Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Booney » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:46 pm

Close contact practices remain the same.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 53969
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6375 times
Been liked: 9450 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby tipper » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:46 pm

close contact rules unchanged

beaten by boon
tipper
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:45 am
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 480 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby whufc » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:52 pm

Booney wrote:Close contact practices remain the same.


Did they indicate when that may be reviewed?
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 24709
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 4619 times
Been liked: 2032 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby tipper » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:53 pm

whufc wrote:
Booney wrote:Close contact practices remain the same.


Did they indicate when that may be reviewed?


sounds like there will be more meetings towards the end of school holidays.

he mentioned that masks may still be required when school resumes for term 2, that is yet to be decided, so it will likely be looked at again then id guess
tipper
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:45 am
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 480 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:14 pm

I've recently had cold like symptoms (slight headache, runny nose, cough) so RAT test this afternoon and it was positive. Apart from those small symptoms I'm ok, did exercise (weights and running) yesterday like normal with no issues and was outside today doing a heap of gardening.

My wife (she has no symptoms and tested negative to a RAT) and I went to the Wakley Heights testing clinic for a PCR test, waiting for that result now.

I could of got COVID from my work colleagues (one guy returned to work on Monday after having it), from someone from footy last Saturday (we've had a handful of club members have it recently) or someone from our Cricket club presentations last Saturday night but f**k knows really.

So looks like I have next week at home in isolation getting over this which is annoying as I hate being sick and missing work but I guess this is one way to use up some of the sick leave I have as I will lose it in a months time. On Wednesday I gave my resignation to my manager as I had a job opportunity come up recently (my dream job infact and one I've been waiting for to come up for awhile) and I got it. My current employer has a notice period of one month, so the first week of it I'll be in Isolation!
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 31404
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 8002 times
Been liked: 1214 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:17 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:I've recently had cold like symptoms (slight headache, runny nose, cough) so RAT test this afternoon and it was positive. Apart from those small symptoms I'm ok, did exercise (weights and running) yesterday like normal with no issues and was outside today doing a heap of gardening.

My wife (she has no symptoms and tested negative to a RAT) and I went to the Wakley Heights testing clinic for a PCR test, waiting for that result now.

I could of got COVID from my work colleagues (one guy returned to work on Monday after having it), from someone from footy last Saturday (we've had a handful of club members have it recently) or someone from our Cricket club presentations last Saturday night but f**k knows really.

So looks like I have next week at home in isolation getting over this which is annoying as I hate being sick and missing work but I guess this is one way to use up some of the sick leave I have as I will lose it in a months time. On Wednesday I gave my resignation to my manager as I had a job opportunity come up recently (my dream job infact and one I've been waiting for to come up for awhile) and I got it. My current employer has a notice period of one month, so the first week of it I'll be in Isolation!
Congrats on the promotion

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
User avatar
mighty_tiger_79
Coach
 
Posts: 52227
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:29 pm
Location: at the TAB
Has liked: 10405 times
Been liked: 2939 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Mr Beefy » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:26 pm

It sucks big time having covid and being in iso over f**king Easter!!
User avatar
Mr Beefy
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 pm
Has liked: 396 times
Been liked: 598 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Keefy » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:29 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:It sucks big time having covid and being in iso over f**king Easter!!
I hear ya. The youngest lad came home from school on Wednesday and tested positive on a RAT. Off we all went for a PCR that night. So far he's the only one, but the wife isn't feeling the best and reckons she's next.

Totally screwed up our yearly trip to Wirrina. On the upside got about 7kg of bacon that went through the smoker yesterday to smash.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Keefy
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:10 pm
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 153 times
Grassroots Team: Ironbank

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby The Dark Knight » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:15 am

Got my PCR test result test message, I'm positive to COVID-19.
Mr Beefy wrote:It sucks big time having covid and being in iso over f**king Easter!!
For me not really as I was only going to stay around home anyway.
User avatar
The Dark Knight
Coach
 
Posts: 31404
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm
Location: Gotham City
Has liked: 8002 times
Been liked: 1214 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jimmy_041 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:21 am

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/coronavi ... 71837889a3

Ms Boan said doctors told her that her symptoms were an immune response to the vaccine, but they refused to acknowledge that technically
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12772
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 573 times
Been liked: 866 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby am Bays » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:02 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/coronavirus/port-adelaide-enfield-mayor-claire-boan-claims-she-had-bad-reaction-to-covid-vaccine-feared-death/news-story/0e8c0b8fab5530662434fe71837889a3

Ms Boan said


Three most critical words in that quote….
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16986
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 1424 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby DOC » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:24 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/coronavirus/port-adelaide-enfield-mayor-claire-boan-claims-she-had-bad-reaction-to-covid-vaccine-feared-death/news-story/0e8c0b8fab5530662434fe71837889a3

Ms Boan said doctors told her that her symptoms were an immune response to the vaccine, but they refused to acknowledge that technically


Based on that all vaccines must stop now, I've never seen such proof.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14652
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 484 times
Been liked: 1583 times

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:13 pm

Went to the shops just to see the mask use, was about 50-50

I was unmasked
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6445
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 303 times
Been liked: 793 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Mr Beefy » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:31 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Went to the shops just to see the mask use, was about 50-50

I was unmasked
Big day then?
User avatar
Mr Beefy
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 pm
Has liked: 396 times
Been liked: 598 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:36 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Went to the shops just to see the mask use, was about 50-50

I was unmasked
Big day then?


Huge
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6445
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 303 times
Been liked: 793 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Spargo » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:25 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Went to the shops just to see the mask use, was about 50-50

I was unmasked

Only about 30% masked at my supermarket & about 10% at the pub. Barring the staff, no one wearing a mask at the Glenelg Football Club this arvo.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14208
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 4530 times
Been liked: 4433 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby mots02 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:34 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:Went to the shops just to see the mask use, was about 50-50

I was unmasked
Big day then?


Didn’t stay out too long, armchair was still warm upon his return
User avatar
mots02
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 646 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:47 am

am Bays wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/coronavirus/port-adelaide-enfield-mayor-claire-boan-claims-she-had-bad-reaction-to-covid-vaccine-feared-death/news-story/0e8c0b8fab5530662434fe71837889a3

Ms Boan said


Three most critical words in that quote….


Isn't that her point?
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12772
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 573 times
Been liked: 866 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:37 pm

Chairman Dan of the DPRV knuckles down on his minions

User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12772
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 573 times
Been liked: 866 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby stan » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:06 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:Chairman Dan of the DPRV knuckles down on his minions

Yeah it's smashed the teachers at the moment. Child care is the same.

It was heading that way the same here before the breaks were pumped.

I wonder if they are just that all in with it that they can't back out now and they are running with it to the end?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14477
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 1142 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests