Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Brodlach » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:24 pm

Pseudo wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Romes were the white ones, what were the black ones? I can’t remember

The Dunlop Volleys were black. Never lasted longer than 3 months.

I thought they were white canvas with green and yellow stripes?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby DOC » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:25 pm

Both.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby carey » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:44 pm

Daisy f**king Pearce

Thank f**k the golf is on.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:27 pm

I fell for the governments turning 31 private health insurance scam

I've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion private health insurance if your healthy is a complete scam.

"Pay us $1250 a year and you get $750 of dental services"

what a great deal!

*Makes sense if you do it for tax purposes though.

rant over!
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby DOC » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:39 pm

Football.
DOC
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:32 pm

One year & 10 months for:
1. having a gun whilst banned
2. doing a drive by
3. shooting his girlfriend
4. already got form

Ex-Hells Angel Thomas O’Connor sentenced to home detention for Salisbury North drive-by shooting
A judge has slammed how vigilante justice is “extremely dangerous” but still let the Hells Angel who fired shots in a revenge drive-by shooting gone wrong go free.

Lucy Rutherford
July 14, 2022 - 6:02PM
The Messenger

A tradie who fired shots at the wrong house in an intended act of revenge has been given a chance by a judge to get off the drugs and turn his life around.

Former Hells Angels OMCG member, Thomas Mortiz O’Connor, 32, was in the middle of an ice addiction when he fired the shots in an act of retribution.

Thomas Wilshire Patterson, 29, O’Connor’s girlfriend, Natalie Marie Pilkington, 27, and Mr Patterson’s girlfriend, Lilli Mae Trenerry, 27, are also accused of being involved in the mistaken shooting.

The Adelaide District Court on Friday heard O’Connor fired bullets into the garage door of a Salisbury North property on November 26, 2020.

“This drive-by shooting had been planned,” Judge Liesl Kudelka said during sentencing.

“Such a planned act of retribution is bad enough but in addition you all got the wrong house.

“That in itself demonstrates how dangerous this so-called vigilante justice is.”

During O’Connor’s bail application last year, the court heard CCTV footage showed O’Connor, Ms Pilkington and Ms Trenerry at the Lyell McEwin Hospital shortly after the alleged shooting, where Ms Pilkington was treated for a gunshot wound to her thigh.

“O’Connor says they were walking when a black car drove past and fired shots at them, one of which hit Pilkington in the hip,” a prosecutor said at the time.

The court also previously heard Ms Trenerry allegedly orchestrated the group to perform the shooting to take revenge for her brother.

O’Connor, of Mile End, pleaded guilty to discharging a firearm to injure, annoy or frighten a person.

Ms Trenerry, of Morphett Vale, Mr Patterson, of Brahma Lodge and Ms Pilkington, of Mile End, pleaded not guilty to the same charge at an earlier hearing and will face trial at a later date.

O’Connor also pleaded guilty to being present with two or more criminal organisation participants – at a meeting with active Hells Angel Jake Diesing, when O’Connor tried to leave the Hells Angels, the court heard.

Diesing was having dinner at the Somerset Hotel at Para Hills with a friend on December 28, 2020, when O’Connor and Patterson joined him.

Diesing was sentenced for the meeting to three months and 15 days to be served on home detention.

However, he appealed against his sentence and a decision has been reserved.

Patterson, who was already serving a sentence of two years and six months for drug offending, had his non-parole period extended by two months.

The court heard O’Connor left the Hells Angels, which he had been a member of for four years, in February 2021.

David Edwardson QC, for O’Connor, previously told the court there had been a “massive transformation” in O’Connor, who was an “ice addict”.

The court heard the offending had been a “wake up call” for O’Connor, who had plans to work as a labourer once released.

Judge Kudelka said she accepted O’Connor was affected by drugs at the time of the offending but it was no excuse.

“Shooting bullets into a house in the early hours of the morning is extremely dangerous,” she said.

Judge Kudelka sentenced O’Connor to one year and 10 months, with a non-parole period of eight months.

Taking into account the eight months O’Connor had spent in custody and his good family support, she ordered the sentence be served on home detention.

“If you do not put the work in to stay on this better path … you will almost certainly serve the remaining sentence in jail,” Judge Kudelka said.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:56 pm

Removing Avast anti-spam turns them into a spammer..........
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby locky801 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:25 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:One year & 10 months for:
1. having a gun whilst banned
2. doing a drive by
3. shooting his girlfriend
4. already got form

Ex-Hells Angel Thomas O’Connor sentenced to home detention for Salisbury North drive-by shooting
A judge has slammed how vigilante justice is “extremely dangerous” but still let the Hells Angel who fired shots in a revenge drive-by shooting gone wrong go free.

Lucy Rutherford
July 14, 2022 - 6:02PM
The Messenger

A tradie who fired shots at the wrong house in an intended act of revenge has been given a chance by a judge to get off the drugs and turn his life around.

Former Hells Angels OMCG member, Thomas Mortiz O’Connor, 32, was in the middle of an ice addiction when he fired the shots in an act of retribution.

Thomas Wilshire Patterson, 29, O’Connor’s girlfriend, Natalie Marie Pilkington, 27, and Mr Patterson’s girlfriend, Lilli Mae Trenerry, 27, are also accused of being involved in the mistaken shooting.

The Adelaide District Court on Friday heard O’Connor fired bullets into the garage door of a Salisbury North property on November 26, 2020.

“This drive-by shooting had been planned,” Judge Liesl Kudelka said during sentencing.

“Such a planned act of retribution is bad enough but in addition you all got the wrong house.

“That in itself demonstrates how dangerous this so-called vigilante justice is.”

During O’Connor’s bail application last year, the court heard CCTV footage showed O’Connor, Ms Pilkington and Ms Trenerry at the Lyell McEwin Hospital shortly after the alleged shooting, where Ms Pilkington was treated for a gunshot wound to her thigh.

“O’Connor says they were walking when a black car drove past and fired shots at them, one of which hit Pilkington in the hip,” a prosecutor said at the time.

The court also previously heard Ms Trenerry allegedly orchestrated the group to perform the shooting to take revenge for her brother.

O’Connor, of Mile End, pleaded guilty to discharging a firearm to injure, annoy or frighten a person.

Ms Trenerry, of Morphett Vale, Mr Patterson, of Brahma Lodge and Ms Pilkington, of Mile End, pleaded not guilty to the same charge at an earlier hearing and will face trial at a later date.

O’Connor also pleaded guilty to being present with two or more criminal organisation participants – at a meeting with active Hells Angel Jake Diesing, when O’Connor tried to leave the Hells Angels, the court heard.

Diesing was having dinner at the Somerset Hotel at Para Hills with a friend on December 28, 2020, when O’Connor and Patterson joined him.

Diesing was sentenced for the meeting to three months and 15 days to be served on home detention.

However, he appealed against his sentence and a decision has been reserved.

Patterson, who was already serving a sentence of two years and six months for drug offending, had his non-parole period extended by two months.

The court heard O’Connor left the Hells Angels, which he had been a member of for four years, in February 2021.

David Edwardson QC, for O’Connor, previously told the court there had been a “massive transformation” in O’Connor, who was an “ice addict”.

The court heard the offending had been a “wake up call” for O’Connor, who had plans to work as a labourer once released.

Judge Kudelka said she accepted O’Connor was affected by drugs at the time of the offending but it was no excuse.

“Shooting bullets into a house in the early hours of the morning is extremely dangerous,” she said.

Judge Kudelka sentenced O’Connor to one year and 10 months, with a non-parole period of eight months.

Taking into account the eight months O’Connor had spent in custody and his good family support, she ordered the sentence be served on home detention.

“If you do not put the work in to stay on this better path … you will almost certainly serve the remaining sentence in jail,” Judge Kudelka said.

Once again shows how much the judicary is out of touch :evil: :evil:
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3647 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:31 pm

My mail is he was looking at a minimum 10 years
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby locky801 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:37 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:My mail is he was looking at a minimum 10 years

your mail was well delievered, one must remember if ever locked up plead not guilty then go to court, state you were abused as a kid which then led you into a life of drugs however i have now woken up to myself and you will walk away close to scott free :roll: :(
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3647 times
Been liked: 1160 times

Postby RB » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:12 pm

locky801 wrote:one must remember if ever locked up plead not guilty then go to court, state you were abused as a kid which then led you into a life of drugs however i have now woken up to myself and you will walk away close to scott free :roll: :(

"Finding God" usually helps as well.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:33 pm

RB wrote:
locky801 wrote:one must remember if ever locked up plead not guilty then go to court, state you were abused as a kid which then led you into a life of drugs however i have now woken up to myself and you will walk away close to scott free :roll: :(

"Finding God" usually helps as well.

Having a good QC and saying you've seen the light and have left the OMCG helps - amazing how a 10 year sentence shines the light.

But; one year 10 months when he actually shot someone with a gun that he was banned of having?

Hopefully the State appeals. This is up there with Nemer
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby DOC » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:41 pm

You sure he shot someone?
DOC
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:33 pm

DOC wrote:You sure he shot someone?

Not 100%: it might have been an immaculate occurrence that his girlfriend sitting next to him in the car got a bullet in her leg because he'd found God

But having not sat through the trial I will concede the point.

Get's back to being able to afford the best representation
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby DOC » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:35 pm

I was thinking she was shot by someone else and that led to the retaliation.

Upon rereading yeh he most likely got her as well.

I'll see you Locky and RB at this weeks star chamber meeting. Bring a bottle.
DOC
Coach

Postby Dinglinga75 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:31 pm

add there is normally a sick family member they need to care for now
Dinglinga75
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 65 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby Jimmy_041 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:35 pm

DOC wrote:I was thinking she was shot by someone else and that led to the retaliation.

In the words of the late (& great) Paul Rofe - can he do his home detention at your place?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby DOC » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:01 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
DOC wrote:I was thinking she was shot by someone else and that led to the retaliation.

In the words of the late (& great) Paul Rofe - can he do his home detention at your place?

Did you see Martin Hinton's letter to the editor regarding Paul yesterday.

Outstanding.
DOC
Coach

Postby Kahuna » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:37 pm

A bit of a cautionary tale re Lithium Ion batteries. Our stick vacuum cleaner battery died would not hold a charge giving only a minute or two use. Did some googling and a replacement cost near on what a new vacuum did so I thought I would remove the battery and take it to a battery joint to see if they could rejuvenate it economically. I took it out and left it on the table for an hour or so before grabbing it and jumping in the car. Got about two metres out of my front door and noticed a strong burning smell. Look down at the battery pack and it was smoking. I don't know that I did anything to cause it, I was just holding it in my hand. It didn't burst into flames although I have since found out that is not unknown. Careful how you treat these things folks!

IMG20220719121104 (Medium).jpg
IMG20220719121104 (Medium).jpg (483.69 KiB) Viewed 665 times
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Footy Chick » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:09 pm

Armchair expert wrote:I fell for the governments turning 31 private health insurance scam

I've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion private health insurance if your healthy is a complete scam.

"Pay us $1250 a year and you get $750 of dental services"

what a great deal!

*Makes sense if you do it for tax purposes though.

rant over!
r

exactly the reason I've never had private cover. I've had 4 sinus ops, all in private hospitals and paid cash for them all and still wouldn't have spent anywhere near the amount i would've been charged as a premium each year.
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion