Things that you are looking forward to

Anything!

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:32 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
tipper wrote:
thought you lived out my way?

more likely to be a few bottles of Jacks or Beam...

Woodstock long necks.

I'm actually in a half decent spot it seems, my neighbours seem well off and most of the houses are very well presented, there's a car two houses down that is probably worth more than the house.

Are you in Golden Grove?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:50 am

A f****** rest, GM and the Ops manager both telling me that I need to take a break as I've been burning the candle from both ends. I look to see when I can and it appears as though I'm shagged til the 2nd week of Feb at the earliest!!!!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby The Bedge » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:55 am

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
tipper wrote:

Woodstock long necks.

I'm actually in a half decent spot it seems, my neighbours seem well off and most of the houses are very well presented, there's a car two houses down that is probably worth more than the house.

Are you in Golden Grove?

Davoren Park - Datson 180b
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby tipper » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:58 am

The Bedge wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
tipper wrote:

Woodstock long necks.

Are you in Golden Grove?

Davoren Park - Datson 180b
Its got a full tank of fuel though. That alone tripled the price

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby tipper » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:59 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:A f****** rest, GM and the Ops manager both telling me that I need to take a break as I've been burning the candle from both ends. I look to see when I can and it appears as though I'm shagged til the 2nd week of Feb at the earliest!!!!
Thats a lot of sex

tipper
League - Top 5

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:04 am

tipper wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:A f****** rest, GM and the Ops manager both telling me that I need to take a break as I've been burning the candle from both ends. I look to see when I can and it appears as though I'm shagged til the 2nd week of Feb at the earliest!!!!
Thats a lot of sex

It’s those single mums mate, he can’t say no!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Booney » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:22 am

MTX Club. Adelaide Oval. Day 1.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby tipper » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:48 pm

looking forward to tomorrow.

will have the chev out for the trip to work.

knock off at mid day to head to the wine centre for our christmas lunch

duck out of there at three, when the missus finishes, for a run up through the hills so we can spend a couple of kid free nights on the river at mannum.

weather is looking perfect, and there might even be a coffee and chrome event on in mannum sunday morning (and ill actually be able to go as the grandparents are taking care of sunday morning baseball)

might be an interesting drive home in the chevy and 35 degree weather, but whats the worst that could happen :lol:
tipper
League - Top 5

Postby Psyber » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:20 pm

New Year.

My new wife is fully occupied organising a series of parties for her mother's 90th birthday coming up soon, and discussing plans with interstate guests. She is now picking up her sister who just flew in from Brisbane. Meanwhile I'm home doing the gardening, and running the dishwasher and the laundry equipment...

My previous wife (who died in 2008) was French and a gourmet cook who did all this stuff for me. And when we were dating she didn't eventually invite me in for "coffee", but for "zabaglione" which was great - and then she did Eggs Benedict for breakfast.

I must admit the new wife is fun to be with though, just different in style - and I'm now 30 Kg lighter than I was in 2008.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby gadj1976 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:36 am

tipper wrote:looking forward to tomorrow.

duck out of there at three, when the missus finishes, for a run up through the hills so we can spend a couple of kid free nights on the river at mannum.

weather is looking perfect, and there might even be a coffee and chrome event on in mannum sunday morning (and ill actually be able to go as the grandparents are taking care of sunday morning baseball)

might be an interesting drive home in the chevy and 35 degree weather, but whats the worst that could happen :lol:

I'm with you. "Big glass" and no air conditioner isn't ideal. I do wonder how we got by on days like that in the 60s and 70's :roll: :D

I'll try and get the Chev out this weekend as well. Tomorrow looks ideal but I'm heading to Wallaroo tonight and will only get back about 4pm. Hopefully I'm still 'up' for a spin.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Booney » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:44 am

Psyber wrote:New Year.

My new wife is fully occupied organising a series of parties for her mother's 90th birthday coming up soon, and discussing plans with interstate guests. She is now picking up her sister who just flew in from Brisbane. Meanwhile I'm home doing the gardening, and running the dishwasher and the laundry equipment...

My previous wife (who died in 2008) was French and a gourmet cook who did all this stuff for me. And when we were dating she didn't eventually invite me in for "coffee", but for "zabaglione" which was great - and then she did Eggs Benedict for breakfast.

I must admit the new wife is fun to be with though, just different in style - and I'm now 30 Kg lighter than I was in 2008.

Only Psyber turns zabaglione into eggs benedict. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby tipper » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:57 am

gadj1976 wrote:

I'm with you. "Big glass" and no air conditioner isn't ideal. I do wonder how we got by on days like that in the 60s and 70's :roll: :D

I'll try and get the Chev out this weekend as well. Tomorrow looks ideal but I'm heading to Wallaroo tonight and will only get back about 4pm. Hopefully I'm still 'up' for a spin.

we got by because we didnt know any different.

now we have experienced heated/cooled seats, icy cold air con, and not getting our bare legs stuck to hot vinyl seats, we have gotten soft ;)

ill just ensure to make plenty of stops on the way home to "let the engine cool down"

Palmer Hotel
Blumberg Hotel
Tea Tree Gully Hotel
and then maybe the Slug n lettuce closer to home for the final stop...

maybe the missus can drive :lol:
tipper
League - Top 5

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:03 am

Psyber wrote:

I lost 45kgs of unwanted body mass 9 years ago, I left the missus.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:25 pm

Well the wife and I have been living separately for some time now and I was trying to get through to the new year and then break it off, it's difficult as we generally get along pretty well and it's neither of our faults that we aren't living together.

After copping a barrage of shit on Sunday then not hearing from her til yesterday as she asked me if I'm still going to her work show on Saturday it was time to pull the pin on us, I tried to be as diplomatic as possible and I just felt the time is right as I'm falling in a hole with this situation.

I get into work today and was asked if I want a corporate box ticket for the cricket Saturday, I feel somewhat guilty and they've allowed me until tomorrow to accept it but bloody hell, it will do me a world of good as I feel really lousy as a person yet I'm doing the right thing for both of us.

I hadn't even told anyone at work, I don't bring my personal life to work.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:35 pm

Can I upgrade you to RAA premium? ;) :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby gadj1976 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:43 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Well the wife and I have been living separately for some time now and I was trying to get through to the new year and then break it off, it's difficult as we generally get along pretty well and it's neither of our faults that we aren't living together.

After copping a barrage of shit on Sunday then not hearing from her til yesterday as she asked me if I'm still going to her work show on Saturday it was time to pull the pin on us, I tried to be as diplomatic as possible and I just felt the time is right as I'm falling in a hole with this situation.

I get into work today and was asked if I want a corporate box ticket for the cricket Saturday, I feel somewhat guilty and they've allowed me until tomorrow to accept it but bloody hell, it will do me a world of good as I feel really lousy as a person yet I'm doing the right thing for both of us.

Wow, I'd be taking the opportunity to go in a heartbeat. Enjoy it! Sounds like you need a day away from life.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:44 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Well the wife and I have been living separately for some time now and I was trying to get through to the new year and then break it off, it's difficult as we generally get along pretty well and it's neither of our faults that we aren't living together.

If you need someone to drink with in the box, I’ll take one for the team ;)

Being serious though hope it works out for you mate whichever way it is.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby tipper » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Do it LM.

have a mental health day

tipper
League - Top 5

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:53 pm

Cheers fella's, I just feel shit as I don't like letting people down, there's a good bunch going and I did tell one of them my predicament.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:40 pm

Do what you gut is telling you to do, amazing how accurate it is, taken me 50 years to work it out :?
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion