Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby mal » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:06 pm

Wedgie wrote:Had my booster (Moderna) this morning after two Pfizers and feel great in the middle of a pub crawl.
Had bit of an achy arm for the first two hours.
Will report back further findings tomorrow.

There you go
2 Iconic safooty posters booster vaccinated on the same day with the same Moderna vacs
Will report back any further findings tomorrow
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1138 times
Been liked: 892 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:25 pm

mal wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Had my booster (Moderna) this morning after two Pfizers and feel great in the middle of a pub crawl.

There you go
2 Iconic safooty posters booster vaccinated on the same day with the same Moderna vacs

Who's the other one besides me? ;)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Kahuna » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:29 pm

mal wrote:

There you go

Not claiming icon status but I also had my Pfizer booster today after my 2 AZs.
Was celebrating with a few brews and about to chow down on some CCs when I noticed they contain both Yellow5 AND Yellow6! Well known for their detrimental effect on (formally) Human health. Beware folks, not just the microchips that out to git y'all.
Attachments
CCs.png
CCs.png (132.27 KiB) Viewed 1673 times
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:32 pm

Well that explains Daisy’s condition
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:02 pm

Did you type that or just think it?

Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:03 pm

mal wrote:

There you go

Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Wedgie » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:24 pm

Shit, I've just been asked if I can work at the Ramsgate tomorrow, will have to try harder tonight and get more pubs in my pub crawl to get exposure/Covid.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby daysofourlives » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:51 pm

Brodlach wrote:Well that explains Daisy’s condition

I dont do Dorito's, must be CC's only, no doubt much safer ;)
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Mythical Creature » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:42 pm

I had a test today at pt. Augusta on way home from holidays. Sore throat yesterday, runny nose today. Should be fine feels like a normal cold, but thought I better get tested as I've been around 14 or 15 family members all week.
Was about 20 people lining up for rapid testing to work at Roxby, I was the only one there for a normal test. Done in about 5 minutes whilst the kids and Mrs sat in the car.
If you don't like it, change it. If you don't want to change it, it can't be that bad!
Mythical Creature
Veteran

Has liked: 189 times
Been liked: 237 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby stan » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Booney wrote:[quote="Jim05"]Malinauskas should shut his trap. It’s his party that have absolutely stuffed health in this state for the next decade and now he wants to start giving out advice.
Marshall was spot on saying that if he wants health advice he will ask the experts.

Even the most ardent blue bloods would expect the opposition to question the incumbent on their actions at this point in time.

Do you want the opposition to lay idle? Please.

The actions that have us placed amongst the best state in the land currently.
Bedwetters like Malinauskas are full of great ideas when it’s not them making the decisions

Not denying that, just amazed you think the opposition should keep their mouths shut.
I just think there is a time and place for it.
Sure go your hardest at the appropriate time. I just don’t think that’s now, whatever Marshall does will be wrong in the eyes of many. Only a few weeks back everyone was calling for us to open up for Christmas and now those same people are saying that we should’ve kept them closed. Labor has flip flopped on the matter just as much[/quote]Jim, this is what Pete tweeted to undermine the SA Covid response...besides being logical and nothing else, please tell me what's wrong with the opposition leader saying this.

Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:18 pm

Does every man and his dog really need a supply of rapid tests?
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Jim05 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:24 pm

stan wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Booney wrote:
Jim05 wrote:[quote="Booney"][quote="Jim05"]Malinauskas should shut his trap. It’s his party that have absolutely stuffed health in this state for the next decade and now he wants to start giving out advice.
Marshall was spot on saying that if he wants health advice he will ask the experts.

Even the most ardent blue bloods would expect the opposition to question the incumbent on their actions at this point in time.

Bedwetters like Malinauskas are full of great ideas when it’s not them making the decisions

Not denying that, just amazed you think the opposition should keep their mouths shut.
Sure go your hardest at the appropriate time. I just don’t think that’s now, whatever Marshall does will be wrong in the eyes of many. Only a few weeks back everyone was calling for us to open up for Christmas and now those same people are saying that we should’ve kept them closed. Labor has flip flopped on the matter just as much[/quote]Jim, this is what Pete tweeted to undermine the SA Covid response...besides being logical and nothing else, please tell me what's wrong with the opposition leader saying this.

Image[/quote]He has been making snide remarks for weeks, it’s just not today’s tweet (which I don’t have a problem with)
Like it or not the Libs are here to March and probably that’s it, they aren’t and shouldn’t be taking on any advice from Labor especially a drop kick like Malinauskas. The public will get their say in March and Pete and his hatchet men will have another crack at destroying health in the state
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Booney » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:16 am

Armchair expert wrote:Does every man and his dog really need a supply of rapid tests?

Yes, I think so. Would significantly reduce waiting times at PCR testing stations for people who have been exposed to a positive case or have been directed to get tested. Would give people with mild symptoms access to peace of mind, would give venues the ability to test people before entering for events, it's the way we'll move forward.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby stan » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:27 am

Jim05 wrote:
stan wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Booney wrote:[quote="Jim05"][quote="Booney"][quote="Jim05"]Malinauskas should shut his trap. It’s his party that have absolutely stuffed health in this state for the next decade and now he wants to start giving out advice.

Image[/quote]He has been making snide remarks for weeks, it’s just not today’s tweet (which I don’t have a problem with)
Like it or not the Libs are here to March and probably that’s it, they aren’t and shouldn’t be taking on any advice from Labor especially a drop kick like Malinauskas. The public will get their say in March and Pete and his hatchet men will have another crack at destroying health in the state[/quote]Mate I get it, your Blue Blood to the core, but honestly I can seem to find all these snide remarks. Just seem like he is pointing out the obvious at the moment and really he's the opposition leader, that's his job.

It could be worse, have a look at Victoria and how there politicians have behaved through this, I reckon hes been fairly take and reasonable.

Again not saying they would do any better but it is likely they'll get there chance in March.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:35 am

Let's all talk some numbers here because at the end of the day with all the soon and crap from everywhere the mathematics will always hold true.

SA currently has 6360 active cases.
36 people in hospital
5 people in the ICU
1 person on a vent

In total we have had 7631 total cases and 5 deaths in total.

So what does that mean:
Currently you have a 0.56% chance of this sending you to hospital. Even less than that of sending you to the ICU.

The total death rate in SA is 0.068%. That's work out from the total not currently active.
stan
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:46 am

stan wrote:Let's all talk some numbers here because at the end of the day with all the soon and crap from everywhere the mathematics will always hold true.

SA currently has 6360 active cases.
36 people in hospital
5 people in the ICU
1 person on a vent

In total we have had 7631 total cases and 5 deaths in total.

So what does that mean:
Currently you have a 0.56% chance of this sending you to hospital. Even less than that of sending you to the ICU.

The total death rate in SA is 0.068%. That's work out from the total not currently active.

On the surface that looks insignificant, however, people are ramping for 3 hours or more at all of our hospitals, people who are COVID positive are in an ambulance in a waiting bay for hours, we only need to x those hospital / ICU numbers x3 and our health system will crumble.

It also shows that the vaccine roll out has been effective.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:59 am

Booney wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Does every man and his dog really need a supply of rapid tests?

Yes, I think so. Would significantly reduce waiting times at PCR testing stations for people who have been exposed to a positive case or have been directed to get tested. Would give people with mild symptoms access to peace of mind, would give venues the ability to test people before entering for events, it's the way we'll move forward.

Oh you've changed your tune, didn't want to know about it when I said the same thing about 3 or 4 months ago. I guess now the government has said T's ok you can get behind it.
You can add visionary to your Oracle title
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby Booney » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:00 am

daysofourlives wrote:
Booney wrote:

Oh you've changed your tune, didn't want to know about it when I said the same thing about 3 or 4 months ago. I guess now the government has said T's ok you can get behind it.
You can add visionary to your Oracle title

Correct, I listen to the experts not f*ckwits on the web.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:48 am

2K today?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Wedgie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:01 am

Well, a day after my 3rd jab (moderna) I just have a bloody sore arm and the ability to quote better than a lot of others., nothing else at this stage.
Wedgie
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion