Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:15 am

gazzamagoo wrote:
Psyber wrote:I had a mild dose of Covid back in March, after two AZ shots and one Pfizer. Basically, I had a runny nose and a bit of sneezing for 3 days, but no temperature rise. I didn't believe the positive RAT with no temperature rise, and so I had the PCR to confirm it. I've recently had another Pfizer booster.

It's funny how it affects people,
I had no symptoms, my other half, who tested positive 15 days ago, is very lethargic still.
She had to stop halfway through mowing the lawn yesterday,
I got her a drink & sat her down for a while,
she showed some real grit & finished the job off after the break.

We have had at least half a dozen people suffer relapses up to a week or two after coming good, they aren't faking it either, they join zoom meetings and ring me daily, they look and sound terrible, various ages and fitness levels too.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:56 am

gazzamagoo wrote:
Psyber wrote:I had a mild dose of Covid back in March, after two AZ shots and one Pfizer. Basically, I had a runny nose and a bit of sneezing for 3 days, but no temperature rise. I didn't believe the positive RAT with no temperature rise, and so I had the PCR to confirm it. I've recently had another Pfizer booster.

I had no symptoms, my other half, who tested positive 15 days ago, is very lethargic still.

Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby cracka » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:27 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:

We have had at least half a dozen people suffer relapses up to a week or two after coming good, they aren't faking it either, they join zoom meetings and ring me daily, they look and sound terrible, various ages and fitness levels too.

This week has been the first week I have started to feel normal since getting it in the first week of June. The wife wasn't much better, the son got back to normal fairly quick (had to because he raced in the Finke desert race the week after getting it). Daughter didn't get sick while living in the same house as us all.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:40 pm

cracka wrote:This week has been the first week I have started to feel normal since getting it in the first week of June. The wife wasn't much better, the son got back to normal fairly quick (had to because he raced in the Finke desert race the week after getting it). Daughter didn't get sick while living in the same house as us all.

Weird. What were your most noticeable symptoms, and the better half's?
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby cracka » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:54 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
cracka wrote:This week has been the first week I have started to feel normal since getting it in the first week of June. The wife wasn't much better, the son got back to normal fairly quick (had to because he raced in the Finke desert race the week after getting it). Daughter didn't get sick while living in the same house as us all.

Weird. What were your most noticeable symptoms, and the better half's?

The evening before testing positive I had the most intense headache I've ever had & temperature was through the roof. Slept with a wet cloth on my head. The wife was the same but a bit milder. Since then it's just been lethargy & coughing fits that give me a headache & dizziness. Haven't been to the gym, probably start again next week. Wife went to the gym early last week & had to finish early because of lack of energy. She tried again on the weekend & was better. Son only started back at the gym last week but that was half to do with a sore back/neck from his Finke crash.
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 458 times
Been liked: 560 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:15 pm

cracka wrote:The evening before testing positive I had the most intense headache I've ever had & temperature was through the roof. Slept with a wet cloth on my head. The wife was the same but a bit milder. Since then it's just been lethargy & coughing fits that give me a headache & dizziness. Haven't been to the gym, probably start again next week. Wife went to the gym early last week & had to finish early because of lack of energy. She tried again on the weekend & was better. Son only started back at the gym last week but that was half to do with a sore back/neck from his Finke crash.

Seems to be the general consensus with others of our vintage.

A couple of the younger ones basically just sound shit and flu like.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Vamos » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:20 pm

Flu Like Symptoms- Good name for a punk band.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby JohnnyDog » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:35 pm

Todays Advertiser Covid deaths in Australia now just over 10,000.

Can medical experts please explain if there is any correlation with these numbers pre vaccines 900 deaths post vaccines 9.000 deaths how is this possible would like to see the number of infections and deaths for both periods mmm.
JohnnyDog

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby RB » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:48 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:Can medical experts please explain if there is any correlation with these numbers pre vaccines 900 deaths post vaccines 9.000 deaths how is this possible

I agree that a medical expert might be the appropriate person to answer this, but do you have any thoughts as to how those numbers might be possible Apache?
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:15 pm

RB wrote:
JohnnyDog wrote:Can medical experts please explain if there is any correlation with these numbers pre vaccines 900 deaths post vaccines 9.000 deaths how is this possible

I agree that a medical expert might be the appropriate person to answer this, but do you have any thoughts as to how those numbers might be possible Apache?

Mark Butler at his best on ABC News last night

3 jabs for "FULL" protection
10,000 people have died FROM Covid
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Booney » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:17 am

Day 1 - Runny nose, head ache
Day 2 - Full head cold, blocked sinus, head ache, pissing like a champion every 2 hours, cloudy head, couldn't focus on anything
Day 3 - Head cold moving down to chest, chunky cough, pissing like a champion every 2 hours, cloudy head, couldn't focus on anything
Day 4 - ( Today ) Bringing up shit that you could put on the end of a stick and light a path through a cave with, focused on Sydney and Melbourne quaddies
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby Wedgie » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:47 am

Booney wrote:Day 1 - Runny nose, head ache
Day 2 - Full head cold, blocked sinus, head ache, pissing like a champion every 2 hours, cloudy head, couldn't focus on anything
Day 3 - Head cold moving down to chest, chunky cough, pissing like a champion every 2 hours, cloudy head, couldn't focus on anything
Day 4 - ( Today ) Bringing up shit that you could put on the end of a stick and light a path through a cave with, focused on Sydney and Melbourne quaddies

Doesn't sound like much fun, the missus was similar saying how it got worse as the week went on, hope younget better soon mate!
Bloody glad I seem immune to it!
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2020 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby JohnnyDog » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:42 pm

Keep getting jabbed with the experimental juice.
I have not got the Virus yet but was lucky enough to score the Flu 3 days after my Flu jab.
Keep jabbing folks.
JohnnyDog

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby locky801 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:11 pm

sounds like my everyday living even before COVID :D
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3645 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby Psyber » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:54 pm

After two AZ vaccinations and a Pfizer booster I got Covid in March. Runny nose and sneezing for two days, but temperature never above 36.5C. A bit fatigued for a week after recovery but not enough to stop me continuing life as normal. I've had the 4th booster more recently. I'll be happy to have an annual booster from now on, just like I do for Influenza.

The people dying from Covid now and pushing the numbers up are the fragile and vulnerable who were protected from exposure by the shut downs, but are now being affected because we have decided "opening up the economy" is now more important than waiting until they are fully protected.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Vamos » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:42 pm

Pfff, standard Sunday minus the chips and gravy.
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 344 times
Been liked: 450 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Footy Chick » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:49 pm

It just got me too, tested positive yesterday, i'm on day 2 and exactly the same symptoms so far, except i've got a temp too... :(
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby The Bedge » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:20 pm

My kids have tested positive for covid for the 2nd time (first in January).. but once again I have failed to get it.

I must be immune - putting it down to licking windows. 8) :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby locky801 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:54 pm

The Bedge wrote:My kids have tested positive for covid for the 2nd time (first in January).. but once again I have failed to get it.

lets be honest Bedge anything is too scared to enter your system :D :D
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3645 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby Booney » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:56 pm

locky801 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:My kids have tested positive for covid for the 2nd time (first in January).. but once again I have failed to get it.

lets be honest Bedge anything is too scared to enter your system :D :D

I wouldn't enter his system.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion