Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Labor, Liberal, Greens, Democrats? Here's the place to discuss.

Re: Who will start World War 3 Vlad Putin or Joe Biden

Postby JohnnyDog » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:09 am

You are right Jim they either run out of personnel either killed or desertions or the West runs out of military hard ware or maybe Zelensky/Putin get taken out.
JohnnyDog

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 15 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby stan » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:54 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:You are right Jim they either run out of personnel either killed or desertions or the West runs out of military hard ware or maybe Zelensky/Putin get taken out.
It will stay a bogged down slog for ages. Russia are trying to advance with sheer numbers and Ukraine are hitting them hard with superior long range technology.

How long,? No idea
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby stan » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:27 am

Bit happening at the G20 summit in Indonesia. With Penny Wong meeting her Chinese counterpart, it will be interesting to see where Australia and China relations head from here.
stan
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:38 am

I would say Penny Wong will not ruffle the chinese feathers and will kowtow to China. Since the election has she spent any time in Australia she must be really enjoying travelling all over the place.
JohnnyDog

Postby stan » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:44 am

JohnnyDog wrote:I would say Penny Wong will not ruffle the chinese feathers and will kowtow to China. Since the election has she spent any time in Australia she must be really enjoying travelling all over the place.
I wasnt saying she was going to ruffle feathers, regardless we still require some level of diplomacy with China.

I know the conservatives have a massive issue with the PM being overseas at the moment, however you would expect your foreign minister to be at the G20 summit would you not?

Certainly not like a secret holiday to Hawaii or a holiday to the US where someone would attend 1 meeting and bill the tax payer for the whole thing.
stan
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:47 am

Ukraine is the second most corrupt country after Russia in Europe with gimmee gimmee more money Zelensky yes he will prolong this skirmish a bit longer at the behest of USA/NATO .

What i do not understand why the West/USA supports such a corrupt country which also is a hot bed of Nazis with its AZOV battalions.
JohnnyDog

Postby Psyber » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:42 pm

stan wrote:
JohnnyDog wrote:I would say Penny Wong will not ruffle the chinese feathers and will kowtow to China. Since the election has she spent any time in Australia she must be really enjoying travelling all over the place.
I wasnt saying she was going to ruffle feathers, regardless we still require some level of diplomacy with China.

I know the conservatives have a massive issue with the PM being overseas at the moment, however you would expect your foreign minister to be at the G20 summit would you not?

Certainly not like a secret holiday to Hawaii or a holiday to the US where someone would attend 1 meeting and bill the tax payer for the whole thing.

I've not been a fan of recent ALP politicians like Keating, Rudd, and Bill Shorten. Nor was I ever a fan of Penny Wong. However, from my perspective Penny Wong and Anthony Albanese are doing a remarkably good job at present.

As a matter of balance I wasn't very fond of Scomo or Tony Abbott either...
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby RB » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:10 pm

The Foreign Minister travelling overseas to meet with her counterparts?

Oh, the humanity...
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby JohnnyDog » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:09 pm

Mister Putin is gonna bolster the military to stop the bombing of his fellow Russians in the Donbass.

"
The major military enhancement is aimed at preventing Ukrainian forces from delivering massive rocket attacks on the cities of Donbass and other regions, "TASS reports.
JohnnyDog

Postby stan » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:03 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:Mister Putin is gonna bolster the military to stop the bombing of his fellow Russians in the Donbass.

"
The major military enhancement is aimed at preventing Ukrainian forces from delivering massive rocket attacks on the cities of Donbass and other regions, "TASS reports.
Geez you Russian bots are trying to spin that one at the moment. Unfortunately there's just too much Social media and independent reports out there.

The problem is the US HIMARS aren't like throwing a few shells and up and you hit what you hit. These things are showing how backward the Russians are at the moment, for example the moment of the Russian ships from Svenstiopol in Crimea to Novorossiysk in Russia. The Ukrainians can hit Russia there.

However even with this is just prolonging the war, the Russians are just bombing the hell out of cities and then just flooding them with troops. They are taking hits but it's a numbers but the Russians with pour whatever it takes to move forward, regardless of what equipment or lives are lost, that's why you are rounding up homeless and criminals and pouring them to the front line. Just fodder really. That's why the Russians are just rolling to Ukraine with absolute junk and getting it blown to bits, they don't care, they'll just keep pouring in numbers.

Anyway this is all just prolonging the end at the moment. If Putin is the good Samaritan you are trying to paint here, he would off come to the negotiation table and looked at a way to end this.

I suspect there will be a DPR state created and it will be much like Belarus as in a Russian puppet. I don't think they'll split it to DPR and LPR, too much work.

Problem is, I can't see the separatists agreeing to a cease fire. That's another problem.
stan
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:14 pm

NATO/USA and their proxy puppet Zelensky do not want or have really and truly attempted to a get peaceful outcome do not forget the big boys have been putting their pieces in place and gearing up since 2004 to take on the Big Bad Bear my opinion is as long as the Yanks keep supplying Mr Zee with long range missiles to attack cities and towns in the Donbass its gonna get pretty ugly this unfortunately will force Mr Putin's hand and he will go all the way to Kiev and maybe the rest of Ukraine i really hope this does not happen.
JohnnyDog

Postby Jim05 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:47 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:NATO/USA and their proxy puppet Zelensky do not want or have really and truly attempted to a get peaceful outcome do not forget the big boys have been putting their pieces in place and gearing up since 2004 to take on the Big Bad Bear my opinion is as long as the Yanks keep supplying Mr Zee with long range missiles to attack cities and towns in the Donbass its gonna get pretty ugly this unfortunately will force Mr Putin's hand and he will go all the way to Kiev and maybe the rest of Ukraine i really hope this does not happen.
Why should they seek peace, Russia has invaded and occupied THEIR land.
Hope the US and west keep the supplies coming
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Armchair expert » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:48 pm

What's negotiating going to achieve?
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby DOC » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:04 am

Armchair expert wrote:What's negotiating going to achieve?

About the same as arguing with an idiot.

Refer to Apaches posts on support for Trump. anti vaxxers, Morrison, Putin and Alan Jones.

Couldn't pick the winner in a one horse race.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby stan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:45 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:NATO/USA and their proxy puppet Zelensky do not want or have really and truly attempted to a get peaceful outcome do not forget the big boys have been putting their pieces in place and gearing up since 2004 to take on the Big Bad Bear my opinion is as long as the Yanks keep supplying Mr Zee with long range missiles to attack cities and towns in the Donbass its gonna get pretty ugly this unfortunately will force Mr Putin's hand and he will go all the way to Kiev and maybe the rest of Ukraine i really hope this does not happen.
If he was going to be to Kiev then he would have done that in the first assault.

Also if you invade someone's land and they start shooting at you, I'm not sure you can complain about that especially if they start shooting at your weapons.

You keep saying that the Ukrainians are shelling there own people in Donbass but the region has been at war for ages and seperatists started this conflict which you don't acknowledge at all.

Anyway whilst your in st.petetsberg maybe suggest to your mate Putin to stop hitting malls and apartment buildings and piss off and you won't get hit with anymore missiles.
stan
Coach

Postby stan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:51 pm

Shall we drop some links in here for you from your Russia TV stating that Ukraine doesn't exist and that they goal is to irradiate those worms?
stan
Coach

Postby JohnnyDog » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:23 pm

Correct shelling their own people since 2014 call them seperatists or what ever you like. Most of the population is sick and tired of living under a corrupt neo nazi regime enduring suffering from the daily bombardment death and destruction which has happened and still happening no wonder they asked Russia for help after all they are their brothers/sisters.

The point is its a conflict is now to take on Russia has been the plan all along and to make money for the American Militaria.
JohnnyDog

Postby DOC » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:25 pm

You must have five dicks.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby JohnnyDog » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:08 pm

And you a pea brain !
JohnnyDog

Postby stan » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:23 pm

JohnnyDog wrote:Correct shelling their own people since 2014 call them seperatists or what ever you like. Most of the population is sick and tired of living under a corrupt neo nazi regime enduring suffering from the daily bombardment death and destruction which has happened and still happening no wonder they asked Russia for help after all they are their brothers/sisters.

The point is its a conflict is now to take on Russia has been the plan all along and to make money for the American Militaria.
Hang on a sec, the conflict in Eastern Ukraine didn't start until after Crimea was annexed and the start of the Russian movement.

Then of a sudden seperatists not Russians of course started taking towns in the east.

But your saying they sick if living under Neo Nazis but the pro Russian leader of Viktor Yanukovych was in power until then.

I don't know what YouTube stuff your watching, maybe too many Michael Moore docos
stan
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  Politics