AFL media

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL media

Postby Vamos » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:24 pm

Footy Classified - Don't you just want to rip the hair out of Sam McClure's head, what a shit hairdo. Shit bloke too.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:44 pm

Has anyone seen the footage of former Dogs player Brennan Stack and a mate punching, kicking and stomping on a couple of women outside a nightclub.

Absolutely putrid.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby whufc » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:53 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Has anyone seen the footage of former Dogs player Brennan Stack and a mate punching, kicking and stomping on a couple of women outside a nightclub.

Absolutely putrid.

Yep been floating around for a couple of weeks now.

Lock him up and throw away the key. Don't need humans who behave like that in the world.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Dutchy » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:56 pm

Not sure Ive seen worse, even after things appeared to have calmed down he went back for more ffs :shock:
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Dutchy wrote:Not sure Ive seen worse, even after things appeared to have calmed down he went back for more ffs :shock:

It was relentless, even after they were laying there motionless, you wouldn't even do that to some bloke glassing you.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:18 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Not sure Ive seen worse, even after things appeared to have calmed down he went back for more ffs :shock:

It was relentless, even after they were laying there motionless, you wouldn't even do that to some bloke glassing you.

What a piece of shit he is.
Every dog has its day as they say.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:25 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

What a piece of shit he is.
Every dog has its day as they say.

How would you feel seeing your sister or daughter copping that, I was riled enough as it was.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:51 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Has anyone seen the footage of former Dogs player Brennan Stack and a mate punching, kicking and stomping on a couple of women outside a nightclub.

Absolutely putrid.

Gees, they're some pretty tough girls to get up after that

I hope the two pigs enjoy a couple of years thinking time
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby DOC » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:12 am

Caroline Wilson and Jake Niall are being sued for defamation by former Melbourne President Glen Bartlett.

I would imagine that if this case is successful then Simon Goodwin would have ample grounds to follow suit.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Sharksta » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:16 pm

Commentary on the crows giants game unwatchable. Kelli “I only talk I football cliches” Underwood. Dermott “My man crush on GWS makes me sound creepy when I speak about them” breretton. Leigh “ I sound like a jockey & don’t take a breathe when I speak” Montagna You know you’re in trouble when David King is the best of the lot. Thank for both mute & a decent game on another channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sharksta
Rookie

Has liked: 476 times
Been liked: 58 times

Postby gadj1976 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:21 pm

DOC wrote:Caroline Wilson and Jake Niall are being sued for defamation by former Melbourne President Glen Bartlett.

I would imagine that if this case is successful then Simon Goodwin would have ample grounds to follow suit.

Someone needs to so 'someone' is accountable for gutter journalism. If they don't the media has no chance of ever improving.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby Armchair expert » Wed May 11, 2022 5:11 pm

David King is an absolute genius

watch this

https://streamable.com/93bnox
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Dutchy » Wed May 11, 2022 10:19 pm

What a star Bec Daniher is, amazing support of her Dad and the MND campaign
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby DoublebluTiger » Mon May 16, 2022 11:50 am

When did SA free to air viewers lose a non crows or port free to view Sunday match? Didn't free to air viewers get the middle game slot and it appears we don't now?
Success is in trying
DoublebluTiger
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 50 times

Postby Rik E Boy » Mon May 16, 2022 12:36 pm

Sharksta wrote:Commentary on the crows giants game unwatchable. Kelli “I only talk I football cliches” Underwood. Dermott “My man crush on GWS makes me sound creepy when I speak about them” breretton. Leigh “ I sound like a jockey & don’t take a breathe when I speak” Montagna You know you’re in trouble when David King is the best of the lot. Thank for both mute & a decent game on another channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D

Tell us how ya really feel Sharky!

regards,

REB
Rik E Boy
Coach

Has liked: 1697 times
Been liked: 1813 times

Postby Booney » Mon May 16, 2022 12:54 pm

DoublebluTiger wrote:When did SA free to air viewers lose a non crows or port free to view Sunday match? Didn't free to air viewers get the middle game slot and it appears we don't now?

I'm guessing the Bathurst 12 hour took precedence.

Was there a game on Saturday between North/Port and Adel/Bris on FTA?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Armchair expert » Mon May 16, 2022 1:00 pm

South Australia

TELEVISION & DIGITAL
• A minimum of three Matches per week live on free-to-air television during Premiership season
• All nine Matches per week on Fox Sports and Foxtel and Fox IP Television during Premiership season
• All nine Matches per week live on mobile and tablet via Telstra during Premiership season
• All Finals Series Matches (Weeks 1 – 3) live on free-to-air television, Fox Sports and Foxtel, and mobile and tablet via Telstra
• Grand Final live on free-to-air television and on mobile and tablet via Telstra

Market Specifics:
Premiership Season only
• All 42 matches involving the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide broadcast on free-to-air television, either live or on delay
• All Friday night matches live on free-to-air television and live on Fox Sports and Foxtel
• Three Saturday afternoon matches played. All matches shown live on Fox Sports and Foxtel. Match shown live on free-to-air television at 1.00pm if a South Australian team is playing in Game 2, or 1.30pm if a South Australian team is playing in Game 3, or 4.00pm if a South Australian team is playing in Game 4
• Two Saturday night matches played. Both matches shown live on Fox Sports and Foxtel. One match shown live on free-to-air television
• Three Sunday matches played. All matches to be shown live on Fox Sports and Foxtel. Match shown live on free-to-air television at 12.30pm if a South Australian team is playing in Game 7, or 2.30pm if a South Australian team is playing in Game 8, or 4.00pm if a South Australian team is playing in Game 9
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Eagles2014 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:21 am

Dyson Heppell on “On the Couch” tonight used the F word twice on Live TV, didn’t mind it as he was so passionate and emotional about his Club and his team mates, hopefully he doesn’t cop a backlash for it :shock:
Eagles2014
Veteran

Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 524 times

Postby Jim05 » Tue May 17, 2022 12:34 am

Eagles2014 wrote:Dyson Heppell on “On the Couch” tonight used the F word twice on Live TV, didn’t mind it as he was so passionate and emotional about his Club and his team mates, hopefully he doesn’t cop a backlash for it :shock:
He is copping heaps for it and rightly so. Was one of the weakest, most pathetic interviews I’ve heard. The bloke is a deadset dud and worst captain in the comp and should be one of the first players dropped. He isn’t to sole cause of many of our issues but he is definitely a contributing factor
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby MW » Tue May 17, 2022 9:01 am

Jim05 wrote:
Eagles2014 wrote:Dyson Heppell on “On the Couch” tonight used the F word twice on Live TV, didn’t mind it as he was so passionate and emotional about his Club and his team mates, hopefully he doesn’t cop a backlash for it :shock:
He is copping heaps for it and rightly so. Was one of the weakest, most pathetic interviews I’ve heard. The bloke is a deadset dud and worst captain in the comp and should be one of the first players dropped. He isn’t to sole cause of many of our issues but he is definitely a contributing factor

His comments on the Shiel-Parker incident was spineless.
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL