Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Corona Man » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:50 pm

am Bays wrote:
Corona Man wrote:A Corona shortage…..

Not even one bottle to be found in Dans Mt Barker.

Didn’t realise I had to byo from Victoria.


And you have a crack at me about WED when you drink "sex-in-a-boat"

WED = pure shit.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11185
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 1135 times
Been liked: 2992 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby am Bays » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:51 pm

Corona Man wrote:
am Bays wrote:
Corona Man wrote:A Corona shortage…..

Not even one bottle to be found in Dans Mt Barker.

Didn’t realise I had to byo from Victoria.


And you have a crack at me about WED when you drink "sex-in-a-boat"

WED = pure shit.


keep adding lemon to make Corona drinkable
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16496
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 1307 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:55 pm

am Bays wrote:
Corona Man wrote:A Corona shortage…..

Not even one bottle to be found in Dans Mt Barker.

Didn’t realise I had to byo from Victoria.


And you have a crack at me about WED when you drink "sex-in-a-boat"

I'm with you brother!!!!
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 46474
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3743 times
Been liked: 6565 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jim05 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:55 pm

Corona Man wrote:A Corona shortage…..

Not even one bottle to be found in Dans Mt Barker.

Didn’t realise I had to byo from Victoria.
With the AdBlue shortage in Australia it seems we have finally found a adequate substitution
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 44559
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1115 times
Been liked: 3049 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:03 am

Jim05 wrote:
Corona Man wrote:A Corona shortage…..

Not even one bottle to be found in Dans Mt Barker.

Didn’t realise I had to byo from Victoria.
With the AdBlue shortage in Australia it seems we have finally found a adequate substitution


I reckon sauvignon blanc would work just as well
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 518 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:56 am

Did I tell you how much I hate the 365 Excel?
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 518 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:03 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Did I tell you how much I hate the 365 Excel?

I wish it would crash universally and never be seen again.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 46474
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3743 times
Been liked: 6565 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby jackpot jim » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:24 pm

Can they put Bon Bon on a F******G leash

So F*****G sick of seeing that commercial every 2 minutes !!!!!!!!!

And just to prove that saturated advertising doesn't work, i still have NFI what car they're advertising and if i did i deliberately would never buy it because it's such an irritating F******G commercial.
jackpot jim
Coach
 
Posts: 5573
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Has liked: 230 times
Been liked: 360 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:07 am

The ASIC website

All I want is a copy of an effing invoice!
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 518 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:19 am

jackpot jim wrote:Can they put Bon Bon on a F******G leash

So F*****G sick of seeing that commercial every 2 minutes !!!!!!!!!

And just to prove that saturated advertising doesn't work, i still have NFI what car they're advertising and if i did i deliberately would never buy it because it's such an irritating F******G commercial.

Dear me, it's a beautiful advert!!!

I wonder if the missus ever told him what really happened?
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 46474
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3743 times
Been liked: 6565 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:23 am

As if 2021 didn't throw enough at me, Costco donated a bout of food poisoning to me as a parting gift for the year.

It was insane watching my stomach swell up like Fat Bastard and I just couldn't find any way to lay in bed without extreme discomfort, the aircon blowing it's snatch out straight on me at 17 degrees but I was still sweating, 11pm to 3am was spent power chucking and switch hitting on the dunny.

I've made it into work to close off EOM but bed is looking pretty bloody good already.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 46474
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3743 times
Been liked: 6565 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:26 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:As if 2021 didn't throw enough at me, Costco donated a bout of food poisoning to me as a parting gift for the year.

It was insane watching my stomach swell up like Fat Bastard and I just couldn't find any way to lay in bed without extreme discomfort, the aircon blowing it's snatch out straight on me at 17 degrees but I was still sweating, 11pm to 3am was spent power chucking and switch hitting on the dunny.

I've made it into work to close off EOM but bed is looking pretty bloody good already.


F*ck mate, go home!
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 52922
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6186 times
Been liked: 9146 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:32 am

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:As if 2021 didn't throw enough at me, Costco donated a bout of food poisoning to me as a parting gift for the year.

It was insane watching my stomach swell up like Fat Bastard and I just couldn't find any way to lay in bed without extreme discomfort, the aircon blowing it's snatch out straight on me at 17 degrees but I was still sweating, 11pm to 3am was spent power chucking and switch hitting on the dunny.

I've made it into work to close off EOM but bed is looking pretty bloody good already.


F*ck mate, go home!

I'm waiting for one bit of info to be sent to me and I'm done, some sausage wallet stuffed up last night and has f*****d my day.

There is no one here that can close off.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 46474
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3743 times
Been liked: 6565 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:07 am

Done now, adios everyone, Happy New Year to you all.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 46474
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3743 times
Been liked: 6565 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:35 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Done now, adios everyone, Happy New Year to you all.


Happy new year mate.
Hope you get home before you shit yourself!!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10591
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1862 times
Been liked: 2028 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:47 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Done now, adios everyone, Happy New Year to you all.


Happy new year mate.
Hope you get home before you shit yourself!!


I don’t, that’ll make me laugh even more :lol:



HNY LM
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 39909
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 3084 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:55 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Done now, adios everyone, Happy New Year to you all.


Happy new year mate.
Hope you get home before you shit yourself!!


LQ on the way home

Image
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12314
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 518 times
Been liked: 819 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Spargo » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:14 am

Brodlach wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Done now, adios everyone, Happy New Year to you all.


Happy new year mate.
Hope you get home before you shit yourself!!


I don’t, that’ll make me laugh even more :lol:



HNY LM
Attachments
977B9AE4-581E-4CA4-AE17-1E9C5E91A049.jpeg
977B9AE4-581E-4CA4-AE17-1E9C5E91A049.jpeg (96.62 KiB) Viewed 437 times
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 13709
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 4314 times
Been liked: 4288 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Columbo » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:15 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Done now, adios everyone, Happy New Year to you all.



Done in by an undercooked Chook?
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary
User avatar
Columbo
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:07 pm
Location: Woodville
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Henley

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Footy Chick » Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:28 pm

it gives me the shits when the Christmas lights never fit back in the box again properly
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
User avatar
Footy Chick
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 26096
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Location: anywhere I want to be...
Has liked: 1543 times
Been liked: 2006 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DOC, Lightning McQueen and 21 guests