TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

First Class Cricket Talk (International and State)

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:38 pm

NZ 2/152

Taylor with 2 glorious 4s.
So good to watch

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby locky801 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:49 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:NZ 2/152

Taylor with 2 glorious 4s.
So good to watch

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


bugga forgot it was on thanks MT :D
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 49842
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2478 times
Been liked: 796 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:17 pm

Conway brings up his 100

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:18 pm

2/184

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:25 pm

Taylor gone
Caught in the covers 31

3/189

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:27 pm

4/233

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:45 pm

locky801 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:NZ 2/152

Taylor with 2 glorious 4s.
So good to watch

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


bugga forgot it was on thanks MT :D
I've been watching it on and off today, once again a touring side gets sucked into a NZ pitch with a bit of grass on it and send the Kiwis in and now they're 4/247. They've batted quite slowly but I don't think that will matter as NZ should make light work of the Bangers who are without their best player Shakib.
No Kane no worries as Conway finishes today with 122, had a great start to his test career.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 31404
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 8002 times
Been liked: 1214 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:49 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
locky801 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:NZ 2/152

Taylor with 2 glorious 4s.
So good to watch

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


bugga forgot it was on thanks MT :D
I've been watching it on and off today, once again a touring side gets sucked into a NZ pitch with a bit of grass on it and send the Kiwis in and now they're 4/247. They've batted quite slowly but I don't think that will matter as NZ should make light work of the Bangers who are without their best player Shakib.
No Kane no worries as Conway finishes today with 122, had a great start to his test career.
They commented how the pitch had a lack of grass on it compared to previous matches.
NZ probably make 550 and bowl the bangers n mash out twice

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:50 pm

Having said that the Bangers have battled on OK today.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:49 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
locky801 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:NZ 2/152

Taylor with 2 glorious 4s.
So good to watch

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


bugga forgot it was on thanks MT :D
I've been watching it on and off today, once again a touring side gets sucked into a NZ pitch with a bit of grass on it and send the Kiwis in and now they're 4/247. They've batted quite slowly but I don't think that will matter as NZ should make light work of the Bangers who are without their best player Shakib.
No Kane no worries as Conway finishes today with 122, had a great start to his test career.
They commented how the pitch had a lack of grass on it compared to previous matches.
NZ probably make 550 and bowl the bangers n mash out twice

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Which it makes it even more of a bizarre decision by the Bangers to send NZ in.
I would of thought Bangladesh might of looked at the previous result at the Mount and see that's it probably not a great idea to send NZ in. In the 2020 Boxing Day test Pakistan won the toss and sent NZ in and they put on 431 in 155 overs their first innings.

I don't think it matters whether Bangladesh bat first or second though as they're going to be up against facing an attack of Boult, Southee, Jamieson and Wagner.

Devon Conway is the first player to score a century in his first test innings away and at home since Michael Clarke did it in 2004 (151 v India and 141 v NZ).
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 31404
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 8002 times
Been liked: 1214 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby DOC » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:41 am

All out 328. Great fightback by the Bangers.

0/27 in reply. Ball doing plenty. Openers doing a good job.

Only the third ever test at this venue.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14652
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 484 times
Been liked: 1583 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby am Bays » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:00 pm

DOC wrote:Only the third ever test at this venue.


Bice oval looks more sophisticated and developed…
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16986
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 1424 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:24 pm

1/44

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:27 pm

That was plumb and not even a review...[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby locky801 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:01 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:That was plumb and not even a review...[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


pretty certain that one was missing leg ad off stump ;)
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 49842
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2478 times
Been liked: 796 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby locky801 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:39 pm

The Bangas 2/161
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 49842
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2478 times
Been liked: 796 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:46 pm

locky801 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:That was plumb and not even a review...[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk


pretty certain that one was missing leg ad off stump ;)


https://www.theroar.com.au/cricket/vide ... uEZvm7UlR4
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6444
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 303 times
Been liked: 793 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby DOC » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:58 pm

Stumps. 2/175. A good effort by the Bangers. A chance to set this up with good batting for most of day three.

Match evenly poised.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14652
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 484 times
Been liked: 1583 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:09 pm

DOC wrote:Stumps. 2/175. A good effort by the Bangers. A chance to set this up with good batting for most of day three.

Match evenly poised.
Bangers showing something that the Poms aren't...

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: TDK's International Test Cricket Update's

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:23 pm

am Bays wrote:
DOC wrote:Only the third ever test at this venue.


Bice oval looks more sophisticated and developed…
Typical NZ ground in a very nice part of the country, Mount Maunganui/the city Tauranga where my Aunt lives is beautiful spot, probably has the best beaches in NZ and gets the best/warmest weather as shown the last couple days of during the test match.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 31404
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 8002 times
Been liked: 1214 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Cricket

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests