Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby stan » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:24 pm

DOC wrote:
jo172 wrote:
FAOGVw9VkAAUBYC.jpg

More to the point why are they in a left hand drive vehicle in Australia?
Did not notice that until I had a closer look.

This is strange all-round to be honest.

Firstly, if I was about to contaminate a water supply I wouldn't exactly use a market car. I mean seriously if these guys pull one over us we certainly deserve it, bloody hell is like getting out thought by a pack of idiots.

Secondly why would Pfizer need a car here in Oz? I mean they are based overseas, have no presence here.

Thirdly, why is that photo of such poor quality?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby DOC » Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:47 pm

Did somebody say Photoshop?

Pfizer do have a presence in Australia. They manufacture here in Adelaide and two other sites and would have distribution and sales staff in all states.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby stan » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:07 am

DOC wrote:Did somebody say Photoshop?

Pfizer do have a presence in Australia. They manufacture here in Adelaide and two other sites and would have distribution and sales staff in all states.
And also it allows them to tamper with water supplies.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:08 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:Well Andrews did lie about Covid in the wastewater in Wangaratta to shut Victoria down for 7 days
Hang on are talking about the Dam or the waste water system now?
stan
Coach

Postby tipper » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:37 am

And surely to contaminate an entire dam the will need to carry more of whatever it is than they can fit in 1 suv...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Kahuna » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:24 am

stan wrote:Thirdly, why is that photo of such poor quality?

These people use the same type of camera when they take pics of the Loch Ness Monster.
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Booney » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:06 am

On a scale of 1 to licking windows how stupid would you be to believe that?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:51 am

Looking at the NSW stats this morning and it shows 769 in hospital, considering the outbreak and infected numbers that seems pretty low to me? Obviously ideally you would want them to be much lower but for a state the size of NSW these numbers seem pretty manageable I would have thought?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Booney » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:00 am

Dutchy wrote:Looking at the NSW stats this morning and it shows 769 in hospital, considering the outbreak and infected numbers that seems pretty low to me? Obviously ideally you would want them to be much lower but for a state the size of NSW these numbers seem pretty manageable I would have thought?

Vaccinations go up, hospitalizations go down, bugger me.

Yes, they are manageable and that's why they're enjoying freedom day.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:18 pm

Psyber wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:No-one wears masks in Darwin, Adelaide River on a croc cruise boat, Humpty Doo pub, Litchfield National Park, anywhere in Kununurra, El Questro,
why do we in SA have to wear one?

Because we are nearer to the reckless idiots in the major eastern states, NSW and VIC., and of course the feds.
Therefore we are more likely to get carriers bring it in over the border without us knowing in advance.
Qld is relatively more cautious than the others easterners, and provides the NT with something of a buffer.
Lower population density probably also helps.

What absolute rubbish, the only reason we still have any restrictions is the hospital system is broken and overloaded and there is an Election in March. Cant have the health system get exposed befor ethen, would be the death of the Marshall government
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby DOC » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:27 pm

Wastewater testing has found the highest ever reading of the DADS indicator at both Angaston and Tailem Bend.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby stan » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:52 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Psyber wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:No-one wears masks in Darwin, Adelaide River on a croc cruise boat, Humpty Doo pub, Litchfield National Park, anywhere in Kununurra, El Questro,

Because we are nearer to the reckless idiots in the major eastern states, NSW and VIC., and of course the feds.
Therefore we are more likely to get carriers bring it in over the border without us knowing in advance.
Qld is relatively more cautious than the others easterners, and provides the NT with something of a buffer.

What absolute rubbish, the only reason we still have any restrictions is the hospital system is broken and overloaded and there is an Election in March. Cant have the health system get exposed befor ethen, would be the death of the Marshall government
The thing is the health system has always been a disaster.
stan
Coach

Postby RB » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
whufc wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Wow Pfizer is slowly being exposed re vaccine they made around 15 Billion Dollars last year.

Disgusting ! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyVk-kxd3d4

Why is it disgusting.

If you can create a product the world needs why shouldn't you profit from that.

Given how many doses they have sold to the world that sounds like a fairly small profit margin to be honest.

The problem is they created the problem to pedal their product. The vaccine came before the virus, youre kidding yourself if you think any different

Can you support this claim?

I think you can take 3 days of radio silence as a no, Booney.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby stan » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:38 pm

RB wrote:
Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
whufc wrote:[quote="Apachebulldog"]Wow Pfizer is slowly being exposed re vaccine they made around 15 Billion Dollars last year.

Disgusting ! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyVk-kxd3d4

Why is it disgusting.

If you can create a product the world needs why shouldn't you profit from that.

Given how many doses they have sold to the world that sounds like a fairly small profit margin to be honest.

The problem is they created the problem to pedal their product. The vaccine came before the virus, youre kidding yourself if you think any different

Can you support this claim?

I think you can take 3 days of radio silence as a no, Booney.[/quote]Now hang on a sec, I think I know where this claim has come from. I have seen a few articles pop up that from the US making claims that they believe that China had the vaccine before the outbreak. The articles are closing whistle blowers from within China.

The only issue is with these articles they are MSN sources so yeah. I'll try and post a couple here when I come across the. Again. Although I reckon if you google them they'll probably pop up.

Pinch of salt needed as with anything on this site.
stan
Coach

Postby am Bays » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:04 am

stan wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Psyber wrote:Because we are nearer to the reckless idiots in the major eastern states, NSW and VIC., and of course the feds.

No it hasn't. it's not perfect but the Australian health system is one of the better ones in the world, 90% of the time health care is done excellently with no impact on expected length of stay and with expected outcomes met. the other 10% there can be minor adverse outcomes that have no long term effects ranging to serious harm where death of long term incapacity results (the last examples ~ 1% of all hospital admissions)
The difference between NT and SA ATM is whilst we have more active cases they are basically all from overseas and they are detected when people are at the Howard Springs facility so there is no real significant risk to community.

In SA there are potential exposures happening in the community before tests confirm COVID infections therefore there needs to be a first line of defence to proactively minimise the risk of infections spread and to keep economic activity happening.

Yes there is an element of protecting the health system (I dont deny that) but hey if you want lockdowns and to damage the economy, don't wear a mask where potential infections could occur.

really it is basic risk management.

Having just returned from SA yeah it was slightly frustrating having to remember a mask for each time I was at a public indoor space but I'll take that all day every day over a lockdown. It was also why I didnt venture any further north than Woodville West last week, didn't even reach Port Rd, no way was i going North to where the truckies go....
Last edited by am Bays on Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Brodlach » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:21 am

stan wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Psyber wrote:

There’s no money to be made in public healthcare
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby scottroo » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:38 am

Our boarder reopening seems to be all over the place.

One day they say it will open by Xmas and the next an article saying not without quarantine

What do you guys think will happen
scottroo
League - Best 21

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 172 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby stan » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:23 am

scottroo wrote:Our boarder reopening seems to be all over the place.

One day they say it will open by Xmas and the next an article saying not without quarantine

What do you guys think will happen
**** knows to be honest. Theres no plan and no road map. Your guess is as good as mine unfortunately
stan
Coach

Postby Booney » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:53 am

stan wrote: I have seen a few articles pop up that from the US making claims that they believe that China had the vaccine before the outbreak.

That'd be because vaccine research is constantly evolving, like all medical research it never stops.

The average life expectancy in 1950 was around 48 years, now it's 72 years and by 2060 it's likely to be over 75 years, why? Because we're always searching for better medicines, vaccines, treatments.

I have no doubt COVID was manufactured, it would have been made to work out how to kill it, how to vaccinate against it and it's probably happened thousands of times in labs around the world without us ever knowing.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:22 am

am Bays wrote:
Having just returned from SA yeah it was slightly frustrating having to remember a mask for each time I was at a public indoor space but I'll take that all day every day over a lockdown. It was also why I didnt venture any further north than Woodville West last week, didn't even reach Port Rd, no way was i going North to where the truckies go....

You went to try the pizza?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion