Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:58 am

stan wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Surely they cant go back and close the borders now FFS
McGowan has closed the border to us as of midnight
That was always going to happen though. Bit different with WA as they haven't opened up to the East Coast yet or ever, who knows.

McGowan says he's protecting the Aboriginal communities (and the mining sector)
When he opens up next year he MIGHT keep The Pilbara & The Kimberley closed off.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Wedgie » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:16 am

Grrr, beautiful day outside for my 2nd day off in a row and I have to isolate awaiting my covid test.
Tuesday night I closed the front bar early and helped out in our dining room for the first time in over a year and yep, sure enough, our dining room was declared a casual contact exposure site for the half hour I was there overnight :evil:
Got my test done first thing this morning, hoping the result comes back quickly so I can get to the pub today!
Still have to get tests on day 6 and 13 too but only have to isolate until today's result comes through.
If I do have it expect a long bloody list of exposure sites as I was at 2 pubs, a shopping centre,a butcher and a few other places yesterday!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2024 times
Been liked: 3868 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:24 am

Wedgie wrote:Grrr, beautiful day outside for my 2nd day off in a row and I have to isolate awaiting my covid test.
Tuesday night I closed the front bar early and helped out in our dining room for the first time in over a year and yep, sure enough, our dining room was declared a casual contact exposure site for the half hour I was there overnight :evil:
Got my test done first thing this morning, hoping the result comes back quickly so I can get to the pub today!
Still have to get tests on day 6 and 13 too but only have to isolate until today's result comes through.
If I do have it expect a long bloody list of exposure sites as I was at 2 pubs, a shopping centre,a butcher and a few other places yesterday!
Looks like results take around 8hrs.
Hopefully it arrives sooner

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:30 am

“The pandemic of the unvaccinated”

Crackers Keenan hosts a super spreader 75th birthday event. All are vaccinated

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/af ... 09f1d803f9

Interesting comment: Reckon you’re safe around vaccinated people?

I phoned Cheryl (Barassi) and she said she wasn’t feeling well and on Monday she was positive. Ron also got tested. Some people haven’t got it but they’ve passed it on to family members

Just ask Jay Weatherill: Another superspreader pandemic of the vaccinated party

But Miss Nicola said “you’re fully protected”

Fully bullshitted more likely
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:44 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:“The pandemic of the unvaccinated”

Crackers Keenan hosts a super spreader 75th birthday event. All are vaccinated

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/af ... 09f1d803f9

Interesting comment: Reckon you’re safe around vaccinated people?

I phoned Cheryl (Barassi) and she said she wasn’t feeling well and on Monday she was positive. Ron also got tested. Some people haven’t got it but they’ve passed it on to family members

Just ask Jay Weatherill: Another superspreader pandemic of the vaccinated party

But Miss Nicola said “you’re fully protected”

Fully bullshitted more likely

How can you pass something on you don’t have?
Is it magic?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:48 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Grrr, beautiful day outside for my 2nd day off in a row and I have to isolate awaiting my covid test.
Looks like results take around 8hrs.
Hopefully it arrives sooner

I'd settle for 8 hours, it'd mean I could be in the pub by 4pm. 8)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:21 am

I'm looking forward to seeing a brothel listed as an exposure site, it's funny how they have not appeared as yet.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:23 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing a brothel listed as an exposure site, it's funny how they have not appeared as yet.
Covid wouldn't survive in one of those establishments

Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3583 times

Postby Corona Man » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:26 am

The way it’s going I’m going to be not let back into Victoria…. Bloody Crow Flu!
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1275 times
Been liked: 3461 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Wedgie » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:33 am

Result back in 2 hours, negative, woohoo!
Good, I was getting bored after 2 hours of watching TV!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby am Bays » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:09 pm

am Bays wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Does anyone want to take a wild stab in the dark why African nations are the least effected by covid despite only 6% being vaccinated?
50 to 75% of Africans also don't have access to basic sanitation. How has it not run rampant in their villages?

Oh you mean like the 9/350 people in the Binjari community just West of Katherine getting COVID. That’s equivalent to over 30000 people in Adelaide getting it. One person in RDH.

Today we get the neighbouring community of Rockhole back hopefully no positives.

The issue is a little closer to home….

And now: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-03/nt-covid-outbreak-first-death-binjari-woman-in-her-70s/100671362

That F***ing mole from cairns who travelled to Melbourne via Adelaide then over here through Cairns.

Yes this 78 old had other comorbidities but the fact remains she'd be alive right now living in her community without a covid infection
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:31 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

:lol: I see what you did there 8)
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:35 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

:lol: I see what you did there 8)

Was the curtain open?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:38 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

Covid wouldn't survive in one of those establishments

:lol: Well well the Pandemic Bill passed yesterday in Victoria after a lot of back door and after hours dealing.

Also Fiona Pattens Sex Work Discrimination Bill also quitely passed i wonder who gobbled who to get the votes up for both Bills.

States abolishing mandatory testing for sexually transmitted diseases.

Sex workers allowed to work with a sexually transmitted infection.

Its OK and legal now in progressive Victoria to unwitingly have sex with pox ridden whores.

Its called workplace equity :roll:

Good luck punters :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zux_UlGppY0
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby whufc » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:45 pm

Found this interesting/frustrating.

Took the family to the zoo last Sunday, they screamed to the roof top on all the advertising etc that you need to be double vaccinated to get in.

Got there and they were straight onto us about the covid check in and mask so did that. Paid got through and not once got asked whether I was vaccinated.

I want the benefits of being vacinnated as that's the only reason I did it. :lol: :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5566 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby MW » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:51 pm

whufc wrote:Found this interesting/frustrating.

Took the family to the zoo last Sunday, they screamed to the roof top on all the advertising etc that you need to be double vaccinated to get in.

Got there and they were straight onto us about the covid check in and mask so did that. Paid got through and not once got asked whether I was vaccinated.

I want the benefits of being vacinnated as that's the only reason I did it. :lol: :lol:

Isnt it part of your check in? Thought thats how it is monitored.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby whufc » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:59 pm

MW wrote:
whufc wrote:Found this interesting/frustrating.

Isnt it part of your check in? Thought thats how it is monitored.

I had to do the my gov check in but didn't have to show the digital vaccination. To be honest he didn't look at my phone just heard the ding when the check in was approved.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5566 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Trader » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:15 pm

Just 2,580 first doses administered in SA yesterday, the lowest (weekday) since they started tracking 1st vs 2nd doses over 5 months ago.
The plateau is fast approaching, seems like we will just sneak over 90%, but fall well short of their desired 95%.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby jo172 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:36 pm

Trader wrote:Just 2,580 first doses administered in SA yesterday, the lowest (weekday) since they started tracking 1st vs 2nd doses over 5 months ago.
The plateau is fast approaching, seems like we will just sneak over 90%, but fall well short of their desired 95%.

I suspect as they keep being a bit more coercive with respect to certain industries they'll keep getting bumps. Looked like we were getting this way a few weeks back, then they came for the teachers. When they come for a few more I suspect further arms will be twisted/injected
jo172
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 724 times

Postby stan » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:51 pm

jo172 wrote:
Trader wrote:Just 2,580 first doses administered in SA yesterday, the lowest (weekday) since they started tracking 1st vs 2nd doses over 5 months ago.

I suspect as they keep being a bit more coercive with respect to certain industries they'll keep getting bumps. Looked like we were getting this way a few weeks back, then they came for the teachers. When they come for a few more I suspect further arms will be twisted/injected
They sort of are. For example recently SA Water put a mandate of double vaxx for all employees, consultants and contractors. Anyone enter any of there sites needs to be double vaxx.

That will include plenty of large contractors as well.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion