Things that make you laugh

Anything!

Re: Things that make you laugh

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:34 am

Interaction with the blonde at work.

Me "Jerry Seinfeld is coming to Australia for a stand up show next year, I'll be trying for tickets to that"

Blonde "I don't like comedians"

Me "Why not?"

Blonde "They're not funny"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7467 times
Been liked: 10755 times

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:07 am

For a moment there I thought it was your interaction on the brekky show....and Jen Hawkins
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:18 am

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:For a moment there I thought it was your interaction on the brekky show....and Jen Hawkins

I wish.... :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:34 am

( Click on the link and watch the video )

Two Brisbane men posing as top golfers fooled North Korean officials into playing in an international tournament in the totalitarian state.

Morgan Ruig and Evan Shay, both 28, were on a polo tour in China when they decided to enter the North Korean Amateur Golf Championships on October 8-9 by email.

They explained to 9News how they tricked authorities into believing they were an official Australian golf team and even had green blazers made to look the part.

The plucky duo had to surrender their passports to officials when they entered North Korea but enjoyed plenty of perks as honoured guests.

They were taken on official visits around the capital city of Pyongyang, and pictures show them standing next to statues of the country’s dictators Kim Jong-Un and Kim Jong-Il with bouquets of flowers.

The Brisbane men were chaperoned around for the entire five-day trip as part of the conditions of their travel.

However, the pair’s poor golf skills were exposed playing in the two-day tournament at Pyongyang Golf complex, North Korea's only golf course.

The event attracted 85 international players, many playing off a scratch handicap or single figures.

A local person told Mr Ruig and Mr Shay they had played so badly that "they brought shame on their families".

However, this has not deterred them from future pranks.

"I think there is a Somalia national golf open," Mr Ruig said

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/1 ... vG1Tfjf.99
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby HH3 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:11 am

I TOLD YOU SO

2013/14 NFL Tipping Comp Champion
HH3
Coach

Has liked: 3301 times
Been liked: 2432 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:13 am

HH3 wrote:Image

=D> :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Magellan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:24 am

Booney wrote:
HH3 wrote:Image

=D> :lol:

Hopefully for that honky 911's not as much of joke anymore.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 am

Booney wrote:( Click on the link and watch the video )

Two Brisbane men posing as top golfers fooled North Korean officials into playing in an international tournament in the totalitarian state.

Morgan Ruig and Evan Shay, both 28, were on a polo tour in China when they decided to enter the North Korean Amateur Golf Championships on October 8-9 by email.

They explained to 9News how they tricked authorities into believing they were an official Australian golf team and even had green blazers made to look the part.

The plucky duo had to surrender their passports to officials when they entered North Korea but enjoyed plenty of perks as honoured guests.

They were taken on official visits around the capital city of Pyongyang, and pictures show them standing next to statues of the country’s dictators Kim Jong-Un and Kim Jong-Il with bouquets of flowers.

The Brisbane men were chaperoned around for the entire five-day trip as part of the conditions of their travel.

However, the pair’s poor golf skills were exposed playing in the two-day tournament at Pyongyang Golf complex, North Korea's only golf course.

The event attracted 85 international players, many playing off a scratch handicap or single figures.

A local person told Mr Ruig and Mr Shay they had played so badly that "they brought shame on their families".

However, this has not deterred them from future pranks.

"I think there is a Somalia national golf open," Mr Ruig said

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/1 ... vG1Tfjf.99

:lol: Yeah, I don't think I'd be going back....

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/nort ... 9b2b3d605b

FURIOUS North Korea has demanded Aussie larrikins Morgan Ruig and Evan Shay return to Pyongyang and apologise for their prank appearance in a golf tournament in the communist state.

Ruig and Shay, both 28, created worldwide headlines after pretending to be members of the Australian golf team and fooling North Korean authorities into letting them play in a two-day international tournament in Pyongyang last month.

The pair, who had been playing polo in China when they decided to email organisers for an invitation, even had fake green golf jackets made up with Australian badges.

But neither Ruig nor Shay plays golf and performed so badly their North Korean caddie told them they had brought shame on their families.

The stunt has brought the lads international fame and they were mobbed by fans on a visit to the Gold Coast yesterday.

Ruig said outraged North Korean officials had now demanded an apology.

“We’ve been told by the travel agent who arranged the trip that North Korea wants us to go back to make an official apology on live TV,’’ he said.

“Yeah, no … we won’t be doing that any time soon.

“Years of hard labour in a North ­Korean prison doesn’t exactly appeal.’’

The pair, who work in real estate, have been inundated with interview ­requests as well as invitations to take part in everything from a Somalian golf tournament to a US jousting competition.

Their new-found fame has also attracted thousands of social media followers and propositions from women.

“We’re both single, so we don’t mind that,’’ Shay chuckled.

The pair will play in the Land Rover Polo in the City tournament in Brisbane on November 19.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby whufc » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:46 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo new contract is that much he could pay every AFL and NRL player wages for a season and still have 50 mil sitting in the bank

Crazy!!!!! Not sure whether to laugh or cry
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 pm

whufc wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo new contract is that much he could pay every AFL and NRL player wages for a season and still have 50 mil sitting in the bank

And he is worth every cent of it.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby whufc » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Jim05 wrote:
whufc wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo new contract is that much he could pay every AFL and NRL player wages for a season and still have 50 mil sitting in the bank

In footballing terms he certainly is
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:01 pm

whufc wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

His football talent alone is worth a heap but it's his marketing value that puts his value through the roof. He would make that amount back for Madrid and then some
Jim05
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:02 pm

whufc wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

His football talent alone is worth a heap but it's his marketing value that puts his value through the roof. He would make that amount back for Madrid and then some
Jim05
Coach

Postby Booney » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:25 pm

All that to cry like a bitch when someone brushes past him. Crazy? It sure is.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby mighty_tiger_79 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Look I cry like a bitch, like the best of them, when I miss a 1 foot putt, so Im sure I could do the same on the pitch. I'm not ashamed to admit that
Matty Wade is a star and deserves more respect from the forum family!
mighty_tiger_79
Coach

Has liked: 11807 times
Been liked: 3582 times

Postby Magellan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:02 am

"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby Booney » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 am

Bill Bailey, last night in the Theatre at the Ent Centre.

Absolutely ******* brilliant. Sides are sore this morning, jaw is too. Several times had tears just streaming down my face.

Excellent look at Brexit, the US election, politics in general, some very funny man vs woman lines and some truly outstanding musical performances. He's one talented musician in his own right, aside from his very good story telling skills and sense of timing and humour.

Obviously can't repeat a whole show ( he was on for just on 2 hours ) but one stood out.

"Men, married men, we pretty much spend our time staying out of the way until we're told to lift something and move it and then we die" :lol: :lol:
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Booney » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:03 am

How a colleague gets involved in so much bullshit in his community.

Examples of and not limited too :

His neighbour behind him building a retaining wall 100mm too close to his property. Yes, 100mm.
His neighbour across the road having a miniskip on the footpath for 3 days when council says nothing beyond 48 hours ( he called the council )
The council replacing footpaths and gutters around his are but not his street. He rang the council.
His kids made some representative sports teams, another kid pulled out,so the next kid in line comes into the team, he rings the association to find out how this kid got a gig without making the qualifying time? WTF...it's kids sports FFS!!

He's into everything....absolutely everything. He often asks me "What would you do?" Me, "I couldn't give a ****, makes no difference to my life".

He's not much of a fan of that attitude.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Postby Lightning McQueen » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:10 am

Booney wrote:How a colleague gets involved in so much bullshit in his community.

His neighbour behind him building a retaining wall 100mm too close to his property. Yes, 100mm.
His neighbour across the road having a miniskip on the footpath for 3 days when council says nothing beyond 48 hours ( he called the council )
The council replacing footpaths and gutters around his are but not his street. He rang the council.
His kids made some representative sports teams, another kid pulled out,so the next kid in line comes into the team, he rings the association to find out how this kid got a gig without making the qualifying time? WTF...it's kids sports FFS!!

He's into everything....absolutely everything. He often asks me "What would you do?" Me, "I couldn't give a ****, makes no difference to my life".

Yep, people need to calm their farm.

I hide them sorts on facebook but when we're bored we'll sit there and look at all their whinges and take the piss mimicking them for a while.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby MW » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:11 pm

Booney wrote:How a colleague gets involved in so much bullshit in his community.

Don't blame him for this one, but otherwise he's a bit of a Mrs Mangel
MW
Coach

Has liked: 2581 times
Been liked: 1822 times

PreviousNext

Board index   General Talk  General Discussion