Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby MW » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:38 pm

One of our anti vaxxers at work is all "i dont want that in my body" yet smokes before bed every night, and has two cans of sprite a day
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Spargo » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:45 pm

MW wrote:One of our anti vaxxers at work is all "i dont want that in my body" yet smokes before bed every night, and has two cans of sprite a day

I hear ya. We’ve got a couple at the local who won’t get jabbed but smoke like trains & drink like fish.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby RB » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:51 pm

MW wrote:One of our anti vaxxers at work is all "i dont want that in my body" yet smokes before bed every night, and has two cans of sprite a day
Some of those protestors in Melbourne a couple of months ago looked like they'd buy methamphetamine off a bloke they'd met ten seconds ago.

But vaccines - 'Oh goodness no, no way I'm comfortable having that put in my body!'
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:18 pm

DOC wrote:Yet you know what is said on the ABC at all times.

Nah mate get most of my info from independent news sources from the net i try and stay away from the FAKE MSM hey i even get my info on here some posters present great vids as well.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:52 pm

lmao
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby stan » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:31 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Image

lmao
Well if he is right about what the vaxx does thens he's right. The unvaxxed will get paid a fortune to wank.
Last edited by stan on Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:28 am

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... cialBakers

Hows those vaccines working out for you?
Another conspiracy theory thats come true.
When is enough enough, its time to stand up and end this crap. They will keep putting you into lockdown and making you have boosters until you say stop. The federal government purchased 190odd million doses back at the start of the pandemic, you do the maths. The social credit system is coming if you allow it.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:56 am

news.com.au :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby stan » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:50 am

Booney wrote:news.com.au [emoji38]
Isn't news.com just a medium where most of the content is taken from other sources or in same cases just stolen?

Either way the article is still a good one to read. NSW health minister is doing what all the governments are doing and basically trying to blackmail the public to get the vaxx.

Look at SA, no Covid but they won't change any restrictions until the vaxx target is met. Why? Because the restrictions and lifting them is the carrot.

It's clear NSW are using the threat of lockdowns in this way.
stan
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:53 am

Booney wrote:Fully-vaccinated South Australians will only have to quarantine for seven days if they come in close contact with a positive COVID-19 case and unvaccinated travellers will be allowed into the state after borders reopen next Tuesday.

https://indaily.com.au/news/2021/11/15/ ... vember-23/
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:32 pm

RB wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
DOC wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:Great to see my mate big AL Jones back having a go on the stupidity of it all re freedom day in NSW once 80 % of people are vaccinated laughable still restrictions and stipulations in place etc.

No wonder people all around the world are up and about and protesting. The goal posts change every week what a farce it has all become.

Wake up fellow sheep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY9SbnAMdkw

Now sacked by Sky News because of persistent Covid misinformation.

Who gets to decide what is "misinformation"?
The viewers apparently - they deserted him in droves which is why Sky gave him the boot.

"Sky News ratings TANK in Alan Jones timeslot"

There ya go my friends he was not that bad as a broadcaster after all :lol:

Like i said in a previous post SKY NEWS has now become like the rest of the MSM run by PC fools great move SKY enjoy the ratings. :D :lol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rture.html
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:38 pm

Smokes before bed? Choof?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby DOC » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:33 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:

Like i said in a previous post SKY NEWS has now become like the rest of the MSM run by PC fools great move SKY enjoy the ratings. :D :lol:

Yet you never watch, listen or read MSM.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:33 pm

DOC wrote:
Apachebulldog wrote:

Yet you never watch, listen or read MSM.

Nup get my info from various sites on the net . Rf

Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Postby Vamos » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:38 pm

Interested to know how you know they smoke in bed :-O
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby stan » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Vamos wrote:

Interested to know how you know they smoke in bed :-O
MW is a giggalo working the West side. He knows all the secrets our there.
stan
Coach

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:38 pm

I had my second jab on Thursday just gone.
I was a bit worried I'd get some flu like symptoms or a bad headache as I hate getting sick and I rarely get sick but all I had was a sore shoulder from the injection on Friday and Saturday.

The whole vaccine process was a straightforward and easy one for me.
Last edited by The Dark Knight on Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10298 times
Been liked: 1516 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Vamos » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:46 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:I had my second jab on Thursday just gone.
I was a bit worried I'd get some flu like symptoms or a bad headache as I hate getting sick and I rarely get sick but I all I had was a sore shoulder from the injection on Friday and Saturday.

The whole vaccine process was a straightforward and easy one for me.

No sore arm here but 24 hours of the achy shakies after the 2nd.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:29 am

More than 10,000 Australians have filed coronavirus vaccine injury claims
By Dana Daniel
November 16, 2021 — 5.00am

Taxpayers are facing a hefty bill for rare but significant coronavirus vaccine injuries, with at least 10,000 people planning to claim under the federal government’s no-fault indemnity scheme.

Services Australia is building an online portal, to be launched next month, for uncapped claims above $5000 from those who suffered injury and loss of income due to their COVID-19 vaccine, with compensation for medical costs and lost wages to be paid by the government.

The government is facing more than 10,000 compensation claims for COVID-19 vaccine injuries.

Shine Lawyers head of medical negligence Clare Eves said the amount of the claims “could be really significant” for people who experienced rare but serious adverse vaccine reactions, such as stroke and inflammation of the heart.

“Adverse events, even though they happen to a tiny proportion of people, for the people it does impact it’s really quite devastating,” Ms Eves said.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration recorded 78,880 adverse events linked to COVID-19 vaccination, representing a small minority (0.21 per cent) of the 37.8 million doses administered to 18.4 million people, by November 7. The vast majority of those 78,000 adverse events were mild side effects, including headache, nausea and sore arms.

More than 10,000 people have registered their interest to make a claim since registration opened on the federal health department’s website in September, official data shows, meaning it would cost at least $50 million if each claim is approved.

Ms Eves said significant brain or cardiac injury could result in a claim in the hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.

“When you’re dealing with something like a stroke, you could have someone who is a truck driver and can’t go back to work, or an accountant who can’t process big numbers anymore,” she said.

“In severe cases, people go on to have multiple strokes and may need 24-hour care.”

People who experienced a moderate to significant adverse reaction resulting in a hospital stay of at least one night are covered by the government’s vaccine indemnity scheme.

Claimants seeking $20,000 or less will need to submit evidence of their injury and its relationship to COVID-19 vaccination, medical costs and lost wages.

Claims for more than $20,000, including death claims, will be assessed by a panel of independent legal experts and compensation paid based on their recommendations.

The government has not revealed what standard of proof will be required to establish that the person’s injury was caused by the vaccine.

Nine people, most of them elderly, have died after experiencing an adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine in Australia.

Ms Eves said Shine Lawyers had received an influx of calls from people wanting to pursue legal action for vaccine side effects, referring most to the government’s no-fault scheme. Shine is also representing several litigants who fall outside the scheme.

Funding for the vaccine indemnity scheme was not included in the 2021-22 budget. It is expected to be funded in the government’s mid-year economic and fiscal outlook.

Adverse reactions to be covered are based on TGA advice and will include heart conditions myocarditis and pericarditis, the blood clotting disorder thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, the rare neurological condition Guillain-Barré syndrome and immune thrombocytopenia.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby daysofourlives » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:30 pm

and no one bats an eyelid at 10000 claims for compensation and still bash people for saying no thanks.
Do you know how many compo claims there would have been if we didnt have the vax?

I see Marshall has done his best to unite the vaxed and unvaxed in giving him an absolute serve on his latest road map. It almost makes Nicola's "duck the football" sound sensible.
At least he has made it easy for everyone to break the "rules" no one could possibly understand, bout time people just started doing what they want. Bet your glad you got vaxed so you only have to do 7 days quarantine if you come in close contact, yet someone like me will be doing absolutely none.
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion