Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Mythical Creature » Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:48 pm

Did this schoolboy also go out for breakfast with friends the next morning, then tell them afterwards he got notified he had covid the night before or is that another one?
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:24 pm

Mythical Creature wrote:Did this schoolboy also go out for breakfast with friends the next morning, then tell them afterwards he got notified he had covid the night before or is that another one?

Not sure.

#wrecklessralph is currently enjoying some student accommodation instead of a 5 bedroom villa with tennis court & pool in College Park
I wonder if he's googling this: https://www.tomscourthotel.com.au/attractions
Word is he's asked to stay there for the next year................
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Brodlach » Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:35 pm

Do you have to pay if you are sent to hotel quarantine?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Wedgie » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:04 pm

Another 100 odd cases today in SA.

Out of the 425 active cases 54 per cent are vaccinated.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby heater31 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Brodlach wrote:Do you have to pay if you are sent to hotel quarantine?
Believe so.

Ol mate that visited Lover Boy clearly demonstrated that he couldn't be trusted to isolate at home....off to the medi hotel for you son.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:07 pm

Brodlach wrote:Do you have to pay if you are sent to hotel quarantine?

Not sure. I reckon #wrecklessralph might be in the cheaper gimp room there

The person I know who recently got it is in ISO at home because she was told the hotel is full (much to her relief).
Mind you, she's a much less idiot risk than #wrecklessralph. She does know his parents though!
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:27 pm

The Bedge wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Admittedly I did use existing respected medical knowledge and didn't go to wackjobs on YouTube for my knowledge so who knows? :lol:

You know I really don't understand why you feel a need to take pot shots at some of the posters on here like that.

You don't have to agree with them, and they may get their sources from questionable places that you can debunk, but honestly it's ******* pathetic that you felt the need to add that piece in.

It takes all sorts to keep this forum alive - if you want to bully/humiliate or belittle folks, then you wont have a forum.

The YT joke is old and done. Grow up.

I concur with ya Bedge some posters on here luv doing that calling others morons whack jobs nutters rednecks ferals etc etc.

Iv'e got no problem with sheep tho :lol: ;)

:) The sheep are afraid of the wolf but the shepherd will lead them to slaughter.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Apachebulldog » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:39 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:What I found interesting, wasn't the conspiracy theory, or that vaccines are bad (he supports vaccines), but that the biggest issue over the pandemic has been a lack of direction and thought towards treating covid.

Everything has been based around prevention only, and max vaccination has been built up as the only solution for the future - not treating patients early on, or managing the virus at home to prevent with hospitalisation, and then deaths.. also says research shows that COVID can not be caught twice - therefore offering no value to vaccination after having the virus except potential to cause more harm due to the spike proteins.

Said vaccination helps, and has a place, but wont stop people from catching or spreading the virus - and latest trends obviously back that albeit with milder symptoms.

We have treatments for everything else - even basic colds and flus.. we probably should have a treatment for COVID aside from just a miracle vaccine.

What happens when you put all your eggs in the one basket and find out that your basket of eggs goes off after 3 months?
Big pharma have the solution. Sell another few billion doses at $30 each.
F*** they must be laughing in New York and Massachusetts. At least Astra Zeneca is a NFP

The bigger problem is the goverment message that it's the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" leading the vaccinated to think they are bulletproof

Me too totally agree thousands of Doctors around the world use other treatments/cheaper drugs straightaway on patients on the onset of Covid with great success but the message is not getting out their to the masses.

Patients should have the option of vaccines or alternative treatment or both.

Not much money in it tho with this cheap medical approach which has been standard practice for years.

Big Pharma controls the narrative.
SANFL 2000 - 2011 Central District 12 consecutive Grand Final appearances and 9 Premierships.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF.

Hit em hard let them get up and hit em again.
Apachebulldog
League - Best 21

Has liked: 381 times
Been liked: 115 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:39 am

Apachebulldog wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Admittedly I did use existing respected medical knowledge and didn't go to wackjobs on YouTube for my knowledge so who knows? :lol:

You know I really don't understand why you feel a need to take pot shots at some of the posters on here like that.

You don't have to agree with them, and they may get their sources from questionable places that you can debunk, but honestly it's ******* pathetic that you felt the need to add that piece in.

It takes all sorts to keep this forum alive - if you want to bully/humiliate or belittle folks, then you wont have a forum.

The YT joke is old and done. Grow up.

I concur with ya Bedge some posters on here luv doing that calling others morons whack jobs nutters rednecks ferals etc etc.

Iv'e got no problem with sheep tho :lol: ;)

:) The sheep are afraid of the wolf but the shepherd will lead them to slaughter.

No one's pulling the wool over your eyes hey pal?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4344 times
Been liked: 7921 times

Postby am Bays » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:45 am

whufc wrote:Yeah but surely you cant still be expecting people to be walking around in 2028 wearing masks indoors everywhere.

Not saying it will be easy or annoying but I'd rather wear a mask than risk getting COVID and or having to go through lockdowns

whufc wrote:Wait until around 2035 when we find out what the damage from wearing masks for extended periods of time causes people.

What rebreathing what you expire which is which is still 3/4 of the O2 you breathe in allowing for 79.03% nitrogen, 20.93% O2, 0.03% CO2 and 0.01% other gases in atmospheric sea level air.

makes your respiratory muscles worker harder so you increase your VC (vital capacity)

It's actually a good training modality wearing a mask while exercising as it makes you work harder with less O2 (a bit like exercising at altitude so if you're in the fitness game and you want better results or to fine tune your training adaptions wear a mask.

The potential physical benefits of wearing a mask are significant plus you can mouth obscenities at people you dont like and they've got no idea what your saying!!
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1807 times

Postby The Bedge » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:54 am

am Bays wrote:
whufc wrote:Yeah but surely you cant still be expecting people to be walking around in 2028 wearing masks indoors everywhere.

Not saying it will be easy or annoying but I'd rather wear a mask than risk getting COVID and or having to go through lockdowns

.. but you're vaccinated along with probably 98% of the population by then, surely you don't fear getting COVID ;)
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3192 times
Been liked: 3995 times

Postby am Bays » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:55 am

Apachebulldog wrote:

Me too totally agree thousands of Doctors around the world use other treatments/cheaper drugs straightaway on patients on the onset of Covid with great success but the message is not getting out their to the masses.

Patients should have the option of vaccines or alternative treatment or both.

Not much money in it tho with this cheap medical approach which has been standard practice for years.

Big Pharma controls the narrative.

Wearing masks is cheaper, still
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:57 am

am Bays wrote:

whufc wrote:Wait until around 2035 when we find out what the damage from wearing masks for extended periods of time causes people.

What rebreathing what you expire which is which is still 3/4 of the O2 you breathe in allowing for 79.03% nitrogen, 20.93% O2, 0.03% CO2 and 0.01% other gases in atmospheric sea level air.

makes your respiratory muscles worker harder so you increase your VC (vital capacity)

It's actually a good training modality wearing a mask while exercising as it makes you work harder with less O2 (a bit like exercising at altitude so if you're in the fitness game and you want better results or to fine tune your training adaptions wear a mask.

The potential physical benefits of wearing a mask are significant plus you can mouth obscenities at people you dont like and they've got no idea what your saying!!

I actually like showing my dissent at idiots but more importantly I like to smile at people as a courteous thing, I always let people go before me in shops and I'd prefer to smile and nod to them, the masks thwart that, I hate masks and will never warm to them.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:04 am

Remember when people used to poke fun at Asians who wore masks.. now everyone does :lol:
The Bedge
Coach

Postby Smashed Crab » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:48 am

Just read the information released from the NSW Premier.

78.8% of patients in ICU are unvaccinated. 7.5% of NSW 12yr+, have not had a single vaccine shot.
21.2% of patients in ICU have had at least 1 shot, but 92.5% of NSW 12yr+ are double vaccinated.

Pretty obvious why it's beneficial to get the jab.
Smashed Crab
Rookie

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:50 am

Who else is a little nervous waiting for the SMS from SA Health after the last lot of sites have been revealed?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:54 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Who else is a little nervous waiting for the SMS from SA Health after the last lot of sites have been revealed?

Probably wasn't a good idea to go to the Victory Hotel last week after they shut down Willunga
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby The Bedge » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:55 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Who else is a little nervous waiting for the SMS from SA Health after the last lot of sites have been revealed?

Did you go to the Mars Bar?
The Bedge
Coach

Postby am Bays » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:55 am

Smashed Crab wrote:Just read the information released from the NSW Premier.

78.8% of patients in ICU are unvaccinated. 7.5% of NSW 12yr+, have not had a single vaccine shot.
21.2% of patients in ICU have had at least 1 shot, but 92.5% of NSW 12yr+ are double vaccinated.

Pretty obvious why it's beneficial to get the jab.

Steady on these type of stats dont support the conspiracy theorists...
am Bays
Coach

Postby Smashed Crab » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:55 am

It's changed how my family is going out, just doing essential things and no meandering. Don't want to have to isolate for Christmas. I'm hoping to not get caught out by flying and being in wrong place at wrong time.

I can see why people are not QR code checking though, don't want to be forced to isolate. Tricky situation. The next week will be interesting to see how numbers progress.
Smashed Crab
Rookie

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 44 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion