PDCA

Local cricket is the go here. Any talk about local comps, grade cricket, etc.

Re: PDCA

Postby The Bedge » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:49 pm

Observer55 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:
Observer55 wrote:
The Bedge wrote:.

After the excitement Saturday with Enfield and Royals, you would have thought Enfield would be on their best behaviour Sunday?

??

Fishing mate ;)

I’m interstate, so nothing would surprise me :lol:
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby arvoteapig » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:13 pm

he’s been named in 4 games this year, with 1 being abandoned before a ball being bowled and the other only seeing an hour and a half’s play. Mean while he’s played 16 games for Kensington over the course of the year.
arvoteapig
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby arvoteapig » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:15 pm

So Kensington is clearly his primary club.
Take your woffle elsewhere.
arvoteapig
Mini-League

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Postby The Bedge » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:41 pm

Not sure why you’re getting cranky with me/us, the question was asked to PDCA, they approved it.

The rule was originally had to have played one game for the club before the T20 KO matches
Dolphin Treasure wrote:Your an attention seeking embarsement..
The Bedge
Coach

Has liked: 3188 times
Been liked: 3989 times

Postby no_remorse28 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:40 am

arvoteapig wrote:So Kensington is clearly his primary club.

Maybe direct your anger at the league mate, clearly Bedge explained the position of Enfield well.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 71 times
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby OKC! » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:07 am

I take it you play for Dublin.

Let me just let you know something. I have played a lot of cricket, and never in my life have i seen a bunch of pretentious, whinging bunch of lads ever.

Angry I guess at losing to a grade 3 side the year before in the final.

They were acting out there like they were playing A grade district cricket. Bagging a bloke for playing at Kensington. Not one player out there for them was better than him, or would last 10 minutes at district level They were at best average in every aspect of the game. Good bowling attack someone said? lol. Yeah they won, but Enfield aint filled with Bradman's either. You are playing PDCA, it is terrible level of cricket especially these days. Stop acting like you are walking on water.

Could not believe the pure arrogance of a team that is let me say it again, average at best
The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 42 times
Grassroots Team: Pooraka

Postby auto » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:55 pm

OKC! wrote:

I take it you play for Dublin.

Let me just let you know something. I have played a lot of cricket, and never in my life have i seen a bunch of pretentious, whinging bunch of lads ever.

Angry I guess at losing to a grade 3 side the year before in the final.

They were acting out there like they were playing A grade district cricket. Bagging a bloke for playing at Kensington. Not one player out there for them was better than him, or would last 10 minutes at district level They were at best average in every aspect of the game. Good bowling attack someone said? lol. Yeah they won, but Enfield aint filled with Bradman's either. You are playing PDCA, it is terrible level of cricket especially these days. Stop acting like you are walking on water.

Could not believe the pure arrogance of a team that is let me say it again, average at best
I find it ungratifying when people hold back on their true feelings and dont say what they mean

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk
auto
League - Top 5

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 29 times
Grassroots Team: Fitzroy

Postby whufc » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:05 pm

I played PDCA for 25 years between 1990 and 2015 and i never thought i would see the day the biggest rivalry in the league is Enfield vs Dublin :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5566 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby OKC! » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:10 pm

whufc wrote:I played PDCA for 25 years between 1990 and 2015 and i never thought i would see the day the biggest rivalry in the league is Enfield vs Dublin :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think it is.

There was not a word of sledging when Enfield was bowling.

The amount of chat coming from them all game on and off the field was laughable.

Embarrassing club to be a part of you would think.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby whufc » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:12 pm

OKC! wrote:
whufc wrote:I played PDCA for 25 years between 1990 and 2015 and i never thought i would see the day the biggest rivalry in the league is Enfield vs Dublin :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think it is.

The amount of chat coming from them all game on and off the field was laughable.

Was just stirring mate...

I've played multiple times against the Dublins 'South Gawler' element including a t20 'carnival' 4-5 years ago and the less i say the better.
whufc
Coach

Postby OKC! » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:14 pm

whufc wrote:
OKC! wrote:

I don't think it is.

Was just stirring mate...

I've played multiple times against the Dublins 'South Gawler' element including a t20 'carnival' 4-5 years ago and the less i say the better.

Haha , yeah i know.

Been a while anyway mate how ya been?

And if the were anything like they are now, i can see why.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby whufc » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:21 pm

Yeah good mate....

Playing very casual country cricket albeit some serious talent scattered amongst the teams.
whufc
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:49 pm

Local Derby.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby whufc » Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:53 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:

Local Derby.

The Distance Derby!!
whufc
Coach

Postby Spudoligist » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:28 pm

Dublin an embarrassing club to be a part of? Gee wiz pretty piss poor comment to write for someone that’s probably never spent more than an hour or so there. Personally spent 20 years playing cricket there and I assure you your comment is below average at best, the people who work on and off the field there have genuinely made that club a bloody brilliant place to be apart of. Judging a club based on a couple of fellas that play in the A grade who have a huge desire to win every week is shit. I run around now in the beer grade from time to time and I assure your- you wouldn’t meet a better bunch of blokes who will happily have a beer after the game with you- so again, dishing out a comment saying dublins an embarrassing club to be a part of is well and truly off the mark. As for Sunday? Giving a bit of cheek in regards to a player of two wearing distinct hats/ shirts? You can not genuinely believe that’s crossing the line.
Spudoligist
Mini-League

Has liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: United

Postby OKC! » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:50 pm

Spudoligist wrote:Dublin an embarrassing club to be a part of? Gee wiz pretty piss poor comment to write for someone that’s probably never spent more than an hour or so there. Personally spent 20 years playing cricket there and I assure you your comment is below average at best, the people who work on and off the field there have genuinely made that club a bloody brilliant place to be apart of. Judging a club based on a couple of fellas that play in the A grade who have a huge desire to win every week is shit. I run around now in the beer grade from time to time and I assure your- you wouldn’t meet a better bunch of blokes who will happily have a beer after the game with you- so again, dishing out a comment saying dublins an embarrassing club to be a part of is well and truly off the mark. As for Sunday? Giving a bit of cheek in regards to a player of two wearing distinct hats/ shirts? You can not genuinely believe that’s crossing the line.

You know what, ill cop that and apologise for saying embarrassing club to be a part of. I'm sure that there is plenty of hard work done behind the scenes and did not mean that in my comments. My comments are more on the game Sunday. The way the conducted themselves was embarrassing.

Apologies though, poor choice of words by myself.
OKC!
League Bench Warmer

Postby no_remorse28 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:30 am

I love the fact this brought OKC out of the shadows.

How is Graser going out at Dublin
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby whufc » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:26 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:I love the fact this brought OKC out of the shadows.

458 runs at 45.8 (third highest runs in the league)

Probably about right where his talent is it.....is a higher-level cricketer than div1 PDCA but also plays with reckless abandon so is very much a 'can get out any ball' type.
whufc
Coach

Postby no_remorse28 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:44 pm

whufc wrote:

Probably about right where his talent is it.....is a higher-level cricketer than div1 PDCA but also plays with reckless abandon so is very much a 'can get out any ball' type.

His first year at Para Hills he certainly was a bit more reckless with his batting

His second yeah he was phenomenal and often chanceless until he got out, depends what Chris turns up, on his day he looked far to good for ATCA A1 As Well.
no_remorse28
Reserves

Postby whufc » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:47 pm

no_remorse28 wrote:
whufc wrote:

His first year at Para Hills he certainly was a bit more reckless with his batting

His second yeah he was phenomenal and often chanceless until he got out, depends what Chris turns up, on his day he looked far to good for ATCA A1 As Well.

Yeah when he was at South Gawler we played a t20 comp against them, 2 games on the day hit 100 in the first game and looked about 10 levels above anyone else... He then got a goldy in the second. :lol: :lol:
whufc
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Regional Cricket Comps