Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Booney » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:04 pm

Brodlach wrote:During the school holiday period we do lunches for the staff, she asked for a pasty and a chocolate donut with cream in the middle FFS but she is going home 3 hours early sick.


I'd go home sick after that too.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 54282
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 6427 times
Been liked: 9524 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:13 pm

Brodlach wrote:During the school holiday period we do lunches for the staff, she asked for a pasty and a chocolate donut with cream in the middle FFS but she is going home 3 hours early sick.

I had to do a staff lunch one day so I said majority rules, KFC it was.

We were eating away and one chick had about 6 pieces of chicken on her plate and a mountain of chips that resembled the Springfield Tyre Fire turns to me and says "You didn't get any Pepsi Max! You only got sugary drinks!".

My reply was based around a horse that may have bolted.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47840
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3917 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Dutchy » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:43 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Lazy staff members who want money but don’t want to work

Have one currently the last 4 shifts that has “thrown up in the bathroom “ yet can eat chocolate rabbit like Cookie Monster and drink two cans of Coke.

“Not sure if I can go on”

Had a 25 year old lad plead with me to get him a job, he even got his mum to plead with me even though she knew I was never getting anyone else a job until after I get my son in (he is almost 17 and I've been burnt in the past).

Anywho, the lad has recently become a father and has been down on his luck a bit so I weakened, I pulled some strings and got him in, he sent me a message after his shift telling me how much he enjoyed it and how well the people treated him..................................then didn't turn up to the next shift or let anyone know.

He told his mum to tell me that he had to do a PCR test but facebook suggested he was fine, as the weekend grew older he then told her to tell me that he misses having dinner with his girlfriend and 3 month baby, WTF are we producing nowadays, it's rotating shifts with the potential to earn up to $150K PA.

Was there any harm in actually messaging me directly with an explanation?


Is he still there? Im guessing not.

These will be the same ones complaining that new immigrants are taking "all the jobs" :roll:
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 42680
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1896 times
Been liked: 2896 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:12 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Is he still there? Im guessing not.

These will be the same ones complaining that new immigrants are taking "all the jobs" :roll:

Nope, I was so embarrassed, I told the fella that gave him a chance to remove him from the list and not cut him any favours because of me.

If he had half a brain he would've seen out the day shift week and then told them he found another job, well that's what I suggested to his mum for him to do after I had messaged him without a reply.

I'm a once bitten type of bloke, I know he'll come up with a story and try again once he gets to see how much he made for one shift, too late now.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47840
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3917 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:50 pm

Brodlach wrote:During the school holiday period we do lunches for the staff, she asked for a pasty and a chocolate donut with cream in the middle FFS but she is going home 3 hours early sick.

Part 3

She left at 1:15 after eating her lunch

I go past our timesheet and noticed she put 4:30. I call her and ask why, “because that’s what is on my roster”. Your casual you don’t get paid if you don’t work. “That’s so unfair I need the money “

Doh.
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41405
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 3272 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby DOC » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:55 pm

What type of work does she do?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:58 pm

DOC wrote:What type of work does she do?

Very little


Helps with a crèche during school holiddays
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41405
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 3272 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby DOC » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:00 pm

Reminds me of the old "how many people work here?"

"About half"
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:29 am

Waking up around 4am to something sticking to my back, somehow I had gone to sleep and there were two Lindt chocolates on my bed.

Needless to say they had squashed and smeared over my quilt, sheets and even got through to the protector, 4:15am I am scrubbing it all for a quick soak then a wash cycle before heading off to work.

WAFDH.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47840
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3917 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Spargo » Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:43 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:Waking up around 4am to something sticking to my back, somehow I had gone to sleep and there were two Lindt chocolates on my bed.

Needless to say they had squashed and smeared over my quilt, sheets and even got through to the protector, 4:15am I am scrubbing it all for a quick soak then a wash cycle before heading off to work.

WAFDH.

“Lindt chocolate”… yeah right.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14304
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 4591 times
Been liked: 4461 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:25 am

Spargo wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Waking up around 4am to something sticking to my back, somehow I had gone to sleep and there were two Lindt chocolates on my bed.

Needless to say they had squashed and smeared over my quilt, sheets and even got through to the protector, 4:15am I am scrubbing it all for a quick soak then a wash cycle before heading off to work.

WAFDH.

“Lindt chocolate”… yeah right.

Well that's what it tasted like.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47840
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3917 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:33 am

I’ve always said Lindt chocolate tastes like shit
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
User avatar
Brodlach
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41405
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Unley
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 3272 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:51 am

Brodlach wrote:I’ve always said Lindt chocolate tastes like shit

You must have some sweet tasting poo, the strawberries and cream variety is #1.

I asked the eldest daughter what chocolates did she want for Easter and her reply "Anything but Cadbury" :shock: :shock: I started singing the Phil Collins number to her "You're no son of mine".
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47840
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3917 times
Been liked: 6932 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Vamos » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:37 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Lazy staff members who want money but don’t want to work

Have one currently the last 4 shifts that has “thrown up in the bathroom “ yet can eat chocolate rabbit like Cookie Monster and drink two cans of Coke.

“Not sure if I can go on”

Had a 25 year old lad plead with me to get him a job, he even got his mum to plead with me even though she knew I was never getting anyone else a job until after I get my son in (he is almost 17 and I've been burnt in the past).

Anywho, the lad has recently become a father and has been down on his luck a bit so I weakened, I pulled some strings and got him in, he sent me a message after his shift telling me how much he enjoyed it and how well the people treated him..................................then didn't turn up to the next shift or let anyone know.

He told his mum to tell me that he had to do a PCR test but facebook suggested he was fine, as the weekend grew older he then told her to tell me that he misses having dinner with his girlfriend and 3 month baby, WTF are we producing nowadays, it's rotating shifts with the potential to earn up to $150K PA.

Was there any harm in actually messaging me directly with an explanation?


150k :shock: What's the job ;)
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 107 times
Been liked: 152 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby DOC » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:24 pm

download.jpg
download.jpg (11.47 KiB) Viewed 423 times
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:44 pm

Flight delays.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4296
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 975 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Pseudo » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:07 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:Flight delays.

Qantas club not open?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11303
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: enculez-vous
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1375 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:15 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:Flight delays.

68 mins after scheduled departure we are finally moving.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4296
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 975 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:43 pm

PatowalongaPirate wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Flight delays.

68 mins after scheduled departure we are finally moving.


JQ777?
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 828 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby PatowalongaPirate » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:43 am

Armchair expert wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:
PatowalongaPirate wrote:Flight delays.

68 mins after scheduled departure we are finally moving.


JQ777?

That's the one.
safooty Melbourne Cup Day Tipping Champion 2018 & 2019 #Back2Back
2018 safooty NFL Tipping Champion
User avatar
PatowalongaPirate
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4296
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:31 am
Location: Tiger Land
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 975 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests