Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby DOC » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Well, well. well. Over 6,680,000 Victorians did not go out and protest last weekend. Must have realised that not one protest has achieved anything.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 724 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby stan » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:57 pm

DOC wrote:Well, well. well. Over 6,680,000 Victorians did not go out and protest last weekend. Must have realised that not one protest has achieved anything.
I'm sorry but you haven't substantiated your claims with a YouTube link or anything from Rebel news, hence your point is void.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:42 pm

MW wrote:
Trader wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Clever move by some employers, even if it ends up being unenforceable they are getting rid of a heap of leave off their Balance Sheets.

Might also put a lot of people off on stress leave who are worried about losing their job.
Means they can run down their sick balance before leaving, rather than losing it which normally doesn't get paid out when you leave.
I've got nearly 6 months owed... haha

100%
we have a lot of 'lifers' here at my work who have up to 1 year sick leave owing...

Its the alternative road map out of this:

"Medical condition" to soak up the sick leave followed by a stress claim under Workers Comp
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby The Bedge » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:06 pm

Interesting how information is given out by media sources.. just listening to the radio..

"and an unvaccinated man is one of three people to die from COVID overnight... "

Hmm ok, so does that mean 2 were vaccinated? :?
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:00 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
MW wrote:
Trader wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Clever move by some employers, even if it ends up being unenforceable they are getting rid of a heap of leave off their Balance Sheets.

Might also put a lot of people off on stress leave who are worried about losing their job.
Means they can run down their sick balance before leaving, rather than losing it which normally doesn't get paid out when you leave.
I've got nearly 6 months owed... haha

100%
we have a lot of 'lifers' here at my work who have up to 1 year sick leave owing...

Its the alternative road map out of this:

"Medical condition" to soak up the sick leave followed by a stress claim under Workers Comp

Hey Jimmy my friend i am already 7 months ahead of you due to the incessant daily fear mongering over the last 20 months by the MSM some of us have ended up with media induced Coronaphobia.

Three more months and all my sick leave will be exhausted then onto LSL at half pay after that who knows 8) :D
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:13 pm

8) 8) 8) :lol:
Last edited by Apachebulldog on Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:21 pm

The Bedge wrote:Interesting how information is given out by media sources.. just listening to the radio..

"and an unvaccinated man is one of three people to die from COVID overnight... "

Hmm ok, so does that mean 2 were vaccinated? :?

Correct Bedgy boy the vaccinated are also unfortunately dying makes ya wonder what the hell is going on.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:33 pm

More distinguished QC's sign letter against Dictator Dan and his Pandemic Bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W10MnBavqck

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby stan » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:31 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:More distinguished QC's sign letter against Dictator Dan and his Pandemic Bill.

That's because it's a shitty bill. Most people would vote against that.

Good news is you can piss him off in a few months. In saying that you know Tim Smith, Mathew Guy, no wonder this bloke thinks he's invincible.
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:57 pm

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:More distinguished QC's sign letter against Dictator Dan and his Pandemic Bill.

Good news is you can piss him off in a few months. In saying that you know Tim Smith, Mathew Guy, no wonder this bloke thinks he's invincible.

Yep todays politicians are not like the statesmen of yester year most are liars drunks thieves and cheats and need hanging .

I am really surprised that Dictator Dan has not received a further thrashing wonder if there was any truth to that rumour some time ago when he went MIA.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby am Bays » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:26 pm

If he’s not the biggest most uninformed d!ckhead (or was) in the Australian media, he’s in the grand final…

Have a laugh

https://fb.watch/9bnBSWuDYR/
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby stan » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:54 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
stan wrote:

Yep todays politicians are not like the statesmen of yester year most are liars drunks thieves and cheats and need hanging .

I am really surprised that Dictator Dan has not received a further thrashing wonder if there was any truth to that rumour some time ago when he went MIA.
Not sure what your getting at are you saying he hasn't had as many thrashings because the rumours are true?

That seems pretty odd. I can't see why that would mean less attacks.

I would have thought there are plenty of people out there that have had a crack at him. Unfortunately the Victorian liberal party is that pathetic, even when they have plenty to work with they come across as idiots.

Makes it hard.
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:35 am

am Bays wrote:If he’s not the biggest most uninformed d!ckhead (or was) in the Australian media, he’s in the grand final…

Have a laugh

All tit for tat Media Watch and Paul Barry one of the the most costly shows that is produced at Lefty Central and is well known for its hit pieces on SKY News

Yep our taxes pay for this rubbish from the ABC a hot bed of left wing idealogues and their narratives.

Paul Barry has been exposed many times by various hosts on SKY News.

Yep i used to be dumb and naive and watched all these political shows note how Virginia Trioli cuts off conservative voices on Q & A in the clip below.

Its about time the ABC was defunded so it can pay its own way then we can see how long it would last as a broadcaster.

On a side note a lot of their reporters cannot be trusted they fabricate stories hit pieces ie Louise Milligan sued for defamation Sarah Ferguson hit pieces etc.

Ooops i digress once again more rubbish also lets not mention the ABC's promotion of a book by Bruce Pascoe Dark Emu as factual regarding Abororiginal settlements in Australia however now all historians have debunked his version as pure fiction.

Yep thats our ABC !

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... 7401159a0c

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:37 am

Jimmy_041
Coach

Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:58 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
am Bays wrote:If he’s not the biggest most uninformed d!ckhead (or was) in the Australian media, he’s in the grand final…

Have a laugh

All tit for tat Media Watch and Paul Barry one of the the most costly shows that is produced at Lefty Central and is well known for its hit pieces on SKY News

Yep our taxes pay for this rubbish from the ABC a hot bed of left wing idealogues and their narratives.

Yep i used to be dumb and naive and watched all these political shows note how Virginia Trioli cuts off conservative voices on Q & A in the clip below.

Its about time the ABC was defunded so it can pay its own way then we can see how long it would last as a broadcaster.

On a side note a lot of their reporters cannot be trusted they fabricate stories hit pieces ie Louise Milligan sued for defamation Sarah Ferguson hit pieces etc.

Ooops i digress once again more rubbish also lets not mention the ABC's promotion of a book by Bruce Pascoe Dark Emu as factual regarding Abororiginal settlements in Australia however now all historians have debunked his version as pure fiction.

Yep thats our ABC !

And that's the big problem with the ABC.

They do some good work as well, generally you get a bit from there news coverage and they did previously give you that more local feel, that's obviously starting to slip a bit now.

However that gets drowned out by the amount of shows they have where they seemed like Left attack shows. If your watching media watch and your not taking it with a pinch of salt then that's on you for a few reasons.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:08 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:Man shot with Covid bullets in NZ

https://twitter.com/michaelpsenger/stat ... 75074?s=21
God Nu Zullanders and f***king idiots.

They'll still say princess precious is doing a good job.
stan
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:15 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:Man shot with Covid bullets in NZ

https://twitter.com/michaelpsenger/stat ... 75074?s=21

Yep and thats been a problem from the start some of us have known of that these so called deaths due to Covid stats are very very dodgy to say the least,

All part of the plan to bolster the case for mass vaccinations worldwide.

Quite simple really ka ching ka ching ka ching $$$$$$$$$

Also good to see the Kiwis rising up against horse face.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:19 am

stan wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Have a laugh

Yep thats our ABC !

And that's the big problem with the ABC.

They do some good work as well, generally you get a bit from there news coverage and they did previously give you that more local feel, that's obviously starting to slip a bit now.

However that gets drowned out by the amount of shows they have where they seemed like Left attack shows. If your watching media watch and your not taking it with a pinch of salt then that's on you for a few reasons.

I said i used to watch 7.30 report Q & A Media Watch etc a few years ago i finally woke up.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby DOC » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:58 am

Yet you know what is said on the ABC at all times.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 724 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:22 am

I wish I had watched Q+A last night

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-12/ ... /100614466

Another one term PM that should STFU
Jimmy_041
Coach