AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Talk on the national game

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby am Bays » Fri May 20, 2022 5:49 pm

Dutchy wrote:North have won our last 8 games at Marvel v Melbourne, load up! 8)


Narrm have gone from $1.01 to $1.02 on the back of that stat...
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 16986
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 1424 times

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Vamos » Fri May 20, 2022 6:06 pm

Dutchy wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:150th game for Ben Brown this weekend, against his old side.
Still can't believe North put him up for trade but it's turned out very well for him being a premiership player and playing in a successful and dominant team.


THE most stupid thing any club has done over the past 20 years.

Clubs scream for big forwards. He has one off year - from memory his wife miscarried - and he had injuries and he get jettisoned out of the place. Craziness.


haha surely you jest! Nick Larkey kicked 17 more goals than Ben Brown last year, with BB in our team Larkey doesn't do that.


Lol, talk about glass half full. Only need to look at this years top teams and the last 5 premiers to see that you need 2 decent key forwards to be successful.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
Reserves
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Vamos » Fri May 20, 2022 6:09 pm

am Bays wrote:
Dutchy wrote:North have won our last 8 games at Marvel v Melbourne, load up! 8)


Narrm have gone from $1.01 to $1.02 on the back of that stat...


Free carton of p1ss if you whack 2 and a half Gees on the Dees.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
Reserves
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Dutchy » Fri May 20, 2022 8:16 pm

Vamos wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
gadj1976 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:150th game for Ben Brown this weekend, against his old side.
Still can't believe North put him up for trade but it's turned out very well for him being a premiership player and playing in a successful and dominant team.


THE most stupid thing any club has done over the past 20 years.

Clubs scream for big forwards. He has one off year - from memory his wife miscarried - and he had injuries and he get jettisoned out of the place. Craziness.


haha surely you jest! Nick Larkey kicked 17 more goals than Ben Brown last year, with BB in our team Larkey doesn't do that.


Lol, talk about glass half full. Only need to look at this years top teams and the last 5 premiers to see that you need 2 decent key forwards to be successful.


And thats exactly why we let him go
User avatar
Dutchy
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 42552
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:24 am
Location: Location, Location
Has liked: 1875 times
Been liked: 2856 times

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Armchair expert » Fri May 20, 2022 8:24 pm

Swans spend all their money on the academy rorts instead of paying their guernsey designer to do both sides.
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6447
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 794 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Armchair expert » Fri May 20, 2022 8:27 pm

Carlton will not score playing this chip chip style with only Curnow in the side
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6447
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 794 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby amber_fluid » Fri May 20, 2022 9:04 pm

Parker is not being a smart arse now is he
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11149
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1932 times
Been liked: 2124 times

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby amber_fluid » Fri May 20, 2022 9:07 pm

Cuuurnooooow!!!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11149
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1932 times
Been liked: 2124 times

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Corona Man » Fri May 20, 2022 9:20 pm

Sydney are a ******* disgrace.
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11404
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 1158 times
Been liked: 3050 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby carey » Fri May 20, 2022 9:22 pm

Is the most over officiated game ever or what? It seems like every contest is a free kick.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20265
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2532 times
Been liked: 2645 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby carey » Fri May 20, 2022 9:23 pm

I’m also at the Mrs farm, they only have channel 7 so that means Daisy f**king Pearce.

I feel like stabbing myself in the ear with a knife, it’d be less painful
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
User avatar
carey
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20265
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 pm
Location: From a place i shouldn't be.
Has liked: 2532 times
Been liked: 2645 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby amber_fluid » Fri May 20, 2022 9:28 pm

Get off Kennedy ya mongrel!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11149
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1932 times
Been liked: 2124 times

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Armchair expert » Fri May 20, 2022 9:28 pm

Elbow to the head, long holiday for you
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6447
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 794 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Jim05 » Fri May 20, 2022 9:33 pm

Swans not looking so good when they aren’t playing witches hats
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 45122
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1116 times
Been liked: 3120 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby mots02 » Fri May 20, 2022 9:40 pm

The least surprising part of Carlton’s resurgence is they improved almost the moment armchair stopped supporting and tipping them.
User avatar
mots02
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 646 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Armchair expert » Fri May 20, 2022 9:42 pm

mots02 wrote:The least surprising part of Carlton’s resurgence is they improved almost the moment armchair stopped supporting and tipping them.


:finga: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6447
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 794 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby mots02 » Fri May 20, 2022 9:47 pm

Armchair expert wrote:
mots02 wrote:The least surprising part of Carlton’s resurgence is they improved almost the moment armchair stopped supporting and tipping them.


:finga: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->


Silly man, you can’t make the crows worse than they already are
User avatar
mots02
League - Best 21
 
 
Posts: 2077
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Has liked: 119 times
Been liked: 646 times
Grassroots Team: Reynella

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Vamos » Fri May 20, 2022 9:59 pm

mots02 wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:
mots02 wrote:The least surprising part of Carlton’s resurgence is they improved almost the moment armchair stopped supporting and tipping them.


:finga: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->


Silly man, you can’t make the crows worse than they already are


Can always pick up Galluci in the MSD, that'll do it.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
Reserves
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:55 am
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 129 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Fri May 20, 2022 10:19 pm

Carlton supporters booing a guy who took the piss out of an Essendon player for squibbing a contest. Boy, times have changed.
Senor Moto Gadili
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 3304
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:52 pm
Has liked: 182 times
Been liked: 453 times

Re: AFL - Sir Doug Nicholls Round 10

Postby Armchair expert » Fri May 20, 2022 10:20 pm

Swans can't miss, goal kicking has been ridiculous
User avatar
Armchair expert
Coach
 
 
Posts: 6447
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 304 times
Been liked: 794 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  AFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests