I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby Wedgie » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:45 am

Booney wrote:
Pseudo wrote:
am Bays wrote:NAh Booneys spot on, these prissied up Hiluxs. Rangers etc arent utes. They're driven by blokes who want to drive a proper ute but are "overcompensating"

Like a particular footy club. ;)

Yeah, who'd call themselves "The Cocks"? 8)

I compensate by following pussys too. ;)
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2009 times
Been liked: 3846 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby FlyingHigh » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:50 am

am Bays wrote:
NAh Booneys spot on, these prissied up Hiluxs. Rangers etc arent utes. They're driven by blokes who want to drive a proper ute but are "overcompensating"

And of course the second hand ones being done up with all sorts of sh!t that are becoming the new domain of the bogan that sound like a semi coming
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach

Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 173 times

Postby Booney » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:02 am

FlyingHigh wrote:
am Bays wrote:
NAh Booneys spot on, these prissied up Hiluxs. Rangers etc arent utes. They're driven by blokes who want to drive a proper ute but are "overcompensating"

And of course the second hand ones being done up with all sorts of sh!t that are becoming the new domain of the bogan that sound like a semi coming

Nothing better than hearing some nobbly Mickey Thompsons purring along on the bitumen that have never seen mud. :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10717 times

Postby Ron Burgundy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:47 pm

Booney wrote:
FlyingHigh wrote:
am Bays wrote:

Nothing better than hearing some nobbly Mickey Thompsons purring along on the bitumen that have never seen mud. :lol:

The amount of times you see a 4x4 ute for sale with all the gear in the world but the description says never been offroad is ridiculous. Fit out a vehicle based on use rather than what it looks like in a Facebook group.
Ron Burgundy
League - Best 21

Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 137 times

Postby Mr Beefy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:49 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Booney wrote:
FlyingHigh wrote:
am Bays wrote:

The amount of times you see a 4x4 ute for sale with all the gear in the world but the description says never been offroad is ridiculous. Fit out a vehicle based on use rather than what it looks like in a Facebook group.

Of course they say its "never been offroad" , you dont want to tell them you drive on the beach regularly
Mr Beefy
Coach

Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 648 times
Grassroots Team: Rosewater

Postby tipper » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:15 pm

Booney wrote:
FlyingHigh wrote:
am Bays wrote:

was about to fire up then, but mine actually get offroad, so ill let it slide. MTZ P3's are great :)

Mickeys are the good stuff though. most of the utes i see have cheap knockoff muddies
tipper
League - Top 5

Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 531 times
Grassroots Team: Peake

Postby DOC » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:05 pm

Pseudo wrote:
am Bays wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Booney wrote:Tongue in cheek. Ute, HQs, EHs, XFs, they're utes, these new Rangers and others aren't utes though.

They are all utes, they just evolve. Like a particular footy club, they might be in a bigger league than they used to be but they are still essentially the same.

Like a particular footy club. ;)

Leave the Glenelg bashing to others please.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Vamos » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:55 pm

DOC wrote:Doe's anyone prefer short cut bacon over middle bacon (ie fatty end on)?

Short Cut for B & E sangas and rolls.
Middle or Streaky with eggs on toast, mushies, tommies, beans, hash brown and spinach even.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 442 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:45 am

Woken up with a stye in my eye for the first time in my life. Bloody painful, tearing up big time and so annoying.
I need to know how long before this bloody thing goes away?

PS Booney, if you read this and see me today for a drink I'm not crying! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby DOC » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:51 am

A stye in the eye is easy to get rid of as it is caught in the same manner.

As the stye is caused by excessive gloating, a cessation of the gloating will see it clear up by October.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:56 am

piss on some cotton wool & dab it on your eye
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:59 am

Thanks for the quality caring responses guys! :lol:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby locky801 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:10 pm

The quickest, safest, and most effective way to get rid of a stye at home is to apply some sort of warm compress. All you have to do is heat up filtered water, soak a clean cloth in the water, and then put it over your affected eye with your eye closed
if we dont believe in tomorrow where do we go
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3615 times
Been liked: 1155 times

Postby Booney » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:19 pm

Wedgie wrote:Woken up with a stye in my eye for the first time in my life. Bloody painful, tearing up big time and so annoying.

Rub a gold ring on it.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10717 times

Postby Wedgie » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:23 pm

Booney wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Woken up with a stye in my eye for the first time in my life. Bloody painful, tearing up big time and so annoying.

Rub a gold ring on it.

I've only got a titanium ring and a brown ring.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Pseudo » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:29 pm

DOC wrote:A stye in the eye is easy to get rid of as it is caught in the same manner.

As the stye is caused by excessive gloating, a cessation of the gloating will see it clear up by October.

You're saying he has gloatcoma?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:42 pm

Does anyone employ a no eating in their car rule?

My car has done 500 kilometres, I went to pick the lad up the other day and then I let him drive, it had been raining so he removed his slide and tossed it in the back to which I lost it screaming "are you f******* serious?"

"I was trying to put it on the back floor" was the reply.

"Don't f******* try, just f******** do" I said subtly.

This morning I'm driving him to work when he asked if we could do a quick OTR stop, he grabs a drink and a kransky where he starts chomping away at it until he could feel the heat coming from my direction. I tried to keep it shut but then I was like "Dude, I'm not going to eat in here so I sure as hell don't want anyone else doing so".

A little pedantic, yes, but I avoided getting a brand new car while the kids were growing for this exact reason.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby MW » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:53 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Does anyone employ a no eating in their car rule?

My car has done 500 kilometres, I went to pick the lad up the other day and then I let him drive, it had been raining so he removed his slide and tossed it in the back to which I lost it screaming "are you f******* serious?"

This morning I'm driving him to work when he asked if we could do a quick OTR stop, he grabs a drink and a kransky where he starts chomping away at it until he could feel the heat coming from my direction. I tried to keep it shut but then I was like "Dude, I'm not going to eat in here so I sure as hell don't want anyone else doing so".

A little pedantic, yes, but I avoided getting a brand new car while the kids were growing for this exact reason.

If my car had only 500km then yes i would be the same but mine has 250,000km so i don't give a shit lol
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2567 times
Been liked: 1811 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:58 pm

500kms already???
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:24 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:

500kms already???

It started on 244.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion