I need to know....

Anything!

Re: I need to know....

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:43 am

Booney wrote:At my local, on selected beers ( Pale, Draught, Super Dry, Carlton, Great Northern )

Mon-Fri 5-8pm $8 imperials
Sat-Sun 12-6pm $8 imperials

Just gone up from $7

That’s sensational
None in my area are close to those prices
Highway Inn was my local
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2228 times
Been liked: 2523 times

Postby cracka » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:16 pm

When you divide something (like a game of football) by 4 it's called quarters. What's it called when it's divided by 6 :oops:
cracka
Veteran

Has liked: 462 times
Been liked: 567 times
Grassroots Team: Onkaparinga Valley

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:33 pm

cracka wrote:When you divide something (like a game of football) by 4 it's called quarters. What's it called when it's divided by 6 :oops:

Sixths
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4347 times
Been liked: 7926 times

Postby Vamos » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:43 pm

cracka wrote:When you divide something (like a game of football) by 4 it's called quarters. What's it called when it's divided by 6 :oops:

A Matthew Nicks
Whoops, there goes another year. Whoops, there goes another pint of beer.
Vamos
League - Top 5

Has liked: 354 times
Been liked: 476 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:38 pm

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Having a debate with my son, I have a cleaner come round fortnightly on Tuesdays (mainly because I hate mopping and cleaning the bathroom), I tell him that we have to do a full clean on the Sunday but he says “why, it’s getting cleaned anyway?”.
Who is right?

I'm with him.

Re-visited.

I get home today and for the 2nd fortnight in a row the cleaner was still here, this time I thought it would be a 2 hour visit max as everything seemed pretty schmick!

She has then taken it upon herself to tidy up my outdoor entertainment area along with tipping my sons bed, emptying/sorting his built in robes and clearing 3 bags of rubbish/clothing along with whatever else she may have found.

She also did a load of washing which was mainly my sons as I do all mine on Sundays and tell him to do the same, I had two pair of dacks, two shirts and a pair of shorts left folded in the basket.

I give her $40 an hour so when I weigh it up it would be stuff I’d have to do at night or on a weekend, she does a great job and hopefully now there’s nothing left to find apart from mopping the floors and sorting the bathroom.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:38 pm

Booney wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:Having a debate with my son, I have a cleaner come round fortnightly on Tuesdays (mainly because I hate mopping and cleaning the bathroom), I tell him that we have to do a full clean on the Sunday but he says “why, it’s getting cleaned anyway?”.
Who is right?

I'm with him.

Re-visited.

I get home today and for the 2nd fortnight in a row the cleaner was still here, this time I thought it would be a 2 hour visit max as everything seemed pretty schmick!

She has then taken it upon herself to tidy up my outdoor entertainment area along with tipping my sons bed, emptying/sorting his built in robes and clearing 3 bags of rubbish/clothing along with whatever else she may have found.

She also did a load of washing which was mainly my sons as I do all mine on Sundays and tell him to do the same, I had two pair of dacks, two shirts and a pair of shorts that were left folded in the basket.

I give her $40 an hour so when I weigh it up it would be stuff I’d have to do at night or on a weekend, she does a great job and hopefully now there’s nothing left to find apart from mopping the floors and sorting the bathroom.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:50 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
Who is right?

I'm with him.

Re-visited.

She also did a load of washing which was mainly my sons as I do all mine on Sundays and tell him to do the same, I had two pair of dacks, two shirts and a pair of shorts that were left folded in the basket.

I'm glad she has taken it upon herself to guarantee some extra $$$$
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11853 times
Been liked: 3601 times

Postby mickey » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:19 pm

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
Who is right?

I'm with him.

Re-visited.

If our cleaner did that, they wouldn't be invited back.

Fair old invasion of privacy going through someone's wardrobe and dirty washing

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
mickey
Coach

Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 313 times
Grassroots Team: Seaton Ramblers

Postby whufc » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:02 am

Anyone going to the Clare Races this weekend come say hi.

I'll be serving at the BSR Footy Club bar from 10am-2pm.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5589 times
Been liked: 2531 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:07 am

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
Who is right?

I'm with him.

Re-visited.

She did what now? Who the f*ck does that?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7494 times
Been liked: 10781 times

Postby Brodlach » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:13 am

Do you pay her for two hours regardless and she finished her regular work early so was looking for other things to do?
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4216 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 am

What is the going rate for a cleaner?
I’ve got a new one after not having one for 12 months and I reckon I’m paying overs.
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:20 am

Hope we never broach the cost of living crisis in here again.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:24 am

Booney wrote:Hope we never broach the cost of living crisis in here again.

What cost of living crisis?
:lol:
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:34 am

mickey wrote:
Lightning McQueen wrote:
Booney wrote:
Who is right?

I'm with him.

Re-visited.

If our cleaner did that, they wouldn't be invited back.

Fair old invasion of privacy going through someone's wardrobe and dirty washing

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

I probably should’ve disclosed that it’s my sons girlfriends mum
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:55 am

So his Mother in Law is sniffing around his room?

Run kid, run like the f*cken wind.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby MW » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:09 am

Booney wrote:So his Mother in Law is sniffing around his room?

I would love for my MIL to clean my house...
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2610 times
Been liked: 1850 times

Postby Booney » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:21 am

MW wrote:

Now you've been married for years, sure.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby amber_fluid » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 am

MW wrote:

What about Stifler’s mum?
amber_fluid
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:40 pm

Brodlach wrote:Do you pay her for two hours regardless and she finished her regular work early so was looking for other things to do?

No, I’m guessing she was there for 5 hours, I told the lad that’s he’s footing some of the bill.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion