Round 2 - 2022

Talk on the national game

Re: Round 2 - 2022

Postby stan » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:54 pm

gadj1976 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Will either Ken Hinkley or Leon Cameron survive the season?

Normally there is /are changes of coaches but I do wonder how much Covid will play a part. Also the thing hanging over a lot of clubs - Clarko. Is he interested and if so - what list interests him?

Till today I wondered about Ratten but it looks like he might get a win in Perth.

Just on Ratten I'm glad they don't listen to the media cos Jack Higgins has been the difference.

Interesting times ahead.
Kens I'm trouble. Port look flat and they are every chance to get done by the crows this week.

He simply has to make a GF or he is done. Plenty of rumours bouncing around about Clarkson and links to Port.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Booney » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:01 pm

Vamos wrote:
Booney wrote:Hopefully the auction raises as much as possible for Novita, a charity close to Russell Eberts heart. Mock away lads, mock away.

Correct Booney, it's bigger than footy but ya got to poke fun at your own misgivings every now and then, just a shame last night was the catalyst.

For sure mate, we should cop it for last night without question but there's still room for respect. I hope so, anyway.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby stan » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:11 pm

Booney wrote:
Vamos wrote:
Booney wrote:Hopefully the auction raises as much as possible for Novita, a charity close to Russell Eberts heart. Mock away lads, mock away.

Correct Booney, it's bigger than footy but ya got to poke fun at your own misgivings every now and then, just a shame last night was the catalyst.

For sure mate, we should cop it for last night without question but there's still room for respect. I hope so, anyway.
Hopefully it still raises some good coin.
stan
Coach

Postby gadj1976 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:14 pm

stan wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Will either Ken Hinkley or Leon Cameron survive the season?

Normally there is /are changes of coaches but I do wonder how much Covid will play a part. Also the thing hanging over a lot of clubs - Clarko. Is he interested and if so - what list interests him?

Till today I wondered about Ratten but it looks like he might get a win in Perth.

Just on Ratten I'm glad they don't listen to the media cos Jack Higgins has been the difference.

Interesting times ahead.
Kens I'm trouble. Port look flat and they are every chance to get done by the crows this week.

He simply has to make a GF or he is done. Plenty of rumours bouncing around about Clarkson and links to Port.

Are they the same or different rumours to when he was linked with us?

The Crows are terrible. So it should be a good /close game.
Last edited by gadj1976 on Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby stan » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:15 pm

gadj1976 wrote:
stan wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:

Interesting times ahead.

The Crows are terrible. So it should be a good /close game.
Should be close, not sure about good.
stan
Coach

Postby Dutchy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:19 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
heater31 wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:Any truth to the rumour the players have had enough of INXS before the game and are pushing for Transvision Vamp's Baby I dont care
Hawthorn must have won a game......

Not getting carried away, we've only beaten 10th and 18th.

EFA :D
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Dutchy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:22 pm

Nice flag tonight Spargo! 8)
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:13 am

Booney wrote:
Vamos wrote:

I reckon nearly everyone on this site respects Russell Ebert, he is the kind of bloke that transcends club loyalties. But I would suggest the blokes on the field did a fair bit more damage to the fundraising efforts than us internet nuffies taking the piss.

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Previous

Board index   Football  AFL