Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Spargo » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:26 pm

Dinglinga75 wrote:Dan Elder - FFA A-League Referee

What happened?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5457 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Wedgie » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:44 pm

Spargo wrote:

What happened?

An awful red card against Adelaide United in the first half.

I hate AU but this was an absolute shocker against them, all the commentators agreed, even a Sydney coach was amazed.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2021 times
Been liked: 3862 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Armchair expert » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:48 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Spargo wrote:

What happened?

I hate AU but this was an absolute shocker against them, all the commentators agreed, even a Sydney coach was amazed.

https://twitter.com/HiroshiIbusuki/stat ... 7493798913
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 379 times
Been liked: 1414 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby amber_fluid » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:55 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Spargo wrote:

What happened?

How’s the Sydney player holding his knee after he ‘fell’……….

He should be red carded for being a cheating dickhead!
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby carey » Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:46 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Wedgie wrote:
Spargo wrote:

What happened?

How’s the Sydney player holding his knee after he ‘fell’……….

He should be red carded for being a cheating dickhead!

Tell me a soccer player that doesn’t? Massive blight on the game.
you've gota keep on keep'n on .........
carey
Coach

Has liked: 2796 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: Paralowie

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:22 am

The lad works with a family friend who goes through employees at a ridiculous rate, he laid my son off a few months ago and then after a couple of weeks I confronted him about it, he apologized, admitted that he was too harsh and then put him back on.

The dude has constant relationship issues and seems to take it out on whoever is around at the time, at 4:15pm Friday the lad was meant to be working away this week and was working on Saturday, at 5pm he then messages me saying that his boss has had another bitch fit and told him to go look for another job. It was only last weekend he was telling me how well my son was going.

My son is devo, he works his arse off and has been saving most of his pay each week, I try not to get involved as I know that I'm not the most tactful when I'm pissed off and generally don't hold much back but I'm heading out to a luncheon with said person next week so I know there will be fireworks.

If he was being slack or not up to it I could accept and understand it, but telling me one thing one week and then shitting on him the next is just not on.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby Kahuna » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:31 am

Sounds like a total toxic jerk. Your lad is better off staying away from him. I can't say how hard it may be to find another job but I would advise him not to go back to this one if the offer is made.
Kahuna
League - Top 5

Has liked: 499 times
Been liked: 187 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:59 am

Kahuna wrote:Sounds like a total toxic jerk. Your lad is better off staying away from him. I can't say how hard it may be to find another job but I would advise him not to go back to this one if the offer is made.

Yeah, although it's handy him having his own money he can't be expected to walk on egg shells on a daily basis. He did tell me yesterday that he would rather not go back even if he gets another apology.

On the flip side, another opportunity for a full time job has presented itself, he's just gotta obtain a white card which we're looking into.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:07 am

Anti virus pages spamming my web page

And Microsoft - **** off with your Bing
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Dutchy » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:47 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:The lad works with a family friend who goes through employees at a ridiculous rate, he laid my son off a few months ago and then after a couple of weeks I confronted him about it, he apologized, admitted that he was too harsh and then put him back on.

The dude has constant relationship issues and seems to take it out on whoever is around at the time, at 4:15pm Friday the lad was meant to be working away this week and was working on Saturday, at 5pm he then messages me saying that his boss has had another bitch fit and told him to go look for another job. It was only last weekend he was telling me how well my son was going.

My son is devo, he works his arse off and has been saving most of his pay each week, I try not to get involved as I know that I'm not the most tactful when I'm pissed off and generally don't hold much back but I'm heading out to a luncheon with said person next week so I know there will be fireworks.

If he was being slack or not up to it I could accept and understand it, but telling me one thing one week and then shitting on him the next is just not on.

Its an employee market currently, time for your lad to find an employer that will appreciate him I reckon.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:07 pm

Dutchy wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:The lad works with a family friend who goes through employees at a ridiculous rate, he laid my son off a few months ago and then after a couple of weeks I confronted him about it, he apologized, admitted that he was too harsh and then put him back on.

Its an employee market currently, time for your lad to find an employer that will appreciate him I reckon.

That's what I've told him.

He's got straight on the front foot and applied at a few places and to get the white card for the other job opening.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Jimmy_041 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:11 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

He's got straight on the front foot and applied at a few places and to get the white card for the other job opening.

What's a white card?
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 718 times
Been liked: 1071 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby Pag » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:21 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Dutchy wrote:

What's a white card?

Tell me you're from PAC without telling me you're from PAC. :lol: :lol:
Pag
Coach

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 498 times

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:23 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

What's a white card?

A general construction induction card, it's a generic permit to be allowed to work on construction sites etc.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby heater31 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Jimmy_041 wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:

What's a white card?

A general construction induction card, it's a generic permit to be allowed to work on construction sites etc.
In short it's basic safety training that is mandatory on every construction site. Most training courses are a 1 day setup to not fail.

My god there were some drongos in my course 15 years ago!
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby gadj1976 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:07 pm

another school shooting in the US.

This time with 'locked doors' at the front of the school. FFS, when will they learn.
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 795 times
Been liked: 849 times

Postby gazzamagoo » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:14 pm

Chicks now say byeeeeeeeeeeee, instead of bye.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby gazzamagoo » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:15 pm

gadj1976 wrote:another school shooting in the US.

This time with 'locked doors' at the front of the school. FFS, when will they learn.

I think it's time we start to realise that there's nothing that can be done about America's gun problems, it's ingrained into their psyche, just ignore the stories & move on.
gazzamagoo
League - Top 5

Has liked: 1656 times
Been liked: 643 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Postby whufc » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:52 am

Probably more the things that you're not looking forward rather than gives you the shits.

Knowing the day ahead i have to put on my big boy pants and accept a mistake i made at work and whatever consequences come my way.....luckily no serious damage, or financial cost resulted but potential was there. Lots of reports, investigations and all the formalities that come for what was simply me making a misjudgment that resulted in a mishap related to an operational project we were completing.

Not job loss worthy but definitely a lot of sucking up to the relevant stakeholders required and facing the music with no defense other than I stuffed up. I'm sure there will be a few who will love the opportunity to stick in the boots.

Going to need a few beers tonight me thinks.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Brodlach » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:10 am

All I can suggest is take what’s coming, accept your fault and don’t argue the little points that may be incorrect

We all make mistakes, it’s how you react after that defines you IMO
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion