Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby MW » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:32 am

My day 3 RAT has thrown up a positive result :roll:
Symptoms are very mild, but my iso clock resets to day 1 as well as the whole family
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2598 times
Been liked: 1844 times

Postby Booney » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:40 am

MW wrote:My day 3 RAT has thrown up a positive result :roll:
Symptoms are very mild, but my iso clock resets to day 1 as well as the whole family

Ahh shit mate.

Today is D Day, either get it now or don't.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7487 times
Been liked: 10772 times

Postby MW » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:45 am

Booney wrote:

Ahh shit mate.

Not the best timing, I start a new job end of next week.
MW
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:48 am

MW wrote:
Booney wrote:

Ahh shit mate.

Not the best timing, I start a new job end of next week.

Not great timing, no.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:57 am

Positive RAT on Tuesday at work so went and joined the lineup at Elizabeth South drive through. Notified of positive PCR Wednesday morning. Splitting headache that won’t disappear and feel like a freight train has ran over me as joints and muscles incredibly sore. No other symptoms yet. I’m fine missing work for a week but absolutely devastated at missing the cricket trip on the weekend as had been really looking forward to getting away with the lads
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:44 pm

MW wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Deltacrom, here we f#%£n go again

What a fantastic “vaccine”
I’m not sure whether to call it the Millennial’s, goldfish or summer BJ jab

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... for-adults

Enough time in 2022 for #5-6

You do know the vaccine is to prevent deaths not catching it right? Anyway i'm sure you did know, but ignore it and find these wanky websites for your tin foil hat theories.

It is now - the initial narrative was that you were also "fully protected" against catching it. Remember that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
Remember what McGowan said "covid will hunt you down if you're unvaccinated, even if you move to the desert"
My tin foil hat theory has always been that it doesnt fully protect you against catching it and it's no longer a tin foil hat theory

Is Bloomberg a wanky website? Did they make up that Moderna has requested FDA approval for a fourth covid shot for adults?
Is Time a wanky website as well? https://time.com/6158586/moderna-fourth ... e-booster/
Reuters? https://www.reuters.com/world/us/modern ... 022-03-18/
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:15 pm

This was a good one

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 08878.html
Griffin Connolly
Washington
Sunday 28 February 2021 20:34

‘No hospitalisations and no deaths’: All three US vaccines ‘highly efficacious’, Fauci says
’Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of Covid-19’

Dr Anthony Fauci has sought to dispel lingering concerns about any of the Covid vaccines that are being rolled out across the country, urging Americans that all three types of approved jab are “highly efficacious”.

While many Americans have harped on the relatively lower nominal efficacy rate of the newly approved Johnson & Johnson vaccine – 66 per cent globally, compared to 94 per cent for the Moderna vaccine and 93 per cent for the Pfizer vaccine – doctors and scientists, including Dr Fauci, have said all three vaccines are extraordinarily effective at preventing serious illness and death.

The numbers Americans should be emphasising are that all three vaccines have proven 100 per cent effective at preventing deaths. The risk of hospitalisation also plummets to virtually zero for people who receive the vaccine.

:shock: those assurances have lasted the test of time

There is an actual video of him being interviewed and saying it in person but Youtube is a wanky website
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby king neptune » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:27 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:This was a good one

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 08878.html
Griffin Connolly
Washington
Sunday 28 February 2021 20:34

‘No hospitalisations and no deaths’: All three US vaccines ‘highly efficacious’, Fauci says
’Waiting for a more effective vaccine is actually the worst thing you can do to lower your risk of getting severely ill and dying of Covid-19’

Dr Anthony Fauci has sought to dispel lingering concerns about any of the Covid vaccines that are being rolled out across the country, urging Americans that all three types of approved jab are “highly efficacious”.

While many Americans have harped on the relatively lower nominal efficacy rate of the newly approved Johnson & Johnson vaccine – 66 per cent globally, compared to 94 per cent for the Moderna vaccine and 93 per cent for the Pfizer vaccine – doctors and scientists, including Dr Fauci, have said all three vaccines are extraordinarily effective at preventing serious illness and death.

The numbers Americans should be emphasising are that all three vaccines have proven 100 per cent effective at preventing deaths. The risk of hospitalisation also plummets to virtually zero for people who receive the vaccine.

:shock: those assurances have lasted the test of time

There is an actual video of him being interviewed and saying it in person but Youtube is a wanky website

B-b-but misinformation! You're just a conspiracy theorist! Hunter Biden had nothing dodgy on his laptop! Russian propagandist!
NO AMOUNT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION, HORMONAL OR SURGICAL MUTILATION WILL EVER CHANGE A PERSON'S GENDER
king neptune
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 26 times
Grassroots Team: Kilburn

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:39 pm

Quite a few changes today :

1) Effective immediately: Quarantine period for household COVID contacts in SA goes down from 14 to seven days – effectively immediately.

2) Effective from midnight tonight:

– Person who has had COVID can now only be considered a close contact after 12 weeks – up from eight.

– Definition of close personal interaction goes from 15 minutes to four hours.

– Masks at Adelaide Oval required indoors only.

Mr Malinauskas says the change to isolation rules “brings us in line with the rest of the nation”.

He also said he is working towards removing general mask mandates by 14 April – “all being well”. Still required in certain high-risk settings
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:52 pm

Booney wrote:Quite a few changes today :

1) Effective immediately: Quarantine period for household COVID contacts in SA goes down from 14 to seven days – effectively immediately.

– Person who has had COVID can now only be considered a close contact after 12 weeks – up from eight.

Mr Malinauskas says the change to isolation rules “brings us in line with the rest of the nation”.

He also said he is working towards removing general mask mandates by 14 April – “all being well”. Still required in certain high-risk settings
Plus Australia getting rid of all testing requirements to enter from April 17th
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3552 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby MW » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:54 pm

This was always 7 days if you could isolate away from the positive person in your house right?
Just wondering now if I can escape the bedroom I am in now that i am positive, as it will be 7 days regardless now for close contacts.
MW
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:01 pm

MW wrote:

This was always 7 days if you could isolate away from the positive person in your house right?
Just wondering now if I can escape the bedroom I am in now that i am positive, as it will be 7 days regardless now for close contacts.

Was 14 if you couldn't isolate.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:51 pm

Miss Nicola looked a bit unhappy...............
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby stan » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:34 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Miss Nicola looked a bit unhappy...............
She said she was happy with the changes........
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:35 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Miss Nicola looked a bit unhappy...............

That’s how she always looks
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2514 times

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:36 pm

The new Premier using some good Ol’ common sense.
Good to see
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2514 times

Postby MW » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:14 pm

Day 3 of having it for me. No fever, headaches, body aches yet, but congestion, cough is in and lost my taste completely this morning.
MW
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:34 pm

MW wrote:Day 3 of having it for me. No fever, headaches, body aches yet, but congestion, cough is in and lost my taste completely this morning.

You can drink a Corona without the lime now
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby JK » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Jim05 wrote:Positive RAT on Tuesday at work so went and joined the lineup at Elizabeth South drive through. Notified of positive PCR Wednesday morning. Splitting headache that won’t disappear and feel like a freight train has ran over me as joints and muscles incredibly sore. No other symptoms yet. I’m fine missing work for a week but absolutely devastated at missing the cricket trip on the weekend as had been really looking forward to getting away with the lads

Yeah the headache probably as bad as I’ve ever experienced (and I’ve probably had as many hangovers as Carey). 3 days since positive PCR, and lost my sense of taste yesterday, couldn’t even taste a Pale this afternoon :roll:
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4458 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby MW » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:48 pm

3 of 5 in the house now have it.
MW
Coach