havent had your 800th booster shot your accounts are frozen until you do?

wow
MW
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:13 pm

MW wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:

75% of all stats are made up

That one certainly is.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:15 pm

Daysie

Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:17 pm

Play doh would be on the floor.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby DOC » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:19 pm

daysofourlives wrote:so all you supporting vaccine passports, whats your opinion when they link your bank accounts to this and if you havent had your 800th booster shot your accounts are frozen until you do?

How are you still single?
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:22 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Does anyone know what religion you need to be part of to claim that you cant have vaccines?

Christian Science.

However you might need to move to certain states of the US to enjoy those exemptions.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Mr Beefy » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:24 pm

Booney wrote:
Spargo wrote:

I remember hearing about it, but in one side, out the other.
I thought that was Dave Granger
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 648 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion