Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby am Bays » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:41 pm

jo172 wrote:
It becomes statistically more likely that an AFL player will get it, which makes it statistically more likely other AFL players will get it. If too many AFL players have it it jeopardises the orderly operation of the competition.

Ultimately, it's a risk management tool

Finally, someone gets it
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:28 pm

So we have shut the NT border but are opening up next Tuesday to nsw/vic ????
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby stan » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Booney wrote:People with gallows on the steps of Victoria's parliament house calling for the hanging of Daniel Andrews. Every Australian, vax or anti-vax of any description should denounce that behaviour. We live in a democracy where you will have your opportunity to have your say on his political fate, you don't however have the right to call for his death. Disgusting behaviour.

Bullshit, its exactly what we need, people need to be woken from their slumber, the she'll be right attitude of Australians is what's causing this. If it doesn't effect Aussies personally then we as a rule don't care. We are not passionate about politics like the yanks are. That's why we're the testing ground for the new world order. You are absolutely deluded if you still think we live in a democracy. Andrews is a dictator, make no mistake and he will be hung for his crimes against humanity and treason.

The only thing you ever supply evidence to support is how stupid you are.

You must have missed this:

daysofourlives wrote:Straight from the Government

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... eek-42.pdf
Sorry Jimmy I actually enjoy Daisy's work and he provided a link to a report but if you read pages 22 - 24 it doesn't support what he is saying.

It's more so talking about the antibodies per age bracket.

Although one of the points indicated that the antibodies from contracting Covid19 was higher in the first 21 days for less than 18 year Olds than if they have 2 jabs. Essentially saying that the best form of antibodies for them was the virus itself as the vaxx only had a so so impact.

That was interesting at least.

However antibodies decreased over time for all ages when compared to vaxx and in vaxx and Covid19 positive cases at a similar level. Seemed pretty similar although there was an age bracket, mid 30s I think it was that was a bit up and down.

Whilst it didn't 100% support what Days said, it was a good read none the less.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Armchair expert wrote:So we have shut the NT border but are opening up next Tuesday to nsw/vic ????

As long as Qld is open to us on Saturday morning I don't give a shit! 8)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby am Bays » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:40 am

Wedgie wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:So we have shut the NT border but are opening up next Tuesday to nsw/vic ????

As long as Qld is open to us on Saturday morning I don't give a shit! 8)

The problem up here is that there is no clear connection yet between the cases last week and this current cluster, over half the close contacts as of yesterday are yet to be contacted and tested (they could be out there spreading it as we speak).

The population potentially infected are highly transient, socially connected and adherence to activities of daily living (hygeine) are variable.

Plus there was big funeral out that way last week and mourners travelled from the Barkley and elsewhere to attend so who knows what transmission ahs occurred inadvertently.

We are waiting to see if there is shredding of covid particles in the waste water in Darwin, Tennant, Alice and elsewhere to help validate there is no community transmission

In short too many unknowns with respect to potential transmission at this stage to allow travel from the NT.

Smart move by SA Health, hopefully the restrictions only apply to Katherine and the Big Rivers region next week with respect to travel to SA from the NT.

To be frank this is our biggest nightmare scenario, covid transmission occurring in remote communities amongst a populations who's health is already compromised with RHD, COPD, Kidney disease and other physical comorbidities.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Postby am Bays » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:55 am

stan wrote:Sorry Jimmy I actually enjoy Daisy's work and he provided a link to a report but if you read pages 22 - 24 it doesn't support what he is saying.

Although one of the points indicated that the antibodies from contracting Covid19 was higher in the first 21 days for less than 18 year Olds than if they have 2 jabs. Essentially saying that the best form of antibodies for them was the virus itself as the vaxx only had a so so impact.

However antibodies decreased over time for all ages when compared to vaxx and in vaxx and Covid19 positive cases at a similar level. Seemed pretty similar although there was an age bracket, mid 30s I think it was that was a bit up and down.

Agreed I too enjoy Daisy's and Apache's musing in this thread.

It's also good to read watch their stuff as 9 times out of 10 it contradicts the points they are trying to make.

Usually their arguments are more threadbare and have more holes in them, than in my favourite white, Holeproof Hero (tm) white jocks that I brought at John Martins in 1992 to wear as my 2nd pair to put my box in when playing cricket.
am Bays
Coach

Postby jo172 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:57 am

am Bays wrote:
stan wrote:Sorry Jimmy I actually enjoy Daisy's work and he provided a link to a report but if you read pages 22 - 24 it doesn't support what he is saying.

Agreed I too enjoy Daisy's and Apache's musing in this thread.

It's also good to read watch their stuff a 9/10s it contradicts the points they are trying to make.

usually their arguments are more threadbare and have more holes in them, than in my favourite white, Holeproof Hero (tm) white jocks that I brought at John Martins in 1992 to wear as my 2nd pair to put my box in when playing cricket.

To be fair it's usually just copy/pasted from random conspiracy chatrooms. If you google it it's word for word identical.
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby Jim05 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:57 am

Vics getting rid of pretty much all restrictions at midnight. Full capacity allowed for Boxing Day test and Australian Open
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Corona Man » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:00 pm

Jim05 wrote:Vics getting rid of pretty much all restrictions at midnight. Full capacity allowed for Boxing Day test and Australian Open

Yep…. And then we hang Dan..
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:09 pm

Spectators at any Adelaide Oval event will need to be fully vaccinated under rules announced by the Stadium Management Authority.
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 651 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:Spectators at any Adelaide Oval event will need to be fully vaccinated under rules announced by the Stadium Management Authority.

Good.
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby MW » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:12 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:Spectators at any Adelaide Oval event will need to be fully vaccinated under rules announced by the Stadium Management Authority.

Good.

Let's hope they're not checking at the gate...imagine how long it will take to get in.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:16 pm

MW wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:

Good.

Let's hope they're not checking at the gate...imagine how long it will take to get in.

How the hell they going to police that?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:17 pm

Armchair expert wrote:

Good.

Kids included?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:25 pm

stan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Booney wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
Bullshit, its exactly what we need, people need to be woken from their slumber, the she'll be right attitude of Australians is what's causing this. If it doesn't effect Aussies personally then we as a rule don't care. We are not passionate about politics like the yanks are. That's why we're the testing ground for the new world order. You are absolutely deluded if you still think we live in a democracy. Andrews is a dictator, make no mistake and he will be hung for his crimes against humanity and treason.

The only thing you ever supply evidence to support is how stupid you are.

You must have missed this:

daysofourlives wrote:Straight from the Government

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... eek-42.pdf
Sorry Jimmy I actually enjoy Daisy's work and he provided a link to a report but if you read pages 22 - 24 it doesn't support what he is saying.

I didn't read it mate...........
Just saying he supplied some evidence.
If it's wrong: so be it
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:01 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
MW wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:

Good.

How the hell they going to police that?

In NSW when you check in you get a second "ring" around the tick to show you're vaxed, I assume ours will be the same so anyone with a pdf thinking it's a digital certificate is wrong, it will be linked to your my gov/sa app.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:20 pm

I'm good to go to the cricket 8)
Attachments
C-19 Digital Certificate.png
C-19 Digital Certificate.png (202.01 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby The Bedge » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:21 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:I'm good to go to the cricket 8)

DOB 1879 maybe.
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:22 pm

:lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:22 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:I'm good to go to the cricket 8)

DOB 1879 maybe.

Since 1870*.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion