Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Bully » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:11 pm

just been chased down the street by someone trying to sell me something. You know, those people or groups who setup tables outside of woolworths or coles with "please save the trees in Africa" etc etc.

this woman followed me to my car, about 600mtrs away from where she was setup, demanding I sign these forms.
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Failed Creation » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Bully wrote:just been chased down the street by someone trying to sell me something. You know, those people or groups who setup tables outside of woolworths or coles with "please save the trees in Africa" etc etc.

this woman followed me to my car, about 600mtrs away from where she was setup, demanding I sign these forms.

Did you tell her to get ******, or demand that she go **** herself?

I hate these 'portable hasslers' too. Usually when I know there's a chance they'll harass me, I wear my sunnies and come equipped with my iPod, just in case. If my iPod isn't around, I pretend to be on my phone. Just make sure you put the phone on silent/vibrate first...
Politicians kissing babies for good luck,
TV preachers sell salvation for a buck.
You don't need no golden cross to tell you wrong from right,
The world's worst murderers were those who saw the light.
Failed Creation
Coach

Has liked: 3307 times
Been liked: 613 times
Grassroots Team: Gawler Central

Postby HH3 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Failed Creation wrote:
Bully wrote:just been chased down the street by someone trying to sell me something. You know, those people or groups who setup tables outside of woolworths or coles with "please save the trees in Africa" etc etc.

I hate these 'portable hasslers' too. Usually when I know there's a chance they'll harass me, I wear my sunnies and come equipped with my iPod, just in case. If my iPod isn't around, I pretend to be on my phone. Just make sure you put the phone on silent/vibrate first...

I stare them down from 20m away and as they approach me when Im walking past, I just say "nope" and keep walking. Never had anyone try to follow me as I walked away.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Failed Creation » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:48 pm

HH3 wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:

I stare them down from 20m away and as they approach me when Im walking past, I just say "nope" and keep walking. Never had anyone try to follow me as I walked away.

That's the worst part of it, isn't it?

I thought these leeches only had a certain area in which they could operate. If someone walked by, or said they weren't interested, wouldn't they have to leave it at that?

If I was Bully, I'd have taken the name down of the 'organization' they were representing, and given them an earful.
Failed Creation
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:05 pm

her boobies were not too bad so I wasn't overly fussed. I would have if it was a bloke, told him to F off
Bully
Coach

Postby dedja » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 pm

a signature for a HJ ... fair swap
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt
dedja
Coach

Has liked: 157 times
Been liked: 972 times

Postby HH3 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm

The reaction of some Crows supporters after they saw the fixture.

Some are already calling 18 wins. I had a quick squiz, and it could be less than 7 or 8 if things dont go their way. I predict they're win somewhere between 0 and 22 games in the regular season.

It amuses me how people think they can predict things so confidently, and then get defensive and aggressive when someone tells them it could be very different.

Oh, and the fact they've put "Adelaide CROWval" as the venue on their official fixture release....**** idiots
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Brodlach » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:52 pm

HH3 wrote:The reaction of some Crows supporters after they saw the fixture.

Some are already calling 18 wins. I had a quick squiz, and it could be less than 7 or 8 if things dont go their way. I predict they're win somewhere between 0 and 22 games in the regular season.
It amuses me how people think they can predict things so confidently, and then get defensive and aggressive when someone tells them it could be very different.

Oh, and the fact they've put "Adelaide CROWval" as the venue on their official fixture release....**** idiots

You're a wise man ;)
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4207 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby HH3 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Brodlach wrote:

You're a wise man ;)

I like to say things that annoy people, but they can't argue with it
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby tigerhutch » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 am

people who have no idea :lol:
Vote for King Thistle and the Wise Old Elf ... you know it makes sense
tigerhutch
Rookie

Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Postby Spargo » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:43 pm

The St.Kilda footy club.
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach

Has liked: 5459 times
Been liked: 5089 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Postby Psyber » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:27 pm

When a young woman button-holed me seeking a donation to World Vision and kept pushing, I decided to be annoying back.
So, I asked her to prove to me, first, that the money really goes where they say it does and it isn't really a worldwide scam.
Then we discussed how easy it would be to knock off some fake pictures and letters for the scam when she offered these as proof of its being real.
I hope I left her in some confusion and doubt...

I do donate to charity but only those that have been around for a long time and have offices I can find.
And I do so by "Not Negotiable" cheques posted to the head office.
EPIGENETICS - Lamarck was right!
Psyber
Coach

Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 389 times
Grassroots Team: Hahndorf

Postby Failed Creation » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:11 am

Psyber wrote:When a young woman button-holed me seeking a donation to World Vision and kept pushing, I decided to be annoying back

I still find that a quick "**** off" works quite nicely.

Psyber wrote:I do donate to charity but only those that have been around for a long time and have offices I can find.

I also like to donate when I can, but I detest being solicited.
Failed Creation
Coach

Postby Bully » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:22 am

Psyber wrote:

When a young woman button-holed me seeking a donation to World Vision and kept pushing, I decided to be annoying back.
So, I asked her to prove to me, first, that the money really goes where they say it does and it isn't really a worldwide scam.
Then we discussed how easy it would be to knock off some fake pictures and letters for the scam when she offered these as proof of its being real.
I hope I left her in some confusion and doubt...

I do donate to charity but only those that have been around for a long time and have offices I can find.

I only donate to the salvos , no one else.
Another one was I had origin energy continually knocking on my door to get me to change from AGL. It was at least once a week I had someone from them, Then they went down the road of sending a quite good looking rep from origin. She basically wore just about nothing when she knocked on my door. Was being very flirty and kept leaning over so I could see down her top. I kept her there for about ten minutes, and she got the shits and left. As she was walking down my driveway I heard someone yell out "did he sign up this time or not", and her response was "no , we have tried everything now so don't bother anymore".
I never heard from them after that :D
Bully
Coach

Postby Squids » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:50 pm

The 'do not knock' stickers are worth their weight in gold.
Squids
Coach

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 205 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Postby DOC » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:33 pm

That just about every horse in the Melbourne Cup is tipped each year as a possible winner
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 724 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Footy Chick » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Squids wrote:The 'do not knock' stickers are worth their weight in gold.

Aren't they just!
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby Bully » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm

DOC wrote:That just about every horse in the Melbourne Cup is tipped each year as a possible winner

hence why I don't bet on horse racing or trots. To predictable . Greyhounds for me all the way. Its just the animal doing the work with no help from a jockey etc
Bully
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Bully wrote:
DOC wrote:That just about every horse in the Melbourne Cup is tipped each year as a possible winner

hence why I don't bet on horse racing or trots. To predictable . Greyhounds for me all the way. Its just the animal doing the work with no help from a jockey etc
- except trainers influence
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:03 am

The uniform the ref and linesman were wearing in the Australia v Fiji Rugby league world cup match.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion