Things that give you the sh1ts

Anything!

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Postby Jimmy_041 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:40 pm

dedja wrote:That my missus has almost surgical precision in piecing irrigation pipes in the garden, usually with a fork, which means that I have to perform an archaeological dig to isolate the damage and repair. #-o

Inevitably it is always my fault for putting the pipe where she needs to dig. ^#(^

If I knew that she had this ability when we built the house, I would have spent the extra time to bury the pipes out of her reach, but that said, a normal person would possibly check whether they are about to dig between sprinkler risers/heads, especially after a dozen or so incidents.

https://www.byda.com.au/
Jimmy_041
Coach

Has liked: 720 times
Been liked: 1072 times
Grassroots Team: Prince Alfred OC

Postby dedja » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:33 pm

Jimmy_041 wrote:
dedja wrote:That my missus has almost surgical precision in piecing irrigation pipes in the garden, usually with a fork, which means that I have to perform an archaeological dig to isolate the damage and repair. #-o

Inevitably it is always my fault for putting the pipe where she needs to dig. ^#(^

If I knew that she had this ability when we built the house, I would have spent the extra time to bury the pipes out of her reach, but that said, a normal person would possibly check whether they are about to dig between sprinkler risers/heads, especially after a dozen or so incidents.

https://www.byda.com.au/

I had the pleasure of repairing one run today that had 6 holes in 2 feet of pipe.

After repairing, went through the details with her so that she had no excuse next time. Yep, all good she says.

15 mins later …

But I’m not sure I’ll remember where the pipe is
~X(

To top it off, the sprinklers start up on the back lawn as programmed late this afternoon … except that there’s water gushing out between 2 of the pop-ups. Turns out the dog decided to get into the act and had dug a hole through the pipe. F*ck me. ~X( ~X(

#-O
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 996 times

Postby Vamos » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:27 am

That's what ya get for being un-australian. All ya need is one of those round sprinklers, sit out the back with a sixer with the wireless on and pull the hose to where you want it every 30 mins
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 476 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:09 pm

Site is running too fast slow it down
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 385 times
Been liked: 1437 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby dedja » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:44 pm

pull the hose.

I do enough of that already. :lol:
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Postby dedja » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:23 pm

Armchair expert wrote:Site is running too fast slow it down

Mission accomplished. Now I know who to blame. :lol:
dedja
Coach

Postby Vamos » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:23 am

I haven’t seen crab mustard like this since the last time I went to Pt Clinton. Sort it out Boi
Vamos
League - Top 5

Postby Pseudo » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 am

My shit gives me the shits.

This morning I attempted to collect a stool sample for the bowel cancer screening kit which periodically appears in the letterbox of us old farts. For you youngsters out there, this involves putting a sheet of paper (supplied in the kit) in the dunny bowl, crapping on it, then rubbing a stick (also supplied) on the turd before the lot is flushed.

So - I unfold the paper catcher and place it in the bowl. Drop strides, assume position, open the bomb bay doors and drop a load. Turn around with collection stick in hand - and find that my turd has punched a hole through the paper and dropped straight into the swimming pool.

Sigh.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1559 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:48 am

Pseudo wrote:My shit gives me the shits.

This morning I attempted to collect a stool sample for the bowel cancer screening kit which periodically appears in the letterbox of us old farts. For you youngsters out there, this involves putting a sheet of paper (supplied in the kit) in the dunny bowl, crapping on it, then rubbing a stick (also supplied) on the turd before the lot is flushed.

So - I unfold the paper catcher and place it in the bowl. Drop strides, assume position, open the bomb bay doors and drop a load. Turn around with collection stick in hand - and find that my turd has punched a hole through the paper and dropped straight into the swimming pool.

Sigh.

What sort of logs are you droppping?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2228 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby wenchbarwer » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:04 am

amber_fluid wrote:

Sigh.

High iron diet
wenchbarwer
Under 16s

Has liked: 289 times
Been liked: 82 times

Postby dedja » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:05 am

Sigh.

Now you have to wait 2 years to try again. :lol:
dedja
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:10 am

dedja wrote:

Sigh.

Now you have to wait 2 years to try again. :lol:

He'll need to go before then I reckon.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby Corona Man » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:28 pm

amber_fluid wrote:

Sigh.

Razor Blades by the sound of it....
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
Corona Man
Coach

Has liked: 1279 times
Been liked: 3488 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Postby Vamos » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:29 pm

Sigh.

Next time: Drop strides and lay it on the lawn, get your swab, hose ya bum down, get up and kick your feet back 3-5 times, pick up the deposit and drop it in the neighbours bin on bin night.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Postby Spargo » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:37 pm

Vamos wrote:

Sigh.

Next time: Drop strides and lay it on the lawn, get your swab, hose ya bum down, get up and kick your feet back 3-5 times, pick up the deposit and drop it in the neighbours bin on bin night.

What are you doing posting at this time?
You’re 9 hours early!
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5487 times
Been liked: 5126 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Vamos » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:28 pm

Spargo wrote:
Vamos wrote:

Sigh.

What are you doing posting at this time?
You’re 9 hours early!

It's a school night Man!
Vamos
League - Top 5

Postby Armchair expert » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:05 am

Looking after my sisters cat, noticed him having trouble peeing, took him to the vet this morning thinking maybe some medication and he'll be right.

2k to 3k bill this afternoon incoming

:-Q
Dave Warner will be missed!
Armchair expert
Coach

Has liked: 385 times
Been liked: 1437 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby Dutchy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:29 am

Spargo wrote:
dedja wrote:gout

600mg allopurinol - daily
Never had gout since

Jeepers, I just got upped from 100mg tablets to 200mg, maybe I need a bigger hit like you. Just been thru 3 weeks of it in my Knee, Ankle and Wrist
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2326 times
Been liked: 3506 times

Postby gadj1976 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:27 pm

My Visa card being compromised.

I received a message at 2.20 this morning to advise that I had a potentially fraudulent transaction on my card - which I initially thought was a hoax. Whilst it's turned out to be true, and I appreciate the bank for notifying me, I now have to deal with all the vendors I'd set up automatic payments with.

I did receive an email this afternoon advising that I'd had a rejection on a transaction, and now I owe the vendor $14.95 as a penalty fee for the transaction rejecting. Sigh....

Bloody hackers.

Now I have to deal with 3-5 days of having no card and trying to navigate through life without the ability to use a card. It'll be like dealing with life in 1976!
gadj1976
Coach

Has liked: 796 times
Been liked: 850 times

Postby Spargo » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:45 pm

gadj1976 wrote:My Visa card being compromised.

I received a message at 2.20 this morning to advise that I had a potentially fraudulent transaction on my card - which I initially thought was a hoax. Whilst it's turned out to be true, and I appreciate the bank for notifying me, I now have to deal with all the vendors I'd set up automatic payments with.

I did receive an email this afternoon advising that I'd had a rejection on a transaction, and now I owe the vendor $14.95 as a penalty fee for the transaction rejecting. Sigh....

Bloody hackers.

Now I have to deal with 3-5 days of having no card and trying to navigate through life without the ability to use a card. It'll be like dealing with life in 1976!

At least Sturt won the flag that year…
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ
2024 champ, Spargo’s Good Friday Cup @ Ascot

I’ll wait for an angel, but I won’t hold my breath
‘Magine they’re busy, think I’m doin’ ok…
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5487 times
Been liked: 5126 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion