Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:28 am

cracka wrote:
Booney wrote:If you need to know anything, just ask Waleed.

I do give him a bit of credit tonight for condemning the 3 brothers responsible for those stupid Muslim bomb & machinegun pranks on youtube.

He's very good at voicing popular opinion. ( Not just on the stupid kids as mentioned above, rightly so )

Poster boy for the modern world where every ******* thing is offensive to someone and everyone can voice their displeasure on anything they want.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7466 times
Been liked: 10753 times

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:51 pm

Booney wrote:
cracka wrote:
Booney wrote:If you need to know anything, just ask Waleed.

I do give him a bit of credit tonight for condemning the 3 brothers responsible for those stupid Muslim bomb & machinegun pranks on youtube.

He's very good at voicing popular opinion. ( Not just on the stupid kids as mentioned above, rightly so )

Poster boy for the modern world where every ******* thing is offensive to someone and everyone can voice their displeasure on anything they want.

There is a difference between having an opinion and thinking you know everything.
Waleed fits into the latter IMO.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2217 times
Been liked: 2508 times

Postby valleys07 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:29 pm

So, I have 2 work colleagues who today are celebrating their 10 year wedding anniversary.

Hubby sends wife a bunch of flowers (a decent mixture of white roses and lillies). Rather than approach him and thank him for what most blokes would consider a loving gesture, she questioned him why he is wasting money on flowers :lol: :lol:
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”

HOGG Shield 2015 Division I Premiers.
HOGG Shield 2017 Premier League Premiers.
valleys07
Coach

Has liked: 767 times
Been liked: 1168 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Magellan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:40 pm

valleys07 wrote:So, I have 2 work colleagues who today are celebrating their 10 year wedding anniversary.

Hubby sends wife a bunch of flowers (a decent mixture of white roses and lillies). Rather than approach him and thank him for what most blokes would consider a loving gesture, she questioned him why he is wasting money on flowers :lol: :lol:

"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Footy Chick » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:49 pm

valleys07 wrote:So, I have 2 work colleagues who today are celebrating their 10 year wedding anniversary.

Did she yell it from the other side of the room? cos' she's bloody loud enough.

I don't know how he's put up with her, lovely girl but she doesn't shut up :lol:
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:07 pm

We can never win can we?

My view on flowers is they're a waste of money, and I'll buy her something she needs, not some plants that smell like shit after a day, and die after 3.
I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:20 pm

He's a fool. After 10 years of marriage he should have lowered her expectations to the point that a cursory glance and a mildly surly "Happy Anniversary" should have been sufficient.

Flowers after 10 years, fool.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Magellan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:21 pm

HH3 wrote: I'll buy her something she needs, not some plants that smell like shit after a day

I knew you should've stayed away from that corpse flower in the botanic gardens.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-30/corpse-flower-set-bloom-in-adelaide-botanic-gardens/7126960
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:26 pm

I bet you he doesn't get her flowers for the next one because he'll be worried about copping it for spending money, then she'll crack the shits coz he didn't get her anything.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Booney » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:33 pm

HH3 wrote:I bet you he doesn't get her flowers for the next one because he'll be worried about copping it for spending money, then she'll crack the shits coz he didn't get her anything.

Bitches be cray cray.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby HH3 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:38 pm

Booney wrote:
HH3 wrote:I bet you he doesn't get her flowers for the next one because he'll be worried about copping it for spending money, then she'll crack the shits coz he didn't get her anything.

Bitches be cray cray.

I tell my wife that every day.
I TOLD YOU SO

HH3
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:08 am

Had our general waste bin collected this morning, as it was collected one nasty big fat rat climbed out of the truck and ran in under some pallets outside.

Me, not too proud to admit they make me sick. I hate them.....seems the old chap who works 3 days a week here, he's ok with them. :lol:

I move the pallets out, he heads in with a broom, stuns the fat bastard and while it's still writhing he grabs it's tail and belts it's head against the pallet racking. :lol:

Me, I've put my apron on and I'm on the kitchen table squealing. Laughing my arse off at how he handled it, but squealing nonetheless.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:05 pm

This tweet
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (68.19 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3015 times
Been liked: 2383 times

Postby Footy Chick » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Drove to work this morning down Park Terrace this morning (after giving Churchill and Torrens the flick).

On the downhill slope, out front of the golf course, some dick cuts in front of me with speed built up and clearly not enough room to get in safely (which is the rule)

He darts right in front of me, I've blared my horn at him and chucked on the brakes to avoid him clipping me, only for him to slip right past me (by mere centimetres) and BANG! straight into the back of the car in front. :lol:

I was in stitches. Sucked in dickhead :lol:

Gave him a bit of a smile and wave as I cut around him ;)
Don't play games with a girl who can play 'em better...

Gatt_Weasel wrote:if they (Walkerville) dont win the flag ill run around the block of my street naked :) you can grab a chair and enjoy the view
Footy Chick

Has liked: 1737 times
Been liked: 2144 times

Postby heater31 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Footy Chick wrote:Drove to work this morning down Park Terrace this morning (after giving Churchill and Torrens the flick).

On the downhill slope, out front of the golf course, some dick cuts in front of me with speed built up and clearly not enough room to get in safely (which is the rule)

He darts right in front of me, I've blared my horn at him and chucked on the brakes to avoid him clipping me, only for him to slip right past me (by mere centimetres) and BANG! straight into the back of the car in front. :lol:

I was in stitches. Sucked in dickhead :lol:

Gave him a bit of a smile and wave as I cut around him ;)

Some one actually got a photo of FC driving past ;)

heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby Brodlach » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:51 pm

Mitchell Pearce getting a $125,000 fine and a 8 week suspension in the NRL. That's massive
July 11th 2012....
Brodlach wrote:Rory Laird might end up the best IMO, he is an absolute jet. He has been in great form at the Bloods
Brodlach
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 4206 times
Grassroots Team: Colonel Light Gardens

Postby LaughingKookaburra » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 pm

****! Bit stiff I reckon. He was smashed and acted terribly, hardly life or death however and he never endangered anyone.
Can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat?
LaughingKookaburra
Coach

Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 738 times
Grassroots Team: Kenilworth

Postby Magellan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 am

LaughingKookaburra wrote:****! Bit stiff I reckon.

Isn't that what that lady's dog was thinking? ;)

Seriously though, it's a pretty excessive fine for being pissed and carrying on like a wanker at a party.
Magellan
Coach

Postby Q. » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:40 am

Yeah, the NRL really screwed the pooch with that punishment...
Q.
Coach

Has liked: 970 times
Been liked: 2396 times
Grassroots Team: Houghton Districts

Postby Booney » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:24 pm

PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach