What The F***

Anything!

Re: What The F***

Postby Vamos » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:16 pm

40 Nuggets, I've done 24 reaching over to the passenger seat but 40 :shock:
Takes special skills too if you're munging them down with sauce.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 149 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What The F***

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:02 am

Vamos wrote:40 Nuggets, I've done 24 reaching over to the passenger seat but 40 :shock:
Takes special skills too if you're munging them down with sauce.


They're full of MSG aren't they?

A mate of mine ate 8 whoppers with cheese, no pickles, extra mayonaise one time
I got to 5 but ran out of money

Both very hungover
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 583 times
Been liked: 878 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: What The F***

Postby Vamos » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:36 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Vamos wrote:40 Nuggets, I've done 24 reaching over to the passenger seat but 40 :shock:
Takes special skills too if you're munging them down with sauce.


They're full of MSG aren't they?

A mate of mine ate 8 whoppers with cheese, no pickles, extra mayonaise one time
I got to 5 but ran out of money

Both very hungover


Not sure, to be fair if your going through a Macca's drivethrough I don't think that's at the forefront of your mind.

8 Whoppers is a huge effort. I listened to an AFL Fantasy podcast the other week and one of the guys mentioned in their league the wooden spooner had to sit in McDonalds for 24 hours, for every cheeseburger he ate an hour gets taken off. The dude who finished last downed 21 cheesies and was out in 3 hours. :lol:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 149 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:10 am

Vamos wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Vamos wrote:40 Nuggets, I've done 24 reaching over to the passenger seat but 40 :shock:
Takes special skills too if you're munging them down with sauce.


They're full of MSG aren't they?

A mate of mine ate 8 whoppers with cheese, no pickles, extra mayonaise one time
I got to 5 but ran out of money

Both very hungover


Not sure, to be fair if your going through a Macca's drivethrough I don't think that's at the forefront of your mind.

8 Whoppers is a huge effort. I listened to an AFL Fantasy podcast the other week and one of the guys mentioned in their league the wooden spooner had to sit in McDonalds for 24 hours, for every cheeseburger he ate an hour gets taken off. The dude who finished last downed 21 cheesies and was out in 3 hours. :lol:

When I was about 16 a mate and I went to the movies in the city with his girlfriend and her friend who I was being set up with.

We stopped in at Macca's and while him and I were just sitting there I tried to cram a whole quarter pounder in my gob, I managed to poke it in there only to look across and see that the chick was watching me, at a rough guess it didn't impress her.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3913 times
Been liked: 6925 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:19 am

HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3913 times
Been liked: 6925 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Vamos » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:27 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Shit getting real

https://7news.com.au/news/conflict/vlad ... -c-6516780


It's alright we can get Randy Quaid to fly his plane into it and blow it to smithereens.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 149 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What The F***

Postby Armchair expert » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Shit getting real

https://7news.com.au/news/conflict/vlad ... -c-6516780


He launches one nuke and Russia is flattened in 15 minutes

he knows that
Darcy Fogarty Fan Club Member
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6699
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 822 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:49 am

Vamos wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Shit getting real

https://7news.com.au/news/conflict/vlad ... -c-6516780


It's alright we can get Randy Quaid to fly his plane into it and blow it to smithereens.


I can't believe that we haven't got Rambo, Chuck Norris or Liam Neeson involved yet.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3913 times
Been liked: 6925 times

Re: What The F***

Postby DOC » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:30 am

The world is relying on Tony Abbott to shirtfront him.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14818
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 501 times
Been liked: 1603 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:11 am

DOC wrote:The world is relying on Tony Abbott to shirtfront him.

In his speedo's
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3913 times
Been liked: 6925 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Pag » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:41 am

Vamos wrote:40 Nuggets, I've done 24 reaching over to the passenger seat but 40 :shock:
Takes special skills too if you're munging them down with sauce.

Mate and I did a 100 pack between us one night in Vegas at about 2am after a gutfull of piss.

Didn't leave the hotel room the next day :vom: (fairly sure it was very much nugget-related and not the alcohol).
User avatar
Pag
Coach
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:57 pm
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 471 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Vamos » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:58 pm

Pag wrote:
Vamos wrote:40 Nuggets, I've done 24 reaching over to the passenger seat but 40 :shock:
Takes special skills too if you're munging them down with sauce.

Mate and I did a 100 pack between us one night in Vegas at about 2am after a gutfull of piss.

Didn't leave the hotel room the next day :vom: (fairly sure it was very much nugget-related and not the alcohol).


:shock: :lol:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League Bench Warmer
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 149 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 06, 2022 2:55 pm

Daughter rings me to see if I needed a lift to the pub after work as she knew I was going to the footy and might want to make my uber trip cheaper, had to quickly hang up as my son was calling at the same, he too asked if I wanted a lift into the footy as him and a friend are going.

A complete WTF moment, two kids calling me at the same time to help me out? It usually costs me time money or both when they call :lol: :lol:
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3913 times
Been liked: 6925 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri May 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Daughter rings me to see if I needed a lift to the pub after work as she knew I was going to the footy and might want to make my uber trip cheaper, had to quickly hang up as my son was calling at the same, he too asked if I wanted a lift into the footy as him and a friend are going.

A complete WTF moment, two kids calling me at the same time to help me out? It usually costs me time money or both when they call :lol: :lol:


They're both ensuring you're out of the house tonight

I'd sneak home early if I was you. Something big is happening and you're probably going to want to see it
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 583 times
Been liked: 878 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 06, 2022 3:38 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Daughter rings me to see if I needed a lift to the pub after work as she knew I was going to the footy and might want to make my uber trip cheaper, had to quickly hang up as my son was calling at the same, he too asked if I wanted a lift into the footy as him and a friend are going.

A complete WTF moment, two kids calling me at the same time to help me out? It usually costs me time money or both when they call :lol: :lol:


They're both ensuring you're out of the house tonight

I'd sneak home early if I was you. Something big is happening and you're probably going to want to see it


No chance, daughter is heading out to SMOSH to help with one of their junior girls teams and the lad is a keen Doggies supporter to secured a ticket this arvo.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3913 times
Been liked: 6925 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Lightning McQueen » Fri May 06, 2022 3:44 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Daughter rings me to see if I needed a lift to the pub after work as she knew I was going to the footy and might want to make my uber trip cheaper, had to quickly hang up as my son was calling at the same, he too asked if I wanted a lift into the footy as him and a friend are going.

A complete WTF moment, two kids calling me at the same time to help me out? It usually costs me time money or both when they call :lol: :lol:


They're both ensuring you're out of the house tonight

I'd sneak home early if I was you. Something big is happening and you're probably going to want to see it


No chance, daughter is heading out to SMOSH to help with one of their junior girls teams and the lad is a keen Doggies supporter to secured a ticket this arvo.


I've just gotta make sure I'm not staggering in at an ungodly hour.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
User avatar
Lightning McQueen
Coach
 
Posts: 47823
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 am
Location: Radiator Springs
Has liked: 3913 times
Been liked: 6925 times

Re: What The F***

Postby Jimmy_041 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:21 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Daughter rings me to see if I needed a lift to the pub after work as she knew I was going to the footy and might want to make my uber trip cheaper, had to quickly hang up as my son was calling at the same, he too asked if I wanted a lift into the footy as him and a friend are going.

A complete WTF moment, two kids calling me at the same time to help me out? It usually costs me time money or both when they call :lol: :lol:


They're both ensuring you're out of the house tonight

I'd sneak home early if I was you. Something big is happening and you're probably going to want to see it


No chance, daughter is heading out to SMOSH to help with one of their junior girls teams and the lad is a keen Doggies supporter to secured a ticket this arvo.


All very nicely set up.

You've been warned [-X
User avatar
Jimmy_041
Coach
 
 
Posts: 12885
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:30 pm
Has liked: 583 times
Been liked: 878 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Re: What The F***

Postby Spargo » Mon May 16, 2022 3:57 pm

“Mac’s Property Maintenance” - obviously not a real smart bloke.
If you’re going to drive like an ignorant dick head with your company name splashed all over your van…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14296
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 4585 times
Been liked: 4457 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: What The F***

Postby MW » Mon May 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Spargo wrote:“Mac’s Property Maintenance” - obviously not a real smart bloke.
If you’re going to drive like an ignorant dick head with your company name splashed all over your van…


This backfired on a truck driver with me once, he got upset with me over something i didnt even know i did, so he parked his b-double across both marion rd lanes to stop traffic going past him to hang his head out and scream at me. Also not wise when your employer name is all over the truck and a phone call to said company meant he didnt work there anymore.
MW
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11830
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:55 pm
Has liked: 2191 times
Been liked: 1566 times

Re: What The F***

Postby stan » Mon May 16, 2022 4:27 pm

MW wrote:
Spargo wrote:“Mac’s Property Maintenance” - obviously not a real smart bloke.
If you’re going to drive like an ignorant dick head with your company name splashed all over your van…


This backfired on a truck driver with me once, he got upset with me over something i didnt even know i did, so he parked his b-double across both marion rd lanes to stop traffic going past him to hang his head out and scream at me. Also not wise when your employer name is all over the truck and a phone call to said company meant he didnt work there anymore.
Very much a not smart bloke there.

I just don't understand the way people drive sometimes.
Yeah some traffic is frustrating but honestly, what do you gain by driving like a dick? An extra few mins at the other end? Maybe, maybe not.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
User avatar
stan
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14560
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:53 am
Location: North Eastern Suburbs
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1150 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pseudo and 20 guests