Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby shoe boy » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:30 am

Wedgie wrote:I tend to agree with you Mal.
2 weeks ago I could holiday in Far North Queensland, today I'm not allowed to leave my house.
I'm double vaxxed and have less freedom than we did in lockdown.
And as SA is now 80% double vaxxed there is no way to see compensation for wages lost due to Covid so I'm down a few hundred bucks too.
Luckily it doesn't worry me but I have a couple of co workers that don't know how they're going to pay their rent.
Progress?

If you are placed in lockdown are you able to shop?
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:31 am

stan wrote:Reckon most people are worried about having to quarantine rather than actually catching the virus.

Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Poked my head in here to write the same thing, it's crazy!!!!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Wedgie » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:41 am

shoe boy wrote:
Wedgie wrote:I tend to agree with you Mal.
2 weeks ago I could holiday in Far North Queensland, today I'm not allowed to leave my house.
I'm double vaxxed and have less freedom than we did in lockdown.
And as SA is now 80% double vaxxed there is no way to see compensation for wages lost due to Covid so I'm down a few hundred bucks too.
Luckily it doesn't worry me but I have a couple of co workers that don't know how they're going to pay their rent.
Progress?

If you are placed in lockdown are you able to shop?

I'm not in lockdown, I'm in isolation, no I can't leave the house for any reason than to get tested.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:53 am

daysofourlives wrote:Ive had enough, from tomorrow im not playing their game anymore. If someone asks if ive checked in im going to say no. I do not consent to the "mandate", i have not been placed under a public health order by an authorised biosecurity officer and thats the end of the story, Same with the mask, i wont be saying i have an exemption, i just choose not to wear one.
Work has gone back to what it was like March 2020, its absolute bullshit. We have 3 in the offices that are petrified. No request to see vax status as yet. They are petrified of being shut down for a week. Have requested we eat lunch and smoko with the same person every day. no more than 2 together in lunch room that would be 15m x 8m.
They have requested masks inside at all times, im sure theres some bitching going on behind my back as i dont do this. Nobody has questioned me, iom sure its coming though.
I am however happy that my medical centre has taken steps to keep the vaccintaed away from me. More than happy for telehealth or just sit in my car, its like a drive through doctor service, shouldve had this along time ago.
Oh by the way where is this pandemic of the unvaccinated, all im seeing is vaccinated cases of covid?
everywhere all over the world, deaths and cases have increased on 2021 compared to 2020, how can that be with the vaccines in place this year, surely they work :roll:

Good onya mate join the club i have not checked in at my local shopping centre since the inception of crowd control.

Anyway with Omicron now to become the latest flu around the world early reports say that it is a mild flu and there fore there should be no more need for masks and QR control.

But will the shepherds stop all these controls ?

This is for you Daisy and any one else who is interested

The tactics of psychological coercion often involve anxiety and stress, and fall into seven main categories.

1. Restrictive techniques such as extended audio, visual, verbal, or tactile fixation, exhaustive, exact repetition of routine activities, sleep restriction, and/or social restriction.

2. Establishment of control over the victim's social environment, time, and sources of social support by creating social isolation; removing contact with family and friends who promote self-esteem, independence, positivity, and sense of well-being. Economic controls may contribute.

3. Rejection of alternate information and separate opinions. Rules exist about permissible topics to discuss. Communication is highly controlled.

4. Forcing the victim to re-evaluate the most central aspects of his or her experience of self and prior conduct in negative ways. The victim is made to feel like a "bad" person. Efforts are designed to destabilize and undermine the subject's basic consciousness, reality awareness, world view, emotional control and defense mechanisms. The subject questions, doubts, and reinterprets his or her life and adopts a new "reality."

5. Creating a sense of powerlessness by subjecting the victim to intense and frequently confusing, conflicting actions and situations which undermine the victim's self-confidence and judgment.

6. Creating strong, aversive, emotional arousals in the subject by reactions such as intense humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, social status changes, intense guilt, anxiety, and manipulation.

7. Intimidation of the victim by implied power, size, voice amplitude, or implied threat. Psychological coercion can be applied to such a degree that the victim's capacity to make informed or free choices becomes inhibited. The victim becomes unable to make the normal, wise or balanced decisions which they most likely or normally would have made, had they not been manipulated. The cumulative effect of psychological coercion can be an even more effective form of undue influence than pain, torture, drugs or the use of physical force or threats.

How Does Coercive Psychological Persuasion Differ from Other Kinds of Influence?

Coercive psychological systems are distinguished from benign social learning or peaceful persuasion by the specific conditions under which they are conducted. Coercive force is traditionally visualized in physical terms. In this form it is easily definable, clear-cut and unambiguous. Coercive psychological force unfortunately has not been easy to see or define. The law has allowed that coercion need not involve physical force. It has recognized that an individual can be threatened and coerced psychologically by what he or she perceives to be dangerous, not necessarily by that which is dangerous.

The law has recognized that even the threatened action need not be physical. Threats of economic loss, social ostracism, and ridicule are all recognized by law, in varying contexts, as coercive psychological forces. Why Are Coercive Psychological Systems Harmful?

Coercive psychological systems violate our most fundamental concepts of basic human rights. They violate rights of individuals that are guaranteed by many declarations of principle worldwide. Victims become confused, intimidated and silenced by actions accepted as harmful, such as uncompromising influence, involuntary servitude, and infliction of emotional distress. The victim becomes compliant and brainwashed.

Dr. Margaret Singer, Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley

What is the impact of ASD deficits in a neurotypical/autism spectrum relationship?
* Social and emotional isolation
* Induced emotional exhaustion
* Monopolization of perceptions
* Reinterpretation of reality
* Degradation, including humiliation, denial of the victim's power, and name-calling
* Altered states of consciousness
* The powerful intermittent reward schedule: Occasional indulgences that keep hope alive that the abuse will cease.
Adapted from Amnesty International's Coercive Behaviours
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby mal » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:22 am

Delta
Omicron
Covid

The initials = DOC
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1138 times
Been liked: 892 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:38 am

I had to do the walk of shame to pick up my car yesterday and got an hour into this
My doctor mate says he's a bit of a crackpot but after what I've seen in the past fortnight, I'm not so sure. Mind you, my doctor says Miss Nicola is full of shite as well.

Director of Endocrinology at Flinders Medical Centre with a conjoint position as professor of medicine at Flinders University, Nikolai Petrovsky is also vice-president and secretary-general of the international immunomics society. active in diabetes, endocrinology and vaccine research, he is the founder of vaxine, a company funded by the us national institutes of health to develop novel vaccine technologies. in 2009 vaxine won the amp innovation award at the telstra business awards and australia's coolest company award from australian anthill magazine. nikolai petrovsky has developed vaccines against influenza, hepatitis b, sting allergy, malaria, japanese encephalitis, rabies and hiv, has authored over 90 papers and chapters and is a regular invited speaker at international vaccine conferences. More importantly, he's better qualified / experienced than Miss Nicola from Romper Room

Watch from the 35 minute mark where he tells you about how the 3 vaccines work and how much they were tested before being used

Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Gozu » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:41 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote: nikolai petrovsky has developed vaccines against influenza, hepatitis b, sting allergy, malaria, japanese encephalitis, rabies and hiv

In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, come again?
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 659 times

Postby Dinglinga75 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:49 pm

Has nikolai petrovsky vaccine been approved by the TIA as yet ??
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Gozu wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote: nikolai petrovsky has developed vaccines against influenza, hepatitis b, sting allergy, malaria, japanese encephalitis, rabies and hiv

I saw that!
Its on the https://www.flinders.edu.au/people/nikolai.petrovsky

Here is the information. It's in development stage
https://vaxine.net/projects/
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Gozu » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:It's in development stage

Yeah no shit it is because it doesn't exist.

There is no HIV vaccine and steer well clear of any crackpot that says they've created one.
"The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment" – Warren Bennis
Gozu
Coach

Been liked: 659 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:04 pm

If I'm double vaccinated (like they told us to do) and If I want to go to WA, surely all I need to do is show them my vacc certificate & a negative result procured within 3 days of travel?
I don't get it.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:39 pm

Gozu wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:It's in development stage

Yeah no shit it is because it doesn't exist.

There is no HIV vaccine and steer well clear of any crackpot that says they've created one.

Well, to be fair it says it in the Flinders Uni page so steer well clear of them

On his own company page, it very clearly says its pre clinical trial https://vaxine.net/projects/ (which is more than can be said for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines)
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:51 pm

stan wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Ive had enough, from tomorrow im not playing their game anymore. If someone asks if ive checked in im going to say no. I do not consent to the "mandate", i have not been placed under a public health order by an authorised biosecurity officer and thats the end of the story, Same with the mask, i wont be saying i have an exemption, i just choose not to wear one.
Work has gone back to what it was like March 2020, its absolute bullshit. We have 3 in the offices that are petrified. No request to see vax status as yet. They are petrified of being shut down for a week. Have requested we eat lunch and smoko with the same person every day. no more than 2 together in lunch room that would be 15m x 8m.
They have requested masks inside at all times, im sure theres some bitching going on behind my back as i dont do this. Nobody has questioned me, iom sure its coming though.
I am however happy that my medical centre has taken steps to keep the vaccintaed away from me. More than happy for telehealth or just sit in my car, its like a drive through doctor service, shouldve had this along time ago.
Oh by the way where is this pandemic of the unvaccinated, all im seeing is vaccinated cases of covid?
everywhere all over the world, deaths and cases have increased on 2021 compared to 2020, how can that be with the vaccines in place this year, surely they work :roll:
A few points you have raised here:

1. Yes its starting to feel like March 2020 again.
2. Yep, more so the fear of getting shut down. If you can work from home the it's a real issue. People are less worried about the virus and more worries about the over the top SA health rules.
3. You talked about the QR codes, pretty sure have never checked in at all so not sure if that's much of a change for you.

Youre half correct, i have never signed in but if im asked i say that i have. Not anymore!
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Booney » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:53 pm

You got a big aerial on your ute with KW mud flaps, don't you?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:57 pm

Apachebulldog wrote:

Good onya mate join the club i have not checked in at my local shopping centre since the inception of crowd control.

Anyway with Omicron now to become the latest flu around the world early reports say that it is a mild flu and there fore there should be no more need for masks and QR control.

But will the shepherds stop all these controls ?

This is for you Daisy and any one else who is interested

The tactics of psychological coercion often involve anxiety and stress, and fall into seven main categories.

1. Restrictive techniques such as extended audio, visual, verbal, or tactile fixation, exhaustive, exact repetition of routine activities, sleep restriction, and/or social restriction.

2. Establishment of control over the victim's social environment, time, and sources of social support by creating social isolation; removing contact with family and friends who promote self-esteem, independence, positivity, and sense of well-being. Economic controls may contribute.

3. Rejection of alternate information and separate opinions. Rules exist about permissible topics to discuss. Communication is highly controlled.

4. Forcing the victim to re-evaluate the most central aspects of his or her experience of self and prior conduct in negative ways. The victim is made to feel like a "bad" person. Efforts are designed to destabilize and undermine the subject's basic consciousness, reality awareness, world view, emotional control and defense mechanisms. The subject questions, doubts, and reinterprets his or her life and adopts a new "reality."

5. Creating a sense of powerlessness by subjecting the victim to intense and frequently confusing, conflicting actions and situations which undermine the victim's self-confidence and judgment.

6. Creating strong, aversive, emotional arousals in the subject by reactions such as intense humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, social status changes, intense guilt, anxiety, and manipulation.

7. Intimidation of the victim by implied power, size, voice amplitude, or implied threat. Psychological coercion can be applied to such a degree that the victim's capacity to make informed or free choices becomes inhibited. The victim becomes unable to make the normal, wise or balanced decisions which they most likely or normally would have made, had they not been manipulated. The cumulative effect of psychological coercion can be an even more effective form of undue influence than pain, torture, drugs or the use of physical force or threats.

How Does Coercive Psychological Persuasion Differ from Other Kinds of Influence?

Coercive psychological systems are distinguished from benign social learning or peaceful persuasion by the specific conditions under which they are conducted. Coercive force is traditionally visualized in physical terms. In this form it is easily definable, clear-cut and unambiguous. Coercive psychological force unfortunately has not been easy to see or define. The law has allowed that coercion need not involve physical force. It has recognized that an individual can be threatened and coerced psychologically by what he or she perceives to be dangerous, not necessarily by that which is dangerous.

The law has recognized that even the threatened action need not be physical. Threats of economic loss, social ostracism, and ridicule are all recognized by law, in varying contexts, as coercive psychological forces. Why Are Coercive Psychological Systems Harmful?

Coercive psychological systems violate our most fundamental concepts of basic human rights. They violate rights of individuals that are guaranteed by many declarations of principle worldwide. Victims become confused, intimidated and silenced by actions accepted as harmful, such as uncompromising influence, involuntary servitude, and infliction of emotional distress. The victim becomes compliant and brainwashed.

Dr. Margaret Singer, Professor Emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley

What is the impact of ASD deficits in a neurotypical/autism spectrum relationship?
* Social and emotional isolation
* Induced emotional exhaustion
* Monopolization of perceptions
* Reinterpretation of reality
* Degradation, including humiliation, denial of the victim's power, and name-calling
* Altered states of consciousness
* The powerful intermittent reward schedule: Occasional indulgences that keep hope alive that the abuse will cease.
Adapted from Amnesty International's Coercive Behaviours

Thats exactly what they are doing and by and large succeeding across most of the Western world. Not working in 3rd world countries where there is limited platform for them to drill these thoughts into the population.
Very good article
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:39 pm

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/11/10/deadl ... jlSya56V-E

Interesting data if its true, which makes alot of sense, cant wipe out everyone at once, no one would take it.
To summarize basically 96% of Pfizers different bacth numbers didnt kill anyone, 4% of them are responsible for all deaths from adverse reactions.
Moderna also has similar figures at 5%
Ive always said there is no coincidences
Im not fussed about what States they were sent to.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Vamos » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:47 pm

Gozu wrote:

I know right, everybody knows the only cure for sting allergy is don't stand so close to bee.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby The Ash Man » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:43 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:If I'm double vaccinated (like they told us to do) and If I want to go to WA, surely all I need to do is show them my vacc certificate & a negative result procured within 3 days of travel?
I don't get it.
It should be like that but Marky Mark cut hospital funding so he is shit scared what will happen if they have an outbreak

I’m supposed to go over early January, doesn’t look likely at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Ash Man
Coach

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 260 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:01 pm

So covid19 whistleblowers were on flight MH370

amazing!
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby am Bays » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:51 pm

Apparently, according to some, if you get vaccinated you’re more likely to die from Covid

Umm, maybe not #herdimmunitysavelives

Source the European Commission via the Acting NT CHO.

(The data is two weeks old was uploaded a week ago and allowing for 1 week of data analysis)
Attachments
22742939-463D-41C5-A02D-5DFAA23A42ED.jpeg
22742939-463D-41C5-A02D-5DFAA23A42ED.jpeg (138.57 KiB) Viewed 1579 times
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion