Coronavirus (Covid19)

Anything!

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Postby Psyber » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:33 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-admits-vaccines-dont-protect-overly-well-against-covid-infection?fbclid=IwAR2Tor0eg6_pywGb7oTb2UaSsOHv-E68n5WFpRuZgzKoyG1JuFTGQ0Yj_1c&fs=e&s=cl

Hopefully the lie that these jabs stop you getting it and passing it on is now dead and buried

Not stopping this idiot though

https://twitter.com/jesseja80458316/sta ... 4ySz-Iu1QA

Nobody with any medical knowledge ever suggested the jabs stopped you getting it.
The idea was that they stopped you getting it severely.

That's always been the case with Influenza too - a closely related very small virus that mutates rapidly too.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 390 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Psyber » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:39 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:So; let’s look at the next big lie to be burnt at the stake
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 08878.html

You won’t go to hospital and you won’t die
Yesterday morning, 46% of those in hospital were triple jabbed.
No wonder they don’t like giving out the stats anymore

Imagine the uproar if one of the real vaccines had such an appalling efficacy rate

Triple jabbed doesn't guarantee not getting it, nor guarantee the older and vulnerable won't still need hospitalisation.
The aim is to reduce the severity for as many of the population as possible.

Tetanus vaccine doesn't mean you can't get tetanus either - I got it years ago about a month after a booster for it. What the vaccination did achieve is that I didn't get very ill or need hospitalisation and got over it with a hefty does of antibiotics...
Psyber
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Psyber wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-admits-vaccines-dont-protect-overly-well-against-covid-infection?fbclid=IwAR2Tor0eg6_pywGb7oTb2UaSsOHv-E68n5WFpRuZgzKoyG1JuFTGQ0Yj_1c&fs=e&s=cl

Hopefully the lie that these jabs stop you getting it and passing it on is now dead and buried

Not stopping this idiot though

https://twitter.com/jesseja80458316/sta ... 4ySz-Iu1QA

Nobody with any medical knowledge ever suggested the jabs stopped you getting it.
The idea was that they stopped you getting it severely.

That's always been the case with Influenza too - a closely related very small virus that mutates rapidly too.

Except for Fauci but he changes like the wind and has no credibility

Otherwise many of our fantastic politicians have been resolute about it stopping you getting it, but even worse; the jab reduces the risk of you passing it on.

No vaccine is 100% safe & effective
But no-one has ever claimed, or promoted a vaccine as being 100% safe & effective...... before now
That is the entire point of my argument - the lies being told to convince people to take an untested drug and then to suppress the medical opinion & evidence to the contrary
Attachments
C4F0D14C-D092-4C6A-A8EE-32040E2CAAF7.jpeg
C4F0D14C-D092-4C6A-A8EE-32040E2CAAF7.jpeg (32.59 KiB) Viewed 920 times
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Psyber » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:16 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:[ Except for Fauci but he changes like the wind and has no credibility

Otherwise many of our fantastic politicians have been resolute about it stopping you getting it, but even worse; the jab reduces the risk of you passing it on.

No vaccine is 100% safe & effective
But no-one has ever claimed, or promoted a vaccine as being 100% safe & effective...... before now
That is the entire point of my argument - the lies being told to convince people to take an untested drug and then to suppress the medical opinion & evidence to the contrary

Nobody with any medical knowledge has ever believed any vaccine is "100% safe & effective".
There is always some risk of an adverse reaction, but the odds are much lower than that of getting the disease.

On the other hand, some of us are lucky enough to be resistant anyway - it is just not predictable.

For example, I have sufficient antibodies to protect me pretty well from German Measles, and Mumps, but I've never had a vaccination for them, nor had symptoms of them - presumably my body responded well enough to fend them off - but that was luck!
Psyber
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:27 am

Had my 4th Covid jab yesterday. I'm regretting it today. Have had a thumping headache since yesterday arvo, my whole body is aching from head to toe and I am very lethargic. Despite being very tired, I was unable to get any sleep last night due to my body aching so much. Haven't had anywhere near this type of reaction before with the other shots.
So you've seen everything have you?
Yep
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No
Well you haven't seen everything then have you.
Bum Crack
Coach

Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 890 times
Grassroots Team: Berri

Postby heater31 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:54 am

Bum Crack wrote:Had my 4th Covid jab yesterday. I'm regretting it today. Have had a thumping headache since yesterday arvo, my whole body is aching from head to toe and I am very lethargic. Despite being very tired, I was unable to get any sleep last night due to my body aching so much. Haven't had anywhere near this type of reaction before with the other shots.
All 4 shots the same brand?

Not sure if any science behind it but there is talk around that if you mix the brands this type of reaction is less severe.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1263 times

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:21 am

Psyber wrote: Nobody with any medical knowledge has ever believed any vaccine is "100% safe & effective"

Well, Psyber, there is obviously a difference between "believed" and "said" because I have heard, and read, it many times including from our own Chief Public Health Officer

Problem is when the contrary evidence starts mounting: the evidence starts disappearing

And it would appear that Prof Spurrier has questionable medical knowledge because she has repeatedly said that the "vaccine" will prevent you from getting the virus. Just had her 4th dose and still got it.
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:22 am

heater31 wrote:
Bum Crack wrote:Had my 4th Covid jab yesterday. I'm regretting it today. Have had a thumping headache since yesterday arvo, my whole body is aching from head to toe and I am very lethargic. Despite being very tired, I was unable to get any sleep last night due to my body aching so much. Haven't had anywhere near this type of reaction before with the other shots.
All 4 shots the same brand?

Not sure if any science behind it but there is talk around that if you mix the brands this type of reaction is less severe.

All been Pfizer
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby JK » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:01 pm

I was the same mate, although have felt that way after all 4 (Pfizer) shots. This time seemed a little worse, not sure if it was because I had the flu shot at the same time??
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4457 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Bum Crack » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:21 pm

JK wrote:

I was the same mate, although have felt that way after all 4 (Pfizer) shots. This time seemed a little worse, not sure if it was because I had the flu shot at the same time??

How long did it last? I have a piss up in town on Saturday so I want to be better for that.
Yep
No
Bum Crack
Coach

Postby Kahuna » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:21 pm

JK wrote:

I also had number 4 yesterday. First two were AZ, number 3 was Pfizer and yesterday Moderna. Had little to no side effects from first three, a tender to the touch arm today from the fourth is all..........
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 503 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby JK » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:23 pm

Bum Crack wrote:
JK wrote:

How long did it last? I have a piss up in town on Saturday so I want to be better for that.

Day after jab was the worst, mostly better by next day. Get on the slops mate, will probably fix ya ;)
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4457 times
Been liked: 2986 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:25 pm

No issues with the 4th here. Had two Pfizers then two Modernas.
I had a flu shot in the opposite arm the same time I had my 4th too.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2039 times
Been liked: 3880 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:27 pm

Maybe there's an issue with Bum Cracks getting the 4th jab. :D
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby locky801 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:08 pm

According to stats released 22 deaths COVID related in the last 24 hours :shock:
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3694 times
Been liked: 1165 times

Postby Booney » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:13 pm

locky801 wrote:According to stats released 22 deaths COVID related in the last 24 hours :shock:

No, many are back dated, read the text not just the table.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby locky801 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:34 pm

Booney wrote:
locky801 wrote:According to stats released 22 deaths COVID related in the last 24 hours :shock:

No, many are back dated, read the text not just the table.

whatever
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3694 times
Been liked: 1165 times

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:01 pm

My office/department is going back to a choice of working full time at home till the end of August at least now. A bit late as the two blokes who sit next to me who had it are already back at work but hey, I'll take it and the dog will enjoy the company.
Would suck to be trying to run a Cafe or similar in the CBD atm.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Postby Jimmy_041 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:53 pm

Wedgie wrote:My office/department is going back to a choice of working full time at home till the end of August at least now. A bit late as the two blokes who sit next to me who had it are already back at work but hey, I'll take it and the dog will enjoy the company.

I was in the city today
It was the busiest I've seen it in a long time
Maybe because of school holiday
I avoid the city now we've moved our office next to the pub - sorry to the burbs
Jimmy_041
Coach

Postby Wedgie » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:06 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Wedgie wrote:My office/department is going back to a choice of working full time at home till the end of August at least now. A bit late as the two blokes who sit next to me who had it are already back at work but hey, I'll take it and the dog will enjoy the company.

I was in the city today
It was the busiest I've seen it in a long time
Maybe because of school holiday
I avoid the city now we've moved our office next to the pub - sorry to the burbs

I've been working in the city since mid June and the only time I saw it busy was for the Naidoc march.
The last two weeks have been dead, I drive to work and the traffic is like a Sunday morning. Takes me 10 mins to get to work and 10 mins to get home atm. It's always been dead at school holidays.
Was due to get busier next week but more directives like the one we received today will probably stuff that up.
(I'm comparing it to when I last worked in town 5 + years ago.)
Wedgie
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion