Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:44 pm

am Bays wrote:Community transmission case in The NT.

Katherine in Lockdown, Darwin in lockout.

What goes lockout mean? If you have official proof that your double vaxxed full movement as long as you wear a mask. Single or no dose. Lockdown, Stay at home.

If you ever needed more proof that the vaxxed numbers are lagging in the NT….
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:21 pm

RB wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
DOC wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Great to see my mate big AL Jones back having a go on the stupidity of it all re freedom day in NSW once 80 % of people are vaccinated laughable still restrictions and stipulations in place etc.

No wonder people all around the world are up and about and protesting. The goal posts change every week what a farce it has all become.

Wake up fellow sheep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY9SbnAMdkw

Now sacked by Sky News because of persistent Covid misinformation.

Who gets to decide what is "misinformation"?
The viewers apparently - they deserted him in droves which is why Sky gave him the boot.

Don't think so mate unfortunately SKY is slowly becoming PC just like the rest of the MSM all following the same narrative and at the same time kowtowing to various sponsors.

Love him or hate him still one of the greatest broadcasters in Australian history.

Well we still have got The Outsiders and The Bolt Report to watch and to a certain extent Paul Murray Live but alas he is becoming another PC stooge.

Just wonder how long before SKY kow tows and axes these shows as well ?

I just love how just the name Alan Jones triggers all the PC lefty loving woke people out there 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS I see now in NSW 95% to be vaccinated before fully opening up. :lol:
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:26 pm

am Bays wrote:Community transmission case in The NT.

Katherine in Lockdown, Darwin in lockout.

What goes lockout mean? If you have official proof that your double vaxxed full movement as long as you wear a mask. Single or no dose. Lockdown, Stay at home.

If you ever needed more proof on the value of being double vaxxed….

Yep a lot of Trans in NT 8)
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Booney » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:49 am

Daisy got that supporting evidence to his claims yet?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby stan » Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:38 am

Booney wrote:Daisy got that supporting evidence to his claims yet?
Didn't he post a link from Rebel news and a YouTube link that covers this?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby heater31 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:51 pm

stan wrote:
Booney wrote:Daisy got that supporting evidence to his claims yet?
Didn't he post a link from Rebel news and a YouTube link that covers this?
That's not evidence....it's bullshit!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby am Bays » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:38 pm

Get ready for some exposure sites Adelaide Mob

it appears the women who is the source of our cluster lied on her border entry pass and appears to have caught it in Melbourne and then travelled back through SA to the airport en-route to Cairns and then Darwin.

[url]https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-07/covid-live-blog-victoria-new-south-wales-queensland/100600876
[/url]

Now depending on when she is considered infectious some Adelaide places may be considered exposure sites such as the airport when she caught her flight back to cairns.

I'll say it again selfish individuals who thinks of themselves and dont want to be team players will be the ones that make us live with these the restrictions for longer.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby back89 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:35 pm

am Bays wrote:Get ready for some exposure sites Adelaide Mob

it appears the women who is the source of our cluster lied on her border entry pass and appears to have caught it in Melbourne and then travelled back through SA to the airport en-route to Cairns and then Darwin.

[url]https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-07/covid-live-blog-victoria-new-south-wales-queensland/100600876
[/url]

Now depending on when she is considered infectious some Adelaide places may be considered exposure sites such as the airport when she caught her flight back to cairns.

I'll say it again selfish individuals who thinks of themselves and dont want to be team players will be the ones that make us live with these the restrictions for longer.

She left Adelaide on October 25th we might be ok
back89
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:59 pm

Are we still not allowed to drink standing up indoors in public places?
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby am Bays » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:07 pm

back89 wrote:

She left Adelaide on October 25th we might be ok

I genuinely hope that is the case.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:16 pm

[/url]

For God sakes calm the panic.

Is that you Queen Nicola?
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:17 pm

daysofourlives wrote:Are we still not allowed to drink standing up indoors in public places?
Yep and I don't think it's part of the 80% bullshit either that they change that.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong here.
stan
Coach

Postby am Bays » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:24 pm

stan wrote:

[/url]

Ha Ha where have I called for any restrictions or panic, have a bex and take a good sit down, so you can enjoy a beer.

All I've pointed out is that there could be an exposure site declared at Adelaide airport and like the last couple of exposure listing ti will only effect those that were there at that time.

You'll still be able to enjoy your masks in public like we are up here ATM.

Like you I want this over ASAP but we're waiting on the 21st century equivalent of the dole-bludger - antivaxxers - so we can get back to some sense of normality like standing up and drinking a beer!.
am Bays
Coach

Postby stan » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:27 pm

am Bays wrote:
stan wrote:

[/url]

Ha Ha where have I called for any restrictions or panic, have a bex and take a good sit down, so you can enjoy a beer.

All I've pointed out is that there could be an exposure site declared at Adelaide airport and like the last couple of exposure listing ti will only effect those that were there at that time.

You'll still be able to enjoy your masks in public like we are up here ATM.

Like you I want this over ASAP but we're waiting on the 21st century equivalent of the dole-bludger - antivaxxers - so we can get back to some sense of normality like standing up and drinking a beer!.
Have a Bex.
Have a Bex????

Don't you talk to me like that Nicola.

Ouch, goes whack on the antivaxxers lol
Never thought of them as dole blushers before. I thought they were more right wing nutters than anything else.
stan
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:34 pm

stan wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Are we still not allowed to drink standing up indoors in public places?
Yep and I don't think it's part of the 80% bullshit either that they change that.

is there different rules if its alcoholic or non alcoholic?
Doesnt alcohol kill the virus? Isnt that what you all put on your hands?
so really theyve got it the wrong way, if your drinking alcohol you should be able to stand up and do it but if youre only drinking tea you should sit down?
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Psyber » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:18 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
stan wrote:

so really theyve got it the wrong way, if your drinking alcohol you should be able to stand up and do it but if youre only drinking tea you should sit down?

The alcohol level applied to skin needs to be fairly high to kill a virus, higher than the levels in blood that could damage the brain and the liver...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:26 am

Psyber wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
stan wrote:

The alcohol level applied to skin needs to be fairly high to kill a virus, higher than the levels in blood that could damage the brain and the liver...

@Booney should be OK then
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:35 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Psyber wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
stan wrote:[quote="daysofourlives"]Are we still not allowed to drink standing up indoors in public places?

@Booney should be OK then[/quote]Would assume it's a waste of a Vaxx h taking it that he would already be immune to such weak crap.
stan
Coach

Postby RB » Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:37 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:Don't think so mate unfortunately SKY is slowly becoming PC just like the rest of the MSM all following the same narrative and at the same time kowtowing to various sponsors.

Ratings are publicly available, and there's no real argument that Jones' were low and getting lower, hence why Sky made the decision to try someone else in that timeslot.

Sky did offer Jones an alternative role on their streaming service, something they probably would not have done if they were 'becoming PC'.

Misinformation is just one theory as to why viewers deserted him.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Wedgie » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:04 am

Queensland scrapping masks at 80% fully vaccinated which could be as soon as today.
Looking forward even more to my Port Douglas trip in less than 2 weeks time now!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion