Is he the blob that has the tats?
hairy cat
Under 16s

Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 28 times
Grassroots Team: Kapunda

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Postby OnSong » Sat May 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Mr Beefy wrote:So #3 would be S. Drainer?

Yep. Mitchell has a broken jaw in two places and in surgery tonight. Season might be over by the sounds. Missing a few teeth too.

Absolutely disgusted with what happened.

Even worse, second player we had off with the blood rule within two minutes, caused by the same guy.
Right in front of me. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
OnSong
Coach

Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 543 times

Postby hairy cat » Sun May 04, 2014 7:00 am

Apparantly this goose tried to ruffle joel last week cant play
Another Bgrader recruit that would be overpaid
hairy cat
Under 16s

Postby jumbo » Sun May 04, 2014 11:22 am

Any umpires report out of the match?

Similar issue a few years back that was addressed by the player concerned reaching the limit of suspended games and was subsequently de-registered under general community football rules. APFL didn't have to handle the issue in that case. How's this 'players' history stack up? Does he have a history of reports and similar behaviour?
jumbo
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times
Grassroots Team: Two Wells

Postby footys the winner » Sun May 04, 2014 11:53 am

Not the only incident of the day. Long plains ruckman left the ground with blood pissing out of his head from a knee.
footys the winner
Under 18s

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby OnSong » Sun May 04, 2014 12:01 pm

footys the winner wrote:Not the only incident of the day. Long plains ruckman left the ground with blood pissing out of his head from a knee.

Just to be clear, that was an accident in a rucking contest. Nothing untoward about that. Mind you, the spray he have his teammates and trainer was somewhat bizzare.
OnSong
Coach

Postby BOMBERS » Sun May 04, 2014 12:02 pm

Fantastic result for the HBFC at Mallala yesterday beating Mallala for the first time in 8 years.
Really good team effort and unlike the last game against Two wells the guys came out and looked switched on and it was 7 goals to 1 up in the first quarter.
Ben Dowdell was great and got his hands on it first all day and gave the midfielders first look and the likes of Stribling Duncan Appleton Thach Zanandrea and TJ were on top all day and to get 5 goals out of Duncan and Thach when resting in the forward line was a bonus. Another bonus was Hanson kicking straight ;)
BOMBERS
Rookie

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
Grassroots Team: Hamley Bridge

Postby footys the winner » Sun May 04, 2014 12:15 pm

OnSong wrote:
footys the winner wrote:Not the only incident of the day. Long plains ruckman left the ground with blood pissing out of his head from a knee.

Just to be clear, that was an accident in a rucking contest. Nothing untoward about that. Mind you, the spray he have his teammates and trainer was somewhat bizzare.

Anyway If drainer gets games. I hope the bloke that punched him in the back of the head from behind numerous times gets games too.
footys the winner
Under 18s

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 15 times

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Sun May 04, 2014 12:20 pm

OnSong wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:So #3 would be S. Drainer?

Yep. Mitchell has a broken jaw in two places and in surgery tonight. Season might be over by the sounds. Missing a few teeth too.

Absolutely disgusted with what happened.

Even worse, second player we had off with the blood rule within two minutes, caused by the same guy.

That's classic drainer for ya.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury North

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Sun May 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Nighthawk wrote:F***ing scum, number 3 didn't go within 10 metres of the contest once he came back on. Hope he gets what's coming for him. HC - Mitchell Daniel is in hospital with a broken jaw after number 3 elbowed him from behind completely unprovoked whilst Mitchell was jogging towards a stoppage. One of the more disgraceful acts you will see.

Right price are selling straws in bulk and 2 for 1 continental soups. Chicken noodle is a personal fav of mine.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Postby Woofa » Sun May 04, 2014 2:12 pm

footys the winner wrote:
OnSong wrote:

Anyway If drainer gets games. I hope the bloke that punched him in the back of the head from behind numerous times gets games too.

Yep saw that also. No.16 from Balak it was, think they call them coward punches these days, right in front of the umpire who did nothing. He did nothing about all the incidents all day that were happening to both sides. The hit on Scharenberg i think it was, didn't look like to untoward but was a shirt front that got him high. Didnt see the one on Mitchy Daniel, hope he gets back soon. However agree that number 3 for UFC didnt go near it after that. Tough footy is getting the footy, not whacking blokes.
Woofa
Rookie

Been liked: 9 times

Postby Lame Choice » Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 pm

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:F***ing scum, number 3 didn't go within 10 metres of the contest once he came back on. Hope he gets what's coming for him. HC - Mitchell Daniel is in hospital with a broken jaw after number 3 elbowed him from behind completely unprovoked whilst Mitchell was jogging towards a stoppage. One of the more disgraceful acts you will see.

Right price are selling straws in bulk and 2 for 1 continental soups. Chicken noodle is a personal fav of mine.

I expect you are suffering some mental delamination or otherwise misguided drunken humour with this post. :roll:
"As long as I live, I will deny taking performance enhancing drugs" Lance Armstrong 2010
Lame Choice
Under 16s

Been liked: 30 times

Postby Ace of Spades » Sun May 04, 2014 10:04 pm

That same dud tried to eye gouge one of our blokes.

Fair to say if 16 was smacking him in the back of the head it was more than deserved
Ace of Spades
Reserves

Grassroots Team: Hummocks-Watchman

Postby FroffiesMcVeigh » Mon May 05, 2014 12:00 am

Lame Choice wrote:
FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:

I expect you are suffering some mental delamination or otherwise misguided drunken humour with this post. :roll:

You sure delamination is the word you were looking for? I think you mean dilapidation, smart guy.
FroffiesMcVeigh
Under 18s

Postby Lame Choice » Mon May 05, 2014 9:59 am

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:
Lame Choice wrote:
FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:

You sure delamination is the word you were looking for? I think you mean dilapidation, smart guy.

No, I meant delamination. I don't see anything funny about having a face wired back together from a 'gun recruit' king hit. I'll leave it to UFC to decide whether he is worth the money.
p.s. 30 June is the last clearance date.
"As long as I live, I will deny taking performance enhancing drugs" Lance Armstrong 2010
Lame Choice
Under 16s

Postby Lame Choice » Mon May 05, 2014 11:42 am

On a positive note:

Big Nik is on 29 goals, 20 clear of the rest and averaging over 7 goals. On target for an easy ton you'd think.
Lame Choice
Under 16s

Postby hairy cat » Mon May 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Nice little cash cow!!!!
hairy cat
Under 16s

Postby Lightning McQueen » Mon May 05, 2014 1:16 pm

FroffiesMcVeigh wrote:

Disgraceful post.
HOGG SHIELD DIVISION V WINNER 2018.
Lightning McQueen
Coach

Has liked: 4339 times
Been liked: 7902 times

Postby OnSong » Mon May 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Congrats Swamp Donkey on the arrival of a Swamp Colt.

*colt is the term for baby male donkeys
OnSong
Coach

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  Other Footy Leagues  Country Footy