Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby whufc » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:58 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
MW wrote:You know more about what's on FB than people on FB...so your wife tells you :lol:

A few months after I got with my wife I was telling an anecdote of something that happened a few years prior, she interrupted me with "Yeah, I already, I read it on FB".

Her stalk level was upper echelon.

Being a parent with teenage kids I thought I was pretty good at it.

Yeah stalk level is fine art on social media. The worst one being snapchat and locations.

The amount of times I here blokes say hey we gotta go to that pub/club/party whatever because of which chicks are there is next level. Have heard of guys joining gyms because they snap locations tells them where a certain girl is training.

Not great for blokes lying about not being at pre season football training though.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:03 am

whufc wrote:
Yeah stalk level is fine art on social media. The worst one being snapchat and locations.

The amount of times I here blokes say hey we gotta go to that pub/club/party whatever because of which chicks are there is next level. Have heard of guys joining gyms because they snap locations tells them where a certain girl is training.

Not great for blokes lying about not being at pre season football training though.

Wow, that is actually a little disturbing, I try to avoid as much as possible working out while a hot chick is nearby, I prefer it when the gym is empty.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:30 am

MW wrote:
Vamos wrote:Im not on FB never have been, never will be but my wife tells me about the "So Proud" posts of parents bragging of their kids achievements. Who gives a **** if you're kid got picked to play the triangle in the school band. The real loved ones know of the achievements before it goes on FB, it's just a head swell grab.

Another my wife tells me which quite frankly nearly makes me throw up in my mouth, and infuriates my missus, is her old boy's girlfriend always takes photos of where they're at with a caption like " <her name> is feeling happy having a beautiful lunch with <his name>" :vom: FFS you're 68 years of age :vom:

You know more about what's on FB than people on FB...so your wife tells you :lol:

His wife tells him all about MAFS as well BUT he doesn’t watch it himself ;)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:34 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:

Wow, that is actually a little disturbing, I try to avoid as much as possible working out while a hot chick is nearby, I prefer it when the gym is empty.

That’s weirdo like!
I don’t do social media for many reasons but tracking someone you barely know is just weird.

I do use the Life360 app with my kids on their phones which tracks them but they are both well aware of why and how we do it.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:06 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:

That’s weirdo like!
I don’t do social media for many reasons but tracking someone you barely know is just weird.

I do use the Life360 app with my kids on their phones which tracks them but they are both well aware of why and how we do it.

Yep seeing a bunch of teammates operate its a weird world.

In fairness there not normally girls they barely know, there is normally already a friendship there of some sort. We kind of did it back in the day without social media and before mobile phones, we would club hop until we found a club where there were girls that we thought we could have a crack at.

Ive probably made it sound more meticulous than it is.....normally its us sitting at the Spalding Hotel on a Saturday after cricket at 10:30pm when someone pipes up The Bentleys in Clare looks like its going off XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX and XXXXXX are all there. Should we go???
whufc
Coach

Postby stan » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:35 am

whufc wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
whufc wrote:

That’s weirdo like!

Yep seeing a bunch of teammates operate its a weird world.

In fairness there not normally girls they barely know, there is normally already a friendship there of some sort. We kind of did it back in the day without social media and before mobile phones, we would club hop until we found a club where there were girls that we thought we could have a crack at.

Ive probably made it sound more meticulous than it is.....normally its us sitting at the Spalding Hotel on a Saturday after cricket at 10:30pm when someone pipes up The Bentleys in Clare looks like its going off XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXX and XXXXXX are all there. Should we go???
Whilst you and your mates probably aren't as dodgy, it is clear that it can be used in that way.

Snapchat is particularly bad even more so than checking in via Facebook.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby whufc » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:55 am

100% it could be used for dodgyness and whilst I wouldn't call my mates here dodgy a lot of them are 20-25 year old single country lads on the sniff.

True story though I know one mate whose now married and the whole relationship started from a 'coincidental' meeting at a nightclub. He never had the balls to ask her out on a date or whether she would want to party with him. He knew what club she was at one night so went there with some friends and did the old 'accidental bump into each other' thing. With a few beers into him and her he had the courage to have a crack and was successful. Now married with 2 kids.

Funnily enough to this day she doesn't know there relationship started from an accidental/deliberate encounter. :lol:

I agree though snapchat locations is so dodgy, mine is switched off. Guaranteed tonight at footy training a few blokes will look up someone who isn't at training to try and workout why their not there or whether their excuse is real.
whufc
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:59 am

I do feel a bit for guys these days though.

In my day you would just ask or phone a girl to ask them out. If you phoned a girl now they would think your a creep and ask why you didn't DM them or snap them.

Once you DM or snap them you have to presume its out there for the world to see so the risk of failure is even greater coz you just know that person has the conversation they knocked you back on to show all their friends etc.

Life was so simpler.
whufc
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:04 pm

A picture is starting to emerge of why you have ended up in the country....[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby whufc » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:07 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:A picture is starting to emerge of why you have ended up in the country....[emoji3]

Whys that...….to old fashioned for your city ways :lol:
whufc
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:08 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:A picture is starting to emerge of why you have ended up in the country....[emoji3]

C2851E3F-FA62-4E85-B617-20135D4077D8.jpeg
C2851E3F-FA62-4E85-B617-20135D4077D8.jpeg (48.76 KiB) Viewed 814 times
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:16 pm

He likes to eat a lot of peaches.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby whufc » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:41 pm

Hahaha.

I'm just one of the middle age but older teammates who sits back with the older lads laughing at the young punks once they get half a dozen beers in.

Full of testosterone and extremely hungry for females which there isn't many of in Spalding...….by many I mean zero there isn't a single girl between the ages of 20-25 living in our town of 250 (sorry its now 'thirsty' for girls as the young guys say)

You've never seen heads twist like the exorcist until you've been in a country pub full of 20-25 year old's when some hot Sheila walks in they've never seen before.
whufc
Coach

Postby am Bays » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:01 pm

whufc wrote:
You've never seen heads twist like the exorcist until you've been in a country pub full of 20-25 year old's when some hot Sheila walks in they've never seen before.

A stiff c0ck has no conscience.....
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
am Bays
Coach

Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 1804 times

Postby Vamos » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:20 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
MW wrote:
Vamos wrote:Im not on FB never have been, never will be but my wife tells me about the "So Proud" posts of parents bragging of their kids achievements. Who gives a **** if you're kid got picked to play the triangle in the school band. The real loved ones know of the achievements before it goes on FB, it's just a head swell grab.

Another my wife tells me which quite frankly nearly makes me throw up in my mouth, and infuriates my missus, is her old boy's girlfriend always takes photos of where they're at with a caption like " <her name> is feeling happy having a beautiful lunch with <his name>" :vom: FFS you're 68 years of age :vom:

You know more about what's on FB than people on FB...so your wife tells you :lol:

Wrong Amber, I pay top dollar for all the streaming services and all my missus watches is Friends and Kath & Kim, staggering :roll:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Vamos » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:24 pm

MW wrote:

I'm tipping you're a MASSIVE user of it.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:46 pm

Vamos wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
MW wrote:

Wrong Amber, I pay top dollar for all the streaming services and all my missus watches is Friends and Kath & Kim, staggering :roll:

Yeah I do the same.
God knows what I pay but the missus and kids just watch absolute crap every time I walk in the room.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby MW » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:53 am

Vamos wrote:
MW wrote:

I'm tipping you're a MASSIVE user of it.

you probably see me on it when you're not on it :lol:
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:50 am

amber_fluid wrote:
Vamos wrote:

Yeah I do the same.

I took you as a bit of a Kath and Kim fan.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:42 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Vamos wrote:

Yeah I do the same.

I took you as a bit of a Kath and Kim fan.

More a Russell Coight type fan!
amber_fluid
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion