Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Postby JohnnyDog » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:13 pm

Who thinks President Joe Biden is non compos mentis over the last 18 months things have not gone smoothly in America.
With Congress approving 53 Billion $ s to corrupt Ukraine which will enhance and prolong a local dispute which begun in 2014 in Eastern Ukraine who will push the button first Vlad or Joe.
JohnnyDog

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Re: Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:25 pm

You forget your log in details Apache?
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Brodlach » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:52 pm

Armchair expert wrote:You forget your log in details Apache?

Not enough capital letters
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Dinglinga75 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:13 pm

Rupert Murdoch will start WW3
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby DOC » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:40 pm

Armchair expert wrote:You forget your log in details Apache????????????????????

EFA
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby stan » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:12 pm

I would have thought this was more of a Daisy post than Apache.

At least Apache would provide you with a YouTube link.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby JohnnyDog » Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:00 pm

Who knows who will press the button.

Ukraine is a corrupt country there has bee too much meddling and interference from outside players/powers.

Minsk Agreements ‘Meant Nothing,’ Were Used to Buy Time – Ukraine's Fmr Pres

Petro Poroshenko admitted the 2015 ceasefire in Donbass, which he negotiated with Russia, France and Germany as president of Ukraine, was merely a distraction intended to buy time for Kiev to rebuild its military.

He made the comments in interviews with several news outlets this week, including Germany’s Deutsche Welle television and the Ukrainian branch of the US state-run Radio Free Europe.

“We had achieved everything we wanted,” he said of the peace deal. “Our goal was to, first, stop the threat, or at least to delay the war – to secure eight years to restore economic growth and create powerful armed forces.”
JohnnyDog

Postby stan » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:27 am

JohnnyDog wrote:Who knows who will press the button.

Ukraine is a corrupt country there has bee too much meddling and interference from outside players/powers.

Minsk Agreements ‘Meant Nothing,’ Were Used to Buy Time – Ukraine's Fmr Pres

Petro Poroshenko admitted the 2015 ceasefire in Donbass, which he negotiated with Russia, France and Germany as president of Ukraine, was merely a distraction intended to buy time for Kiev to rebuild its military.

He made the comments in interviews with several news outlets this week, including Germany’s Deutsche Welle television and the Ukrainian branch of the US state-run Radio Free Europe.

“We had achieved everything we wanted,” he said of the peace deal. “Our goal was to, first, stop the threat, or at least to delay the war – to secure eight years to restore economic growth and create powerful armed forces.”
Ok mate, I like what you a bringing I to this discussion, another point of view, so let's have a look at this

Your saying that Ukraine only agreed to the ceasefire in the Donbas region to buy time to build up it's military for the pending war coming?

That sounds like what any country would do at that time. Buy itself time to get back on top of a conflict.

Might be worth having a look at Hunter Biden's interests in Ukraine and go from there.
stan
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:31 pm

Not my words Stan previous President Poroshenko regarding biding time basically its a really really sad situation Ukraine Gov has been bombing its citizens in Eastern Ukraine since`2014 last i read around around 15,000 people have been killed since 2014 not sure the numbers since Russia became involved. Agreements broke by the West with Russia ie Minsk Agreement Budapest Memorandum ie the expansion of NATO military into former USSR satellite states and by the way Putin has been warning about this miltary encroachement is not acceptable especially towards Russias border no one heeded all his warnings Any way two provinces Donetsk and Luhansk in the Donbass asked for help to stop this destruction and killing of innocent civilians since 2014 last i read both have now become independent states and of course Ukraine and the West not happy.

Since 2003 there has been two peoples revolutions in Ukraine some say orchestrated by outside interference ( CIA ) which have resulted in elected governments being over thrown also Secretary Nuland from the USA she was involved America wanted their preferred man in power by installing puppet governments thatb are more favourable to the West and not Russia all documented and there are recordings.

You are right about Hunters laptop apparently a treasure trove of information and yes all of the Biden family are up to their necks in dirty corrupt dealings in Ukraine and China can you link the dots and see the connection of Bidens 53 Billion dollar package to Ukraine to his mate Zelensky corruption at its best
I follow an independent journalist by the name of Patrick Lancaster who lives in Eastern Ukraine he has been reporting from the front line since 2014 he shows a different perspective especially when you see an old lady with both legs blown away and dying in the street this is really going on and happening to people but the wishy washy pro Ukraine media read off the same script lots of fake vision out their after all Zelensky is an actor/puppet false reporting in most instances they not show the other side and do not report that Putin is only concerned and acting on Eastern Ukraine to help these citizens he is not interested in the rest of Ukraine if he was he would of bombed the shit out of all the country.

I could go on for hours on this but the losers are all the innocent people in Eastern Ukraine some say this a proxy war to engage Russia into a full blown conflict.

Whats the old saying Russia bad America good in my opinion they both are corrupt its always the innocent that suffer.
JohnnyDog

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:39 pm

Patrick Lancaster independent

I just fell off my armchair

hahahahahahha
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby DOC » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:12 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:Not my words Stan previous President Poroshenko regarding biding time basically its a really really sad situation Ukraine Gov has been bombing its citizens in Eastern Ukraine since`2014 last i read around around 15,000 people have been killed since 2014 not sure the numbers since Russia became involved. Agreements broke by the West with Russia ie Minsk Agreement Budapest Memorandum ie the expansion of NATO military into former USSR satellite states and by the way Putin has been warning about this miltary encroachement is not acceptable especially towards Russias border no one heeded all his warnings Any way two provinces Donetsk and Luhansk in the Donbass asked for help to stop this destruction and killing of innocent civilians since 2014 last i read both have now become independent states and of course Ukraine and the West not happy.

Since 2003 there has been two peoples revolutions in Ukraine some say orchestrated by outside interference ( CIA ) which have resulted in elected governments being over thrown also Secretary Nuland from the USA she was involved America wanted their preferred man in power by installing puppet governments thatb are more favourable to the West and not Russia all documented and there are recordings.

You are right about Hunters laptop apparently a treasure trove of information and yes all of the Biden family are up to their necks in dirty corrupt dealings in Ukraine and China can you link the dots and see the connection of Bidens 53 Billion dollar package to Ukraine to his mate Zelensky corruption at its best
I follow an independent journalist by the name of Patrick Lancaster who lives in Eastern Ukraine he has been reporting from the front line since 2014 he shows a different perspective especially when you see an old lady with both legs blown away and dying in the street this is really going on and happening to people but the wishy washy pro Ukraine media read off the same script lots of fake vision out their after all Zelensky is an actor/puppet false reporting in most instances they not show the other side and do not report that Putin is only concerned and acting on Eastern Ukraine to help these citizens he is not interested in the rest of Ukraine if he was he would of bombed the shit out of all the country.

I could go on for hours on this but the losers are all the innocent people in Eastern Ukraine some say this a proxy war to engage Russia into a full blown conflict.

Whats the old saying Russia bad America good in my opinion they both are corrupt its always the innocent that suffer.

FMD Apache. Was your non stop drivel on Trump and Covid not enough. ??????????????????????????
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby stan » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:30 am

JohnnyDog wrote:Not my words Stan previous President Poroshenko regarding biding time basically its a really really sad situation Ukraine Gov has been bombing its citizens in Eastern Ukraine since`2014 last i read around around 15,000 people have been killed since 2014 not sure the numbers since Russia became involved. Agreements broke by the West with Russia ie Minsk Agreement Budapest Memorandum ie the expansion of NATO military into former USSR satellite states and by the way Putin has been warning about this miltary encroachement is not acceptable especially towards Russias border no one heeded all his warnings Any way two provinces Donetsk and Luhansk in the Donbass asked for help to stop this destruction and killing of innocent civilians since 2014 last i read both have now become independent states and of course Ukraine and the West not happy.

Yeah I think I mentioned in the international politics the issue with Russia and the NATO expansion on there border, namely Ukraine.

Whilst this doesn't excuse the aggression from Russia, it is a major driver for what is happening and that does sit with Nato. The agreement was there and they knew it.

As for your independent man on Twitter, come on mate, he's about as balanced as Skynews and the ABC.

As for the bombing into he Donbass, both sides are claiming it is the other that has been doing the shelling from 2014.

However, this did start when Russian back separatists allegedly acted independent of Russia and room Crimea.
stan
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:10 pm

Well yeah NATO Russia and the USA are also part of the problem in Ukraine due to political /military interference broken agreements and manouvring over the years and of course like any corrupt country sucessive Ukrainian regimes love all the Billions of dollars which has been pouring in their way over the last probably 15 to 20 years and still continuing to this day lots of off shore hidden slush accounts they are all just thieves screwing over their citizens.

Yep pretty sad when succesive governments bombard and kill their own citizens in the Donbas in Eastern Ukraine all because some of these separatists/citizens want to become part of Russia, In their mind they assume their lives will improve with their Russian brothers and sisters you cannot blame them for wanting better lives.

Fair enough Lancaster might not be independent but i have been watching his front line reports and interviews with the locals for a lot of years a lot of sad stories and they have given me a further insight of whats happening to the people.
JohnnyDog

Postby stan » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:30 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:Well yeah NATO Russia and the USA are also part of the problem in Ukraine due to political /military interference broken agreements and manouvring over the years and of course like any corrupt country sucessive Ukrainian regimes love all the Billions of dollars which has been pouring in their way over the last probably 15 to 20 years and still continuing to this day lots of off shore hidden slush accounts they are all just thieves screwing over their citizens.

Yep pretty sad when succesive governments bombard and kill their own citizens in the Donbas in Eastern Ukraine all because some of these separatists/citizens want to become part of Russia, In their mind they assume their lives will improve with their Russian brothers and sisters you cannot blame them for wanting better lives.

Fair enough Lancaster might not be independent but i have been watching his front line reports and interviews with the locals for a lot of years a lot of sad stories and they have given me a further insight of whats happening to the people.
So now it comes back to what happened once the Minsk agreements see signed. What did Russia do straight away after they were signed? Remember what Russia said, that wasn't part of the agreement.

Firstly the DPR and LPR as well were created so they the citizens would be an independent state but then they wanted to join the Russian Federation later on.

And if this is all about Donbass and Luhansk regions then why march on Kiev?

A special military opp in the Donbass region could have been over before it began.

To say this so all about the liberation of The Donbass region from the nasty Ukrainians just doesn't add up. Far too many strategic sites hit prior to this.
stan
Coach

Postby Armchair expert » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:49 pm

If you want to become "Russian" move the hour down the road ffs
Armchair expert
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:10 am

Gees you blokes are good: I have enough trouble keeping up with whats going on in my backyard
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby JohnnyDog » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:54 am

Stan from what i understand Russias main objective from day one was to liberate and secure Eastern and Southern Ukraine and stop the genocide and also release water for Crimea Putin at this stage is not interested in taking over all of Ukraine unless NATO flexes its muscles the other so called reason is to de nazify the East. Yes in the first few weeks he did head towards Kiev then retreated the goal was to take out all of the miltary bases and the airfields which they have achieved from what i understand the Russians are mopping up the resistance in the East hopefully this well also end soon but if the West keeps sending in Billions of dollars worth of armaments this will prolong the conflict i have seen a Doco on the recent history of Ukraine its Oliver Stones " Ukraine on Fire" it sort of explains the corruption its nazi background the orange revolution outside operatives etc this is what i can recall reading over the years very informative correct me if i am wrong.
JohnnyDog

Postby JohnnyDog » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:59 am

Armchair expert wrote:If you want to become "Russian" move the hour down the road ffs

If you are not interested in this topic do not read and do not post on this topic this is forum isnt it where we all can discuss anything we want as long as we do not incite violence racism etc etc etc so get onya bike or get outside and kick the footy around.
JohnnyDog

Postby Senor Moto Gadili » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:12 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:
Armchair expert wrote:If you want to become "Russian" move the hour down the road ffs

If you are not interested in this topic do not read and do not post on this topic this is forum isnt it where we all can discuss anything we want as long as we do not incite violence racism etc etc etc so get onya bike or get outside and kick the footy around.

He was on topic. He was proposing the pro Russian people in the Donbas region all move to Russia, if they want to be Russian rather than Ukraniun. Pretty simplistic view, but no more unrealistic than some of your nonense.
Senor Moto Gadili
Veteran

Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 532 times

Postby JohnnyDog » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:12 pm

My apologies to the Armchair i mis interpreted his comment. thanks Senor

But you are right it is a simplistic view for a population living in this area to just uproot and leave. Over the last 300 years different tribe have settled in this are the Russian settlers came to this the Donbas over the last 100 years or so due to the coal industry in the Donbas these Ukro/Russians have families on both sides of the border with strong Russian ties once again the losers are the innocent.
JohnnyDog

Next

Board index   General Talk  Politics