Round 13 West v Central

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 13 West v Central

Postby Jim05 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:35 pm

Dogs64 wrote:Dominating most categories and looking like we'll lose.
You are in front in time on
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1126 times
Been liked: 3553 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby another grub » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:54 pm

Did my ass on west. fcn disgrace
another grub
Coach

Has liked: 463 times
Been liked: 421 times

Postby northerner » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:05 pm

Won by committee... Grace BOG at halftime, lucky to touch it in second half. Lange unsighted in 3 quarters, then came alight. So many lads drifted in and out woth no one lasting 4 quarters, as shown by the highest disposals being 20.
East was best with a huge effort up fwd, despite lack of matches under his belt this season. McCormack and Munn great around the ground and Larkins and Liddy continue to develop nicely.

And yes Hazy... I also relied on the callers of the stream. That pair would be a lot of fun at parties, and their 50% accuracy on calling players was not a good look.
northerner
Reserves

Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 437 times
Grassroots Team: Eastern Park

Postby Hazydog » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:42 pm

northerner wrote:Won by committee... Grace BOG at halftime, lucky to touch it in second half. Lange unsighted in 3 quarters, then came alight. So many lads drifted in and out woth no one lasting 4 quarters, as shown by the highest disposals being 20.
East was best with a huge effort up fwd, despite lack of matches under his belt this season. McCormack and Munn great around the ground and Larkins and Liddy continue to develop nicely.

And yes Hazy... I also relied on the callers of the stream. That pair would be a lot of fun at parties, and their 50% accuracy on calling players was not a good look.

Good analysis N… East, Lange, Munn, McLennan… turned out to be the leaders I was looking for at 3/4 time and fair to say 3 of those weren’t high up on the list I was looking from at that time. A win that will instil confidence into this young team and just about vindicates the tick of approval in terms of judging year on year improvement.
Like most teams we look so much more dangerous when we take the game on, as West did in the 3rd…
Anyway… enjoy the mystic East Mate!!
Players win touches, Teams win matches, Clubs win Premierships.
Hazydog
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 117 times
Been liked: 191 times

Postby southernbulldog » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:01 pm

Really pleasing win after West dominated the third quarter .We look a much better side when we take the game on like today.
southernbulldog
Reserves

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 244 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Postby UK Fan » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:48 pm

Chalk and cheese compared to last week. We linked up well and looked dangerous up forward. Centre clearance work was very good. I still think we need to look to move the ball thru the corridor more.

Good moves from the coaching staff to move Presbury to half back and move Hoskin up forward early.

It was a good game of footy
fester69 wrote: I'm full of "pish and wind" !!You can call me weak !!

MW wrote: Well call me a special asshole!.

Booney wrote: I'm a happy clapper **** stick.

THE SKY HAS FALLEN!!!!
UK Fan
Coach

Has liked: 1202 times
Been liked: 502 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL