Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:09 am

BREAKING: Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.
So the Nasopharyngeal Covid19 PCR "tests" were never tests at all. They are implanting chips, inserting Nanobots called Nanites with a bioweapons payload for the brain, while at the same time harvesting DNA.
The PCR swab is inserted straight to the Nasopharynx behind the nose and forehead where your eyes are. It's at the blood brain barrier and next to your pineal gland. I believe they are knocking out people's senses with these Bioweapons and killing human intuition and your ability to cognitively see what they are doing to us. They're knocking out our senses and targeting the brain with Nanites that carry a payload as Celeste spoke about in previous videos. This is war. Serious warfare.
DECLINE THE "TESTS", REFUSE THE MASKS AND NEVER LET THEM STICK YOU WITH A NEEDLE.

Join @CBKNEWS

Makes perfect sense to me if we use this forum as the sample, it has most definitely killed any intuition and none of you except a few can see through the charade
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2414 times
Been liked: 1655 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby am Bays » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:14 am

daysofourlives wrote:So let me get this right, in Sydney right now you can be sick as a dog with covid and still go into pubs and clubs but if you're perfectly healthy you can't and unvaccinated you can't?
Yeah Na this is most definitely about your health, I can't believe you're all that gullible

Seriously, stop reinforcing the stereotypes on people from Angaston ("strange" hillbilly rednecks) when you talk to others from the Barossa....

You can be perfectly healthy and go to pubs and other venues in NSW.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions

You are 100% spot on about having to be double vaccinated though.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 1802 times

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:15 am

Dutchy wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:well they havent got any of my records backed up anywhere, nor will they ever.

Are you on Social Media?

I leave my phone at home, and pay cash so as far they're concerned I go to work, I go to the same atm every fortnight to withdraw cash. The rest of the time according to them I'm stationed at my home address according to their records.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:18 am

am Bays wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:So let me get this right, in Sydney right now you can be sick as a dog with covid and still go into pubs and clubs but if you're perfectly healthy you can't and unvaccinated you can't?
Yeah Na this is most definitely about your health, I can't believe you're all that gullible

Seriously, stop reinforcing the stereotypes on people from Angaston ("strange" hillbilly rednecks) when you talk to others from the Barossa....

You can be perfectly healthy and go to pubs and other venues in NSW.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions

You are 100% spot on about having to be double vaccinated though.

Well that's gone over your head, I'm not surprised.
Tell me is there anything stopping you going into a pub crook as a dog provided your double vaxed?
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby am Bays » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:19 am

daysofourlives wrote:BREAKING: Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.
So the Nasopharyngeal Covid19 PCR "tests" were never tests at all. They are implanting chips, inserting Nanobots called Nanites with a bioweapons payload for the brain, while at the same time harvesting DNA.
The PCR swab is inserted straight to the Nasopharynx behind the nose and forehead where your eyes are. It's at the blood brain barrier and next to your pineal gland. I believe they are knocking out people's senses with these Bioweapons and killing human intuition and your ability to cognitively see what they are doing to us. They're knocking out our senses and targeting the brain with Nanites that carry a payload as Celeste spoke about in previous videos. This is war. Serious warfare.
DECLINE THE "TESTS", REFUSE THE MASKS AND NEVER LET THEM STICK YOU WITH A NEEDLE.

Join @CBKNEWS

Makes perfect sense to me if we use this forum as the sample, it has most definitely killed any intuition and none of you except a few can see through the charade

Your missing the opening line: "Three men walk into a bar and...

Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 1802 times

Postby whufc » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:22 am

daysofourlives wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:well they havent got any of my records backed up anywhere, nor will they ever.

Are you on Social Media?

I leave my phone at home, and pay cash so as far they're concerned I go to work, I go to the same atm every fortnight to withdraw cash. The rest of the time according to them I'm stationed at my home address according to their records.

Many of the places you go have CCTV which is then easy for the Government to use their facial recognition system to identify you.

Why do you think they were checking CCTV at all exposure sites, because they could still track those who were not signing in. Its just a much slower process than using the QR code or sign in sheets.

If you were ever to be the major suspect of a serious investigation they would go through all your local petrol stations, supermarkets etc to check whether you have been there or not.

If the government want your details they will have them...…..
Last edited by whufc on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5551 times
Been liked: 2513 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby gazzamagoo » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:30 am

whufc wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Are you on Social Media?

Many of the places you go have CCTV which is then easy for the Government to use their facial recognition system to identify you.

Why do you think they were checking CCTV at all exposure sites, because they could still track those who were not signing in. Its just a much slower process than using the QR code or sign in sheets.

If you were ever to be the major suspect of a serious investigation they would go through all your local petrol stations, supermarkets etc to check whether you have been there or not.

But when he goes out, his head is covered in a kryptonite shield, lined with lead
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:31 am

daysofourlives wrote:BREAKING: Former FEMA Whistleblower Celeste Solum explains that the Corona PCR "test" is implanting a microchip.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN23838E

A FEMA representative told Reuters via email that the agency “has no record of a Celeste Solum having ever been a FEMA employee.”
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10718 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:31 am

Join @CBKNEWS

this is friggin' hilarious! Can't wait to pass this on to my doctor mate, he'll piss himself!
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:33 am

whufc wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

Are you on Social Media?

He is "The Phantom " ..... the ghost who walks.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby whufc » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:34 am

I just love the fact two chicks still cant keep a secret yet the entirety of the worlds political staff are in on the biggest scam in humanity.

These guys wouldn't even take their turn in Chinese whispers.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5551 times
Been liked: 2513 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:51 am

Join @CBKNEWS

Morpheus is that you?
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1407 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:37 am

whufc wrote:I just love the fact two chicks still cant keep a secret yet the entirety of the worlds political staff are in on the biggest scam in humanity.

These guys wouldn't even take their turn in Chinese whispers.

There's an old saying my Dad uses, "Three people can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead".
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:45 am

Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Booney » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:03 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-testing-blood-harvest-idUSKBN23838E

You checking my checking?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Kahuna » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:35 pm

Join @CBKNEWS

Absolutely next level! Bravo!!
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 498 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby RB » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:36 pm

I want what Daisy's having
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby cracka » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:52 pm

Booney wrote:

A FEMA representative told Reuters via email that the agency “has no record of a Celeste Solum having ever been a FEMA employee.”

That's exactly what a FEMA Representative would say for the cover up ;)
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 457 times
Been liked: 559 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:09 pm

Booney wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-covid-testing-blood-harvest-idUSKBN23838E

You checking my checking?

I cant see your posts
Attachments
Booney.png
Booney.png (19.81 KiB) Viewed 734 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:10 pm

cracka wrote:
Booney wrote:

That's exactly what a FEMA Representative would say for the cover up ;)

Well........ OBVIOUSLY.............. she's not going to use her real name or the Guberment are going to come and take her away :roll:
Jimmy_041
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion