Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:05 am

Chick at work always yapping to me about her boot camp, gym and hiking regime's.

All good and I try to be supportive but love, you've whacked on at least 6 kegs in the last couple of months, I'm calling BS.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby MW » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Chick at work always yapping to me about her boot camp, gym and hiking regime's.

All good and I try to be supportive but love, you've whacked on at least 6 kegs in the last couple of months, I'm calling BS.

I know the types. They'll go for a 'hike' that does not get the heart rate above 80bpm, then post it on socials while having an iced coffee and donut wondering why they are not losing weight.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1821 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:35 pm

MW wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Chick at work always yapping to me about her boot camp, gym and hiking regime's.

I know the types. They'll go for a 'hike' that does not get the heart rate above 80bpm, then post it on socials while having an iced coffee and donut wondering why they are not losing weight.

She is just so vain in general, she is so fake, says "good morning lovely", I'm far from lovely!!!!

She doesn't walk into the office in the morning, she makes a grand entrance.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby tipper » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
MW wrote:

She is just so vain in general, she is so fake, says "good morning lovely", I'm far from lovely!!!!

Im so calling you lovely next time we catch up, lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:46 pm

tipper wrote:Im so calling you lovely next time we catch up, lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

No worries Pumpkin.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:09 pm

Her name's not Claudia is it? We had a young chick here who called everyone lovelies.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:20 pm

Wedgie wrote:Her name's not Claudia is it? We had a young chick here who called everyone lovelies.

No, but we call her Priscilla.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
MW wrote:

Don’t be so modest mate.
You’ve got a lovely head for radio
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:24 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Don’t be so modest mate.
You’ve got a lovely head for radio

I'm just waiting for my sock modelling career to launch.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Corona Man » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:44 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
MW wrote:

Clearly she wants you mate… send her a dick pic…apparently that’s how you chat birds up now..
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1273 times
Been liked: 3459 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:33 am

Corona Man wrote:Clearly she wants you mate… send her a dick pic…apparently that’s how you chat birds up now..

She's only human.

There would be less than no chance of that, every time we go to a function she opens up with "Can you please get the first round, I need to rush to the ladies, I'll have a French Champagne thanks".

I can only ever recall her using her card once and that's because I pretty much made her after sinking down a shitload of various Big Shed beers.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:51 am

Booked hard rubbish collection for today.

Put out anything that looked like furniture or had steel in it on Saturday, probably around a standard pallet 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 high. By Saturday night it was less than half that size.

3:30am Sunday morning someone is going through the scraps, I look out the blinds as they throw a vacuum, an old kiddies car seat and a mirror from their boot onto the pile. 8:30 Sunday I go out there, the vacuum and the car seat are both gone. :lol:

Chuck another heap out yesterday afternoon, shit, basically, old fence sheets from when we did the pool and replaced sheets, some lattice work, a mangled bike frame, old scooter etc Leaving for work this morning a bloke is loading most of the tin / steel into a trolley.

By the time I go have a coffee at The Pear and go back past home the pile would now be less than a boot load of shit.

I reckon I've put out at least 2 6x4 cage trailer loads and all they'll pick up is about a boot full.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:32 am

Booney wrote:Booked hard rubbish collection for today.

Put out anything that looked like furniture or had steel in it on Saturday, probably around a standard pallet 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.2 high. By Saturday night it was less than half that size.

3:30am Sunday morning someone is going through the scraps, I look out the blinds as they throw a vacuum, an old kiddies car seat and a mirror from their boot onto the pile. 8:30 Sunday I go out there, the vacuum and the car seat are both gone. [emoji38]

Chuck another heap out yesterday afternoon, shit, basically, old fence sheets from when we did the pool and replaced sheets, some lattice work, a mangled bike frame, old scooter etc Leaving for work this morning a bloke is loading most of the tin / steel into a trolley.

By the time I go have a coffee at The Pear and go back past home the pile would now be less than a boot load of shit.

I reckon I've put out at least 2 6x4 cage trailer loads and all they'll pick up is about a boot full.
Yep, I remember years ago putting stuff out for hard rubbish and people in their cars slam on the brakes to get hold of broken household goods and asking if they can take it....
I guess the saying rings true one mans trash is another's treasure

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11804 times
Been liked: 3581 times

Postby Brodlach » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:59 am

Once had a guy help we bring stuff from my backyard as he wanted stuff. Stayed about an hour
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Dutchy » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:29 am

Is cashing in scrap metal worthwhile?

I have an old steel trampoline, heavy as ****, plus a outdoor heater that no longer works and now the oven has shat itself, if it would be worthwhile Ill go cash it in, but if its under $200 someone else can do it
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:34 am

Dutchy wrote:Is cashing in scrap metal worthwhile?

I have an old steel trampoline, heavy as ****, plus a outdoor heater that no longer works and now the oven has shat itself, if it would be worthwhile Ill go cash it in, but if its under $200 someone else can do it

Steel ranges from 15-20c per kg.

Who will you get to do it? :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:34 am

3:30am Sunday morning someone is going through the scraps, I look out the blinds as they throw a vacuum, an old kiddies car seat and a mirror from their boot onto the pile. 8:30 Sunday I go out there, the vacuum and the car seat are both gone. :lol:

It's probably all on Gumtree now
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby amber_fluid » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:35 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Corona Man wrote:Clearly she wants you mate… send her a dick pic…apparently that’s how you chat birds up now..

She's only human.

There would be less than no chance of that, every time we go to a function she opens up with "Can you please get the first round, I need to rush to the ladies, I'll have a French Champagne thanks".

I can only ever recall her using her card once and that's because I pretty much made her after sinking down a shitload of various Big Shed beers.

She’s ordering leg opener straight up!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby am Bays » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:23 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

She's only human.

I'd do one of two things:
1. I'd get her a red tin, and say "I know you said French champagne but I'd thought I'd get you something better"

or get her a glass of Carrington brut and tell her "Carrington is French for Champagne..."
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:30 pm

When i was a kid, my best mate and I used to walk around and find stuff then try and sell it to family or neighbors for a couple of dollars :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion