What The F***

Anything!

Re: What The F***

Postby Brodlach » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:43 am

Someone mowing their lawn at 6:40 on a Sunday
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 39938
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 3085 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: What The F***

Postby stan » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:59 pm

Brodlach wrote:Someone mowing their lawn at 6:40 on a Sunday
Bulldogs fan.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14020
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 1079 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Re: What The F***

Postby Wedgie » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Brodlach wrote:Someone mowing their lawn at 6:40 on a Sunday

The death penalty should be brought in for that.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 47645
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1486 times
Been liked: 3235 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: What The F***

Postby Pseudo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Heard a commotion out front so looked through the window... there are four ducks having a gang-bang (three on one; basically a ducky gang rape) right on the front doorstep.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11111
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: enculez-vous
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1285 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Re: What The F***

Postby Wedgie » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:38 pm

Pseudo wrote:Heard a commotion out front so looked through the window... there are four ducks having a gang-bang (three on one; basically a ducky gang rape) right on the front doorstep.

Poor thing, I bet she had a sore quack afterwards.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 47645
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1486 times
Been liked: 3235 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: What The F***

Postby Spargo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:30 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
Spargo wrote:Coke No Sugar changing taste, why???
It’s now f#cking horrible.


Curiosity got the best of me, its flat and shit

It tastes like they’ve added ginger & cloves.
I got a heap of the old stock yesterday & will be on the hunt again tomorrow.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 13712
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 4314 times
Been liked: 4288 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: What The F***

Postby whufc » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:38 am

Had my first Coke Zero on the weekend in about 3-4 years.

Drank it and thought this is shit...….how did I ever like this rubbish.

Then read on here its a new taste.....make sense.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 23742
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 4305 times
Been liked: 1909 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: What The F***

Postby MW » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:43 am

Wedgie wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Someone mowing their lawn at 6:40 on a Sunday

The death penalty should be brought in for that.


If they find the need to mow their lawn at 6.40 Sunday morning, I think they're dead inside already
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11273
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 1995 times
Been liked: 1483 times

Re: What The F***

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:59 am

WTF just flew along the coast at semaphore??? Thought the Chinese were about to attack???
Interrupted my peaceful lunch break

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 51507
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10179 times
Been liked: 2864 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:28 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:WTF just flew along the coast at semaphore??? Thought the Chinese were about to attack???
Interrupted my peaceful lunch break

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


Did your 5G implant pick it up?
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12334
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 519 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: What The F***

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:29 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:WTF just flew along the coast at semaphore??? Thought the Chinese were about to attack???
Interrupted my peaceful lunch break

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


Did your 5G implant pick it up?
Nah the implants picked up the Chinese War , I mean container ships though

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 51507
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10179 times
Been liked: 2864 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:07 pm

You don't get 5G straight away, the nanobots have to reassemble in your frontal lobe and take over your cognitive thinking first.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 52942
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6190 times
Been liked: 9147 times

Re: What The F***

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Booney wrote:You don't get 5G straight away, the nanobots have to reassemble in your frontal lobe and take over your cognitive thinking first.



I’m still waiting for a bigger dick that AMBays said would happen!
Only reason I got vaccinated.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10615
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1864 times
Been liked: 2032 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:12 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:You don't get 5G straight away, the nanobots have to reassemble in your frontal lobe and take over your cognitive thinking first.



I’m still waiting for a bigger dick that AMBays said would happen!
Only reason I got vaccinated.


You need the dual purpose Pfizer for that
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12334
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 519 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: What The F***

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:17 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:You don't get 5G straight away, the nanobots have to reassemble in your frontal lobe and take over your cognitive thinking first.



I’m still waiting for a bigger dick that AMBays said would happen!
Only reason I got vaccinated.


You need the dual purpose Pfizer for that


Oh I see……… I got the AZ jab and I think it’s shrunk!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10615
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1864 times
Been liked: 2032 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Booney » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:20 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Booney wrote:You don't get 5G straight away, the nanobots have to reassemble in your frontal lobe and take over your cognitive thinking first.



I’m still waiting for a bigger dick that AMBays said would happen!
Only reason I got vaccinated.


You don't get a bigger dick, you become a bigger dick. ;)

#cross
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 52942
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6190 times
Been liked: 9147 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:38 am

Cruising along Port Wakefield Road doing about 92-93 when a car pulls across into the right lane doing around 80 then hits the skids as the lights went orange causing me to lock my car up stopping about an inch short of them.

I thought it was a bloke wearing a hi-vis shirt so I went to get out to say good morning to them but them realized it was a woman so I had to just sit there shaking my head.

There are f***** idiots on there every day, the amount that do that in front of trucks is astounding.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 46505
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3745 times
Been liked: 6567 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Psyber » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:34 pm

whufc wrote:Had my first Coke Zero on the weekend in about 3-4 years.

Drank it and thought this is shit...….how did I ever like this rubbish.

Then read on here its a new taste.....make sense.


I've always preferred Pepsi Max...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
User avatar
Psyber
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12036
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:43 pm
Location: Now back in the Adelaide Hills.
Has liked: 92 times
Been liked: 341 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Re: What The F***

Postby gazzamagoo » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:45 am

Psyber wrote:
whufc wrote:Had my first Coke Zero on the weekend in about 3-4 years.

Drank it and thought this is shit...….how did I ever like this rubbish.

Then read on here its a new taste.....make sense.


I've always preferred Pepsi Max...


His name is Ben
gazzamagoo
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1295
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 916 times
Been liked: 341 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: What The F***

Postby DOC » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:15 am

Dover?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 13294
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 418 times
Been liked: 1404 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Booney, jo172, mots02 and 14 guests