International Politics

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: International Politics

Postby RB » Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:50 pm

Screw Craig Kelly - I want to see Apache as PM!!
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby stan » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:14 am

Apachie as PM.

Daisy as Chief Health Minister.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:40 pm

RB wrote:Screw Craig Kelly - I want to see Apache as PM!!

Would love to be PM however they would dig up too much dirt on me from my pot smoking drunken licentious
young days. :lol:
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby stan » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:05 pm

Trump is back and up and about. Starting the rallies now.

New hats available now as well.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:48 pm

The FBI need to stop focusing on stupid things like those involved with Jan 6th and any right winged groups. This is harrassment and Trump will make lefties illegal. Image
stan
Coach

Postby Psyber » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:38 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:My favourite American President.

Incoherent mumbling fumbling when are the Democrats gonna wake up and stop the abuse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNqFCOASIt0

When has there ever been a good sound candidate for the US Presidency?
Maybe Teddy and later Franklin Roosevelt?
Eisenhower accepted his place in a token role.
jimmy Carter at least explored a joint deal with Russia to create a system of satellite stations beaming down solar power to collectors in the deserts - an interesting idea for the era.

The last two have been a psychopath, followed by a guy who does show signs of early dementia...

(At least in our system the party leader is subject to more checks and balances.)
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:42 pm

Psyber wrote:

Incoherent mumbling fumbling when are the Democrats gonna wake up and stop the abuse?

jimmy Carter at least explored a joint deal with Russia to create a system of satellite stations beaming down solar power to collectors in the deserts - an interesting idea for the era.

The last two have been a psychopath, followed by a guy who does show signs of early dementia...

(At least in our system the party leader is subject to more checks and balances.)

Not many times I pick you up Psyber on something 8-[ but surely a direct election for President is the ultimate "checks and balances"?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:25 am

A few things I find interesting and maybe a few people here can answer them. One of them is the following:

Right wing supporters tend to be against vaccines and anti Vax in general. However there Lord and saviour Trump has taken the vaccine and a booster and also he made a big push for creating them.

Trump had a big hand in getting the vaccine development going and rightly so should be appreciated for that.

Just on Trump now, US 2024 and I reckon Trump is a good chance to get the nomination and get back in again.
stan
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:38 am

stan wrote:A few things I find interesting and maybe a few people here can answer them. One of them is the following:

Right wing supporters tend to be against vaccines and anti Vax in general. :shock: Where do you get that from?

However there Lord and saviour Trump has taken the vaccine and a booster and also he made a big push for creating them.

Trump had a big hand in getting the vaccine development going and rightly so should be appreciated for that. Correct - Trump said there would be vaccines in 2020 and he was correct, however, they were only announced, like 4 weeks, after the US election. Amazing timing

Just on Trump now, US 2024 and I reckon Trump is a good chance to get the nomination and get back in again.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:22 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
stan wrote:A few things I find interesting and maybe a few people here can answer them. One of them is the following:

Right wing supporters tend to be against vaccines and anti Vax in general. :shock: Where do you get that from?

However there Lord and saviour Trump has taken the vaccine and a booster and also he made a big push for creating them.

Trump had a big hand in getting the vaccine development going and rightly so should be appreciated for that. Correct - Trump said there would be vaccines in 2020 and he was correct, however, they were only announced, like 4 weeks, after the US election. Amazing timing

Lol, what do you mean where did that from. George Christensen, Stand up UK, there was another one from a right group but the name escapes me.

Then look at Daisy and Apachie as well.

Listen to Joe Rogan for a bit.

Whenever you want to listen or read but to be honest I haven't conducted a far reaching survey.

Thanks for jumping in mate, I miss apachie on here and need someone to fill the void. Can you just crazy it up a bit more and even Daisy as well so if you could crazy it up a bit that would be awesome mate.
stan
Coach

Postby Psyber » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:28 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Psyber wrote:

Not many times I pick you up Psyber on something 8-[ but surely a direct election for President is the ultimate "checks and balances"?

Not when internal party relationships, both personal and financial, determine the options you get to vote for or against. I've been an Australian republican since bob Menzies tried to call our new decimal currency the "Royal" in 1966, but I couldn't vote for the shift in the referendum we had because the parliament was going to determine the candidates and our Presidency was going to became a sinecure for old retiring MPs and/or bureaucrats under the proposed system.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:32 am

Psyber wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Psyber wrote:

Not when internal party relationships, both personal and financial, determine the options you get to vote for or against. I've been an Australian republican since bob Menzies tried to call our new decimal currency the "Royal" in 1966, but I couldn't vote for the shift in the referendum we had because the parliament was going to determine the candidates and our Presidency was going to became a sinecure for old retiring MPs and/or bureaucrats under the proposed system.

I am pro - republic as long as there is no way Keating can get the job so I will be voting no until they bury him.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:56 am

stan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:

Lol, what do you mean where did that from. George Christensen, Stand up UK, there was another one from a right group but the name escapes me.

Then look at Daisy and Apachie as well.

Listen to Joe Rogan for a bit.

Whenever you want to listen or read but to be honest I haven't conducted a far reaching survey.

Thanks for jumping in mate, I miss apachie on here and need someone to fill the void. Can you just crazy it up a bit more and even Daisy as well so if you could crazy it up a bit that would be awesome mate.

I'm here to serve :YMHUG:
Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby DOC » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:58 am

I'll have some grilled whiting, salad and a Vickery Eden Valley Reserve riesling.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:46 pm

DOC wrote:I'll have some grilled whiting, salad and a Vickery Eden Valley Reserve riesling.

Make that x2 and you're on =P~
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:03 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Psyber wrote:

Who can oust them once there? Our party factions move on leaders, theirs don't.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10717 times

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:03 pm

Russia has launched attacks on the Ukraine.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10717 times

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:06 pm

Ukraine not the Ukraine
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1407 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Jim05 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:22 pm

Russia are going to destroy Ukraine whilst the rest of the cowards stand by and watch
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby RB » Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:58 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Ukraine not the Ukraine
I've always preferred the way Booney called it.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics