Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby saintal » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:45 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Am I the only test virgin in the state?

Cherry popped this morning at Tailem Bend. I'm hoping for a positive result (I'm feeling fine) so I can leave quarantine after 10 days rather than 14. What a warped system.
SAFC- 60 years...
StKFC- 58 years..
saintal
Coach

Has liked: 346 times
Been liked: 428 times

Postby RB » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:53 am

RB now has the plague.

Tested positive after 30 minute wait at Vic Park yesterday. Got result about 8 hours later.

Am double vaccinated, but I must say I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Similar to a very brutal flu. Annoyingly I was just about to have a booster shot as well.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:20 am

Dutchy wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:The police comm on radio said to be fully vaccinated will likely include the boooster

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

How about they try to get into the 90% of fully vaxed 1st

I said way back I can't see that ever being achieved.

Lazy, anti vax, hesitant, must account for 1 in 10 people.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:22 am

RB wrote:RB now has the plague.

Tested positive after 30 minute wait at Vic Park yesterday. Got result about 8 hours later.

Am double vaccinated, but I must say I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Similar to a very brutal flu. Annoyingly I was just about to have a booster shot as well.

All the best mate, hope you're on the mend soon. My head ache is on the build and am about to get into bed. Feel shit.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby RB » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:28 am

Cheers mate. All the best to yourself
RB
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:34 am

Dutchy wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:The police comm on radio said to be fully vaccinated will likely include the boooster

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

How about they try to get into the 90% of fully vaxed 1st

Nearly there for 12+

89.7% at the moment, slowing going up .1% every 2/3 days.

First dose vaccinated (12+) 92.6% , take away the small % who can't get vaccinated, might only be 3-5% who are eligible and haven't had it yet.
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:40 am

I find it very hard to believe that nearly 90% of kids over 12 are vaccinated.
I know plenty of kids who aren’t vaccinated. Plenty!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:44 am

amber_fluid wrote:I find it very hard to believe that nearly 90% of kids over 12 are vaccinated.
I know plenty of kids who aren’t vaccinated. Plenty!

Yep, I think that's a bullshit fact.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Trader » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:50 am

According to https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/ ... t/13197518

Double Jabbed rates in SA

60+ - over 95%
50s - 90.7%
40s - 87.8%
30s - 87.1%
16-29 - 81.3%
12-15 - 70.3%
5-11 - 0%

So 16+ we would be close to 90%
Danny Southern telling Plugga he's fat, I'd like to see that!
Trader
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 794 times

Postby Spargo » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:52 am

Nope, I’ve never been tested. Hasn’t been the need to.
Having said that, the wife is having a test today as she has a sore throat. Better be negative, I only take 1 week off a year & that’s next week…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5459 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Vamos » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:55 am

All this talk of RATs has this stuck in my head.

Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 452 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:57 am

Trader wrote:According to https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/ ... t/13197518

Double Jabbed rates in SA

60+ - over 95%
50s - 90.7%
40s - 87.8%
30s - 87.1%
16-29 - 81.3%
12-15 - 70.3%
5-11 - 0%

So 16+ we would be close to 90%

You think?
I'd think the 18-29 age group would be high 80's and the 16-18 bracket would be dragging that down.

My lad is 16 and whenever I ask him about any of his friends being vaxxed he says "na, they're not".

Girls on the other hand would've been lined up the night before they were allowed to be.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby mal » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:03 pm

23/11/2021 The day we we opened up the state
19/1/1976 The day John Nash said Adelaide will have an earthquake/tidal wave

In 1976 I worked as a brickies labourer , a very jovial day had
I even had a bet that day !

Today ....

I had no apprehension in 1976
However Covid makes me nervous in 2022

For everyone that has contracted Covid , I hope you all have a very very speedy recovery
mal
Coach

Has liked: 1139 times
Been liked: 892 times

Postby stampy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:06 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Is daisy banned or has the 'rona got him?

taylor?
Go The Tiges!!!
stampy
Coach

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 331 times
Grassroots Team: Christies Beach

Postby shoe boy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:25 pm

first day back after isolation 7 days, my son positive lives with me not vaxed.
I tested day 1 negative Monday negative i am double vaxed.
shoe boy
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 488 times
Been liked: 209 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:44 pm

stan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:Yikes: those nutters might be onto something

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... m-ema-says
I read an article similar to direct from the WHO saying exactly that. This push for booster shots will learn the effect of the Vax as it goes along and will confuse the immune system.

Seems like the Vax is working sort of but then not really as it falls of quickly and then leaves you open to new strains like the gap between Rory Burns' bat and pad.

As for the nutters being right, well we need to work out what version the nutters are working on now. 10% of the world should be dead by now and then Trump and vaccines and stuff like that.

OK being serious now

Not all people who have decided to not get one of the "vaccines" are nutters or "anti-vaxxers" and dont think 10% of the world should be dead by now and then Trump and vaccines and stuff like that.

I think the people that say, or think, they are "fully protected" by one of these "vaccines" are nutters because that's what they were saying until the facts show that it's pure BS.

I've had a discussion with 4 separate doctors, in the past 2 months, about being vaccinated. One was a retired cardiologist
All have said the same thing:
1. They cant believe how effective it is (although the last one admitted that the prolonged effectiveness isn't proving to be correct). That says something in itself.
2. Current information shows that the risks outweigh the safety factor (ie) billions of doses have been administered now. I asked them what could the long term damage be to our immune system. All four said they dont know. Well, its starting to come out (and getting censored)

I realise this day and age is "carpe diem" but I'm not swallowing the BS we get fed every day by people I dont trust and change the "message" (read coercive narrative) when the circumstances change. That shouldn't happen, but does when you are doing all of this on the fly.

And remember: this is an "epidemic of the unvaccinated" It just so happens a lot of "vaccinated" people are getting it as well. And what's the definition of "vaccinated"? How many shots now constitutes "vaccinated"?

Maybe when they are telling you you need your 4th shot for the year (to be classed as "vaccinated") you might start questioning whether these people have any idea WTF they are doing.

Then again, maybe I AM just another ****ing nutter.

Here's another nutter
Attachments
DDC.png
DDC.png (181.03 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:59 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
stan wrote:

I read an article similar to direct from the WHO saying exactly that. This push for booster shots will learn the effect of the Vax as it goes along and will confuse the immune system.

Seems like the Vax is working sort of but then not really as it falls of quickly and then leaves you open to new strains like the gap between Rory Burns' bat and pad.

As for the nutters being right, well we need to work out what version the nutters are working on now. 10% of the world should be dead by now and then Trump and vaccines and stuff like that.

OK being serious now

Not all people who have decided to not get one of the "vaccines" are nutters or "anti-vaxxers" and dont think 10% of the world should be dead by now and then Trump and vaccines and stuff like that.

I think the people that say, or think, they are "fully protected" by one of these "vaccines" are nutters because that's what they were saying until the facts show that it's pure BS.

I've had a discussion with 4 separate doctors, in the past 2 months, about being vaccinated. One was a retired cardiologist
1. They cant believe how effective it is (although the last one admitted that the prolonged effectiveness isn't proving to be correct). That says something in itself.
2. Current information shows that the risks outweigh the safety factor (ie) billions of doses have been administered now. I asked them what could the long term damage be to our immune system. All four said they dont know. Well, its starting to come out (and getting censored)

I realise this day and age is "carpe diem" but I'm not swallowing the BS we get fed every day by people I dont trust and change the "message" (read coercive narrative) when the circumstances change. That shouldn't happen, but does when you are doing all of this on the fly.

And remember: this is an "epidemic of the unvaccinated" It just so happens a lot of "vaccinated" people are getting it as well. And what's the definition of "vaccinated"? How many shots now constitutes "vaccinated"?

Maybe when they are telling you you need your 4th shot for the year (to be classed as "vaccinated") you might start questioning whether these people have any idea WTF they are doing.

Here's another nutter
You are a ******* nutter but I agree with you about the vaccine. If you need 2 or 3 or even 4 shots and you are still getting it then it's clearly crap.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby mots02 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:39 pm

stampy wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Is daisy banned or has the 'rona got him?

taylor?

My Sha - rona?

mots02
League - Top 5

Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 854 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:41 pm

stan wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
stan wrote:

OK being serious now

Here's another nutter
You are a ******* nutter but I agree with you about the vaccine. If you need 2 or 3 or even 4 shots and you are still getting it then it's clearly crap.

Well, at least, you wont have to worry about my nutterings soon as this virus "hunts me down in the desert" (well, Carrickalinga sand dunes maybe)
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby RB » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:45 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:2. Current information shows that the risks outweigh the safety factor (ie) billions of doses have been administered now. I asked them what could the long term damage be to our immune system. All four said they dont know.

This seems contradictory to me. Current info apparently shows that risks outweigh side effects - and yet they can't tell you what those risks are?

Anyway, once again, I think it's on you to provide some evidence as to why your mates are correct, and the vast majority of virologists, doctors, public health authorities etc. throughout the free world (not to mention beyond) are wrong.

Why do Nicola, Marshall, Scomo, Biden, Bojo, heck even Trump, want to kill us all?

Meanwhile, the pile of bodies is now five and a half million high.

Not saying your mates are definitely wrong, but anyone looking at this objectively can see where the weight of evidence lies.
RB
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion