LIKE button working over time
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1129 times
Been liked: 882 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby stan » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:36 pm

Dutchy wrote:
stan wrote:Hearing a couple of big employees here in SA have some Covid positive people in there City offices. Basically sending everyone back to working from home now to finish up the year.

SAPN?
SAPN and SA Water.

Not sure about SAPN, only heard from a few mates that they have asked everyone to work from home for the rest of the year due to 1 positive case.

SA Water has 1 positive case and at least 2 others waiting as well.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:51 pm

Spargo wrote:Get in line, boys!

They're only human.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:51 pm

mal wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:.

One of your greatest posts
LIKE button working over time

I had a point to prove.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:06 pm

Spargo wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Trader wrote:
Damn it, looks like I was half an hour too late logging in today!!!

LM has come out of the closet.
NTTAWWT

Get in line, boys!

Is that the lineup to the Vic Park testing site or the lineup for LM that’s snaking around Vic Park currently?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2214 times
Been liked: 2505 times

Postby am Bays » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:16 pm

HA HA

Reading not your strong point prefer audio and videos? Fully acknowledged that Wikipedia isn't the be all and end all of the truth

As I said I went looking for any peer reviewed research by the good Dr and found one from 2011 totally unrelated to Covid and a 2006 Physiology study resource for Nurses.

Meanwhile not less than 100 m away from me lies an un-vaccinated first nations women in ICU who because of a selfish unvaccinated women who lied on her border application in two states and one territory has created a cluster of over 100 COVID cases in the NT which has already resulted in one death of an aboriginal person. That the unavoidable reality of this situation

It's not too much of a stretch, IMO, to label selfish anti-vaxxers as genocidal racists given what's going on here in the remote NT.

Think about that as chuckle to yourself as you dont check in today, watch an anti-vaccination video to placate you selfish egotistical selfrightousness, whilst refusing to mask up.

There are over 1 000 000 healthcare workers (not me) who are fatigued at having to do the heavy lifting cover to cover for the vocal uninformed minority over the last 20 months
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 1802 times

Postby stan » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:29 pm

Merry Christmas to all you crazy **** out there. Whether you are a crack pot, nutter or whack job, I hope you have a merry Christmas and a safe new years.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1252 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby DOC » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:31 pm

am Bays wrote:HA HA

Reading not your strong point prefer audio and videos? Fully acknowledged that Wikipedia isn't the be all and end all of the truth

As I said I went looking for any peer reviewed research by the good Dr and found one from 2011 totally unrelated to Covid and a 2006 Physiology study resource for Nurses.

Meanwhile not less than 100 m away from me lies an un-vaccinated first nations women in ICU who because of a selfish unvaccinated women who lied on her border application in two states and one territory has created a cluster of over 100 COVID cases in the NT which has already resulted in one death of an aboriginal person. That the unavoidable reality of this situation

It's not too much of a stretch, IMO, to label selfish anti-vaxxers as genocidal racists given what's going on here in the remote NT.

Think about that as chuckle to yourself as you dont check in today, watch an anti-vaccination video to placate you selfish egotistical selfrightousness, whilst refusing to mask up.

There are over 1 000 000 healthcare workers (not me) who are fatigued at having to do the heavy lifting cover to cover for the vocal uninformed minority over the last 20 months

This now out of context as the relevant post has been deleted.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:32 pm

Are there any consequences if you receive a text that you are a close contact but don’t get tested?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4189 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Wedgie » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:37 pm

Brodlach wrote:Are there any consequences if you receive a text that you are a close contact but don’t get tested?

I got a text on a Saturday but they didn't read the legal spiel to me until a phone call on the Sunday which I had to acknowledge so assumed penalties would only apply from the Sunday.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3846 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:38 pm

DOC wrote:
am Bays wrote:HA HA

This now out of context as the relevant post has been deleted.

Not sure why the original post was deleted and not this one.
Surely everyone is entitled to an opinion!
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:07 pm

Just under 500 in SA today and growing quickly
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3533 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby am Bays » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:11 pm

Course he's entitled to an opinion but when he is part of a vocal minority that have at best jaundiced views and at worst no idea due to getting information from highly unreliable sources. He cant not expect to have it challenged especially when exhibited behaviours by the anti-vaxxers, anti maskers and anti check-inners are causing harm to vulnerable innocent members of our wider community.

Sorry if this appears harsh but having sat through todays and every other days Daily huddle at a major tertiary hospital which would've been no different to what happened at the nRAH, FMC and LMH today and then when you hear though even though we ahve beds we dont ahve the staff due to all the fatigue and leave.

Despite what has been posted on here across the all states there ahs been significant preparations and planning into managing Covid, however the goal post keep changing with every mutation and outbreak so more planning and prep has to be put in place. So when the 5th Column of society spreading misinformation with no experience or knowledge on:
1. how to run a health service
2. clinical practise and
3. Virology

Is our system perfect no, in hindsight could things have been done better yes but given the environment and complexity of what we are dealing with in real time we are doing the best of a crap situation

You can expect lies and miss information (ivermectin please F***ing spare me - clinical bleach) to go unchallenged.

I'm off to go check in, wear a mask and recover from my 3rd pfizer shot (just a sore arm like the previous two)
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 1802 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:22 pm

am Bays wrote:Course he's entitled to an opinion but when he is part of a vocal minority that have at best jaundiced views and at worst no idea due to getting information from highly unreliable sources. He cant not expect to have it challenged especially when exhibited behaviours by the anti-vaxxers, anti maskers and anti check-inners are causing harm to vulnerable innocent members of our wider community.

Sorry if this appears harsh but having sat through todays and every other days Daily huddle at a major tertiary hospital which would've been no different to what happened at the nRAH, FMC and LMH today and then when you hear though even though we ahve beds we dont ahve the staff due to all the fatigue and leave.

Despite what has been posted on here across the all states there ahs been significant preparations and planning into managing Covid, however the goal post keep changing with every mutation and outbreak so more planning and prep has to be put in place. So when the 5th Column of society spreading misinformation with no experience or knowledge on:
1. how to run a health service
2. clinical practise and
3. Virology

Is our system perfect no, in hindsight could things have been done better yes but given the environment and complexity of what we are dealing with in real time we are doing the best of a crap situation

You can expect lies and miss information (ivermectin please F***ing spare me - clinical bleach) to go unchallenged.

I'm off to go check in, wear a mask and recover from my 3rd pfizer shot (just a sore arm like the previous two)

I’ve got no issues with his opinion nor yours.
If you see something you don’t agree with, you should challenge it.

I don’t agree with him being banned or told he will be banned for posting his opinions.

This thread has lots of information in it which is great.
It’s up to the individuals on here to decipher that info and form their own opinions.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Trader » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:29 pm

484, now we are starting to get somewhere.

Soon the exposure sites will stop and we will move into the more realistic phase of if you get covid, let your friends and family know. Their monitor their own symptoms and get tested if they develop.
None of this go to iso for 7 days cause you went to coles 15 minutes after someone else who is now positive.
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 793 times

Postby Vamos » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:03 pm

Matter of time before someone on here gets it.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 443 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Wedgie » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:05 pm

Vamos wrote:Matter of time before someone on here gets it.

It's OK, I'll get Diss to deep clean the database.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3846 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby locky801 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:08 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Vamos wrote:Matter of time before someone on here gets it.

It's OK, I'll get Diss to deep clean the database.

:D :D :D :D
if we dont believe in tomorrow where do we go
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3615 times
Been liked: 1155 times

Postby Dutchy » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:39 pm

Trader wrote:484, now we are starting to get somewhere.

Soon the exposure sites will stop and we will move into the more realistic phase of if you get covid, let your friends and family know. Their monitor their own symptoms and get tested if they develop.
None of this go to iso for 7 days cause you went to coles 15 minutes after someone else who is now positive.

Correct, except Coles & Woolies never seem to be exposure sites, despite the volume of traffic :-k
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2306 times
Been liked: 3479 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:43 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Trader wrote:484, now we are starting to get somewhere.

Correct, except Coles & Woolies never seem to be exposure sites, despite the volume of traffic :-k

Is that because most people are not in there for more than 15 minutes?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4189 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion