Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Talk on the national game

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Wedgie » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:03 pm

Great atmosphere at the game. Please continue like this
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48903
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 3468 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Jim05 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:10 pm

Spargo wrote:Make that 0/4 in the tips…
Anyone who tipped us this week deserves it. This was money for jam
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45255
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3162 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Wedgie » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:12 pm

How do people drink this Peroni crap, even when it's free it tastes like bath water.
Anyway, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48903
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 3468 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby locky801 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:14 pm

Wedgie wrote:How do people drink this Peroni crap, even when it's free it tastes like bath water.



Perhaps thats why it's free ;) :partyman:
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50280
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2563 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Jim05 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:02 pm

Absolute indictment on this team that a bloke picked up as a SSP is our best player today by a mile.
This has been close to our most insipid effort in the last 20 years and the list is long in that time
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45255
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3162 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby mots02 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Spargo wrote:Make that 0/4 in the tips…


Armchair Spargo
User avatar
mots02
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 657 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Spargo » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:33 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Make that 0/4 in the tips…
Anyone who tipped us this week deserves it. This was money for jam

Could’ve told us before the game…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14296
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 4585 times
Been liked: 4457 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby DOC » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:39 pm

Jim05 wrote:Absolute indictment on this team that a bloke picked up as a SSP is our best player today by a mile.
This has been close to our most insipid effort in the last 20 years and the list is long in that time



Who?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby locky801 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:40 pm

DOC wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Absolute indictment on this team that a bloke picked up as a SSP is our best player today by a mile.
This has been close to our most insipid effort in the last 20 years and the list is long in that time



Who?


reckon it would be Nick Martin
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50280
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2563 times
Been liked: 818 times

Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Jim05 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:42 pm

locky801 wrote:
DOC wrote:
Jim05 wrote:Absolute indictment on this team that a bloke picked up as a SSP is our best player today by a mile.
This has been close to our most insipid effort in the last 20 years and the list is long in that time



Who?


reckon it would be Nick Martin
Yep, Martin. 27 touches and 5.0 for a WAFL player that got picked up only a few weeks ago
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45255
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3162 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Jim05 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:46 pm

Spargo wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Make that 0/4 in the tips…
Anyone who tipped us this week deserves it. This was money for jam

Could’ve told us before the game…
I don’t know any Bombers fan that tipped us. Horror pre season and we already look a mile off the pace. Will be 0-3 in the blink of a eye
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45255
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3162 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby locky801 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:18 pm

Jim05 wrote:
Spargo wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
Spargo wrote:Make that 0/4 in the tips…
Anyone who tipped us this week deserves it. This was money for jam

Could’ve told us before the game…
I don’t know any Bombers fan that tipped us. Horror pre season and we already look a mile off the pace. Will be 0-3 in the blink of a eye


just remember seasons a marathon not a 100 metre sprint race ;)
my team stagnant and on the road to nowhere
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
Posts: 50280
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: working all around Australia and loving it
Has liked: 2563 times
Been liked: 818 times

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Giants should wear this guernsey permanently

just inverse colours when playing Carlton
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 822 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Wedgie » Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:33 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Giants should wear this guernsey permanently

just inverse colours when playing Carlton

Agreed, best guernseys in the comp, reminds me of the Bengals in the NFL.
I love black/orange or black/green.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48903
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 3468 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:16 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Giants should wear this guernsey permanently

just inverse colours when playing Carlton

Agreed, best guernseys in the comp, reminds me of the Bengals in the NFL.
I love black/gold or black/green.

EFA
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52501
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10463 times
Been liked: 2952 times

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:19 pm

Fair shoot out at ANZ
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16585
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2903 times
Been liked: 2255 times

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Wedgie » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:20 pm

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Giants should wear this guernsey permanently

just inverse colours when playing Carlton

Agreed, best guernseys in the comp, reminds me of the Bengals in the NFL.
I love black/gold or black/green.

EFA

Gold is shit , even worse when you have yellow and pretend it's gold and have a theme song that contradicts everything anyway. Orange is schmick.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48903
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 3468 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Vamos » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:23 pm

Pick Essendon they say, the groùnd is big they say, they are young and fit they say, geelong are too old they say. Welcome to rd1 shenanigans :vom: :vom:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 149 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby woodublieve12 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:50 pm

Luke Parker, like a fine wine.
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
User avatar
woodublieve12
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16585
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Has liked: 2903 times
Been liked: 2255 times

Re: Round 1, 2022 - Tips, banter & results.

Postby Wedgie » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:50 pm

Vamos wrote:Pick Essendon they say, the groùnd is big they say, they are young and fit they say, geelong are too old they say. Welcome to rd1 shenanigans :vom: :vom:

My son is spewing, he changed his pick from Geelong to Essendon this morning when I told him how hot it was at the G. :lol:
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 48903
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1645 times
Been liked: 3468 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cracka and 10 guests