Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby locky801 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:42 pm

third week out of four driving to broken hill for work, then same again next week :evil:
if we dont believe in tomorrow where do we go
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3615 times
Been liked: 1155 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:53 am

Go to Perth they said. It'll be fun they said.

Nobody said I'd bring a head full of COVID back with me! What a shit night that was.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7450 times
Been liked: 10717 times

Postby MW » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:47 am

Booney wrote:Go to Perth they said. It'll be fun they said.

Nobody said I'd bring a head full of COVID back with me! What a shit night that was.

2nd time with the vid?
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2567 times
Been liked: 1811 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:00 pm

Nup, first. Other iso was under close contact rules.

Do not recommend. 0/10.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:16 pm

Well there's a first time for everything and unfortunately I got caught out for something I never thought could happen to me.

I noticed my usual dump station had a "do not use" sign on it so I went to the other one, to my horror once I finished the transaction I discovered that it was out of paper.

The cleaner has copped an absolute bollocking on their sheet for them to peruse when they arrive this afternoon, they are industrial sized rolls that last weeks, when they're down under 10% they are meant to remove them from the dispenser and replace them leaving the butt roll to be used manually. Too bad if I was a visitor.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4336 times
Been liked: 7884 times

Postby heater31 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:34 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:Well there's a first time for everything and unfortunately I got caught out for something I never thought could happen to me.

I noticed my usual dump station had a "do not use" sign on it so I went to the other one, to my horror once I finished the transaction I discovered that it was out of paper.

The cleaner has copped an absolute bollocking on their sheet for them to peruse when they arrive this afternoon, they are industrial sized rolls that last weeks, when they're down under 10% they are meant to remove them from the dispenser and replace them leaving the butt roll to be used manually. Too bad if I was a visitor.
That one time you don't check supply before getting down to business.....
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:40 pm

heater31 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Well there's a first time for everything and unfortunately I got caught out for something I never thought could happen to me.

That one time you don't check supply before getting down to business.....

I'm usually very anal.

I remember getting teased by my ex-wife the first time she came to my place as she thought I had an unusually high amount of back up rolls in my toilet along with a current 48 pack and a full one too, at all times. One week later her son got caught short and they needed an emergency trip to Coles for reinforcements, I was smiling like a chesire cat.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby RB » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:29 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:I remember getting teased by my ex-wife the first time she came to my place as she thought I had an unusually high amount of back up rolls in my toilet along with a current 48 pack and a full one too, at all times.

You can never have too many.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 758 times
Been liked: 1068 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:11 pm

Going to be a long week, I'm watching hot dog eating competitions on day 1.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:43 pm

I got caught badly in a restaurant in Shanghai
I didn't have time to check (if you know what I mean)
Lucky I was wearing boxer shorts not my usual G banger
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Spargo » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:48 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:

I learnt a long time ago to always carry a roll in your golf bag.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5440 times
Been liked: 5079 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:55 pm

Spargo wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:

I learnt a long time ago to always carry a roll in your golf bag.

Car boot, golf bag, boat.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Pseudo » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:03 pm

A mate of mine was on a tour at a buddhist temple in Thailand when he got the urge. The toilet at the temple was a simple hole in the ground, no water, no paper. The only thing in the toilet besides the hole was a statue of the Buddha.

So he wiped his arse on that. :lol:
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1553 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby Vamos » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:05 pm

MbFYcBB.gif
MbFYcBB.gif (496.56 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 442 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Spargo » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:14 pm

Pseudo wrote:A mate of mine was on a tour at a buddhist temple in Thailand when he got the urge. The toilet at the temple was a simple hole in the ground, no water, no paper. The only thing in the toilet besides the hole was a statue of the Buddha.

I was sitting on a “long drop” one time doing the business & a bloke sat down next to me. Pulled down his strides & a 50 cent piece fell out of his pocket into the pit below. With that he pulled out his wallet, took out a $100 note & dropped it down.
“What the hell did you do that for?” I asked
“I wasn’t going down there just for 50 cents…” he replied
Last edited by Spargo on Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5440 times
Been liked: 5079 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby DOC » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:14 pm

Pseudo wrote:A mate of mine was on a tour at a buddhist temple in Thailand when he got the urge. The toilet at the temple was a simple hole in the ground, no water, no paper. The only thing in the toilet besides the hole was a statue of the Buddha.

Well Doctor, after I had a poo there was no paper so I was wiping the bot on a statue of Buddha and next thing it was right up there.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 2071 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:14 pm

:lol:
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4189 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby Vamos » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:15 pm

:lol: I had the urge at Coles one evening, had to leave a full trolley half way down the aisle and race to the dunny in the precinct. Got to the Mens and it was locked, panic set in, then I seen a beam of light coming from the disabled toilet, thankfully it was open and unoccupied. Went home after that :lol:
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 442 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:00 am

Spargo wrote:

I was sitting on a “long drop” one time doing the business & a bloke sat down next to me. Pulled down his strides & a 50 cent piece fell out of his pocket into the pit below. With that he pulled out his wallet, took out a $100 note & dropped it down.
“What the hell did you do that for?” I asked
“I wasn’t going down there just for 50 cents…” he replied

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:14 am

A few years back the son and I were at the Odeon cinema in Semaphore when we were both hanging for a wee for the last half an hour of the movie.

As soon as the movie finished we ran downstairs and straight across to the adjacent toilet, I was a bit bewildered that there was no piss trough but considering the age of the building and how desperate I was I just went about my business.

As we made our way to the exit door it clicked as there was a flurry of women and girls walking in, we opened the door and there was my daughter pretty much crying with laughter. We were meant to stick around for a feed and a trip to the beach after that but I just didn't want to be seen anywhere near Semaphore from then on.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion