I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:17 pm

MW wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Does anyone employ a no eating in their car rule?

My car has done 500 kilometres, I went to pick the lad up the other day and then I let him drive, it had been raining so he removed his slide and tossed it in the back to which I lost it screaming "are you f******* serious?"

"I was trying to put it on the back floor" was the reply.

"Don't f******* try, just f******** do" I said subtly.

This morning I'm driving him to work when he asked if we could do a quick OTR stop, he grabs a drink and a kransky where he starts chomping away at it until he could feel the heat coming from my direction. I tried to keep it shut but then I was like "Dude, I'm not going to eat in here so I sure as hell don't want anyone else doing so".

A little pedantic, yes, but I avoided getting a brand new car while the kids were growing for this exact reason.

If my car had only 500km then yes i would be the same but mine has 250,000km so i don't give a shit lol

My other car has done 200,000kms so we'll eat yiros in it while we're driving, I want to maintain the new car smell and not have any spillages for a bit of time yet.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:34 pm

My car has done 500 kilometres, I went to pick the lad up the other day and then I let him drive, it had been raining so he removed his slide and tossed it in the back to which I lost it screaming "are you f******* serious?"

This morning I'm driving him to work when he asked if we could do a quick OTR stop, he grabs a drink and a kransky where he starts chomping away at it until he could feel the heat coming from my direction. I tried to keep it shut but then I was like "Dude, I'm not going to eat in here so I sure as hell don't want anyone else doing so".

A little pedantic, yes, but I avoided getting a brand new car while the kids were growing for this exact reason.

Go and eat Saladas on his bed with the covers pulled back :twisted:
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby gazzamagoo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:30 pm

I HATE people eating & drinking in my car but no-one seems to give a stuff, they think it's ok to treat my property the way they treat theirs!
And don't get me started on shoes on seats!!
I tell them, "do you know what you've walked on today?"
Floors are for shoes & feet!!
They think I'm over the top.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:34 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:

Go and eat Saladas on his bed with the covers pulled back :twisted:

Probably not a bad idea while his room is tidy.

Usual conversation on a Sunday afternoon is "if you're doing f*** all can you go and see if you can find your floor"
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:36 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:

I HATE people eating & drinking in my car but no-one seems to give a stuff, they think it's ok to treat my property the way they treat theirs!
And don't get me started on shoes on seats!!
I tell them, "do you know what you've walked on today?"
Floors are for shoes & feet!!
They think I'm over the top.

Same brush here mate, a chick sat on my office once and I said "Are you right Krabappel"
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Vamos » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:57 pm

Me and the missus both got new cars last year, I enforced a no food rule in mine but within 2 weeks of having hers I found near empty OTR coffees in there :roll: For a non coffee drinker the smell is putrid. Reckon about 6 months later she took mine shopping and parked next to the trolley bay and took some paint off reversing out. :roll:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 342 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Spargo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:20 pm

Vamos wrote:

Me and the missus both got new cars last year, I enforced a no food rule in mine but within 2 weeks of having hers I found near empty OTR coffees in there :roll: For a non coffee drinker the smell is putrid. Reckon about 6 months later she took mine shopping and parked next to the trolley bay and took some paint off reversing out. :roll:

You never win, you just try & stay in the game…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Wedgie » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:30 pm

My kids are fine, the bloody dog that sheds 3 times his weight in white fur every time he gets in my car is another matter.
Was the Missus dog when we met, we get her a new car so the dog only is allowed in my car now.
Not sure how that works. :?
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Spargo » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:42 pm

Wedgie wrote:My kids are fine, the bloody dog that sheds 3 times his weight in white fur every time he gets in my car is another matter.
Was the Missus dog when we met, we get her a new car so the dog only is allowed in my car now.

Not sure if the dog is neutered but it sounds like the owner’s partner is…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5456 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby gazzamagoo » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:59 am

Wedgie wrote:My kids are fine, the bloody dog that sheds 3 times his weight in white fur every time he gets in my car is another matter.

No animals allowed in my car.
Apart from the odd Port supporter.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:05 pm

Vamos wrote:

Ouch!!!!

I've even put a box in my boot with an empty 6 pack holder in it to put my empties in it if I'm at the footy, the lad's boots go in there too (also in a plastic bag).

We got KFC on our way home from training last night and he started picking at the chips, I'm like "don't you dare touch anything before you wipe them digits on the front of your shirt"

He then realizes eating anymore is playing with death so he reaches for his frozen to which I pipe up with "Mate, we're 30 seconds from home".

I take my old car if I have to go to the shops.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Vamos » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:13 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Vamos wrote:

Ouch!!!!

I've even put a box in my boot with an empty 6 pack holder in it to put my empties in it if I'm at the footy, the lad's boots go in there too (also in a plastic bag).

We got KFC on our way home from training last night and he started picking at the chips, I'm like "don't you dare touch anything before you wipe them digits on the front of your shirt"

He then realizes eating anymore is playing with death so he reaches for his frozen to which I pipe up with "Mate, we're 30 seconds from home".

Sounds like your lad is winding you up on purpose :lol:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 342 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:01 am

Vamos wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Vamos wrote:

Ouch!!!!

Sounds like your lad is winding you up on purpose :lol:

Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree by the sounds of it :lol:
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:51 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Vamos wrote:

Ouch!!!!

Carpe diem
Last edited by Jimmy_041 on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Psyber » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:21 pm

Nobody eats in my car. I accelerate hard and corner tight.
Spilling food or chucking up is totally forbidden, and so no food in the car.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:26 am

Is this the bottom of the petrol cycle at the high $1.90s?
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11805 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby DOC » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:02 pm

I think so.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Booney » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:08 pm

Anyone else 3 sheets to the wind ?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10754 times

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:11 pm

Booney wrote:Anyone else 3 sheets to the wind ?

Yeah I’m not far behind
Gives us another hour
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby Pseudo » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:18 pm

On #6 for the night. Call that 1 sheet.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion