Pro Wrestling Talk

Any other sports

Re: Pro Wrestling Talk

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:34 am

Heyman sitting Indian-style in the ring (ala pipebomb promo) was great.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 44 times
Grassroots Team: Payneham NU

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:50 am

Lets be completely honest here. Unless Bryan is added to the main event at WM, Batista vs Orton will go down as the worst main event in the PPV's history.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby Bully » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:04 am

PUNK comes back and is entered, and wins
Bully
Coach

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 120 times

Postby Bully » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 am

hmmm, starting to notice a few boos towards goat man. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hype started to fade.
Bully
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:36 am

Bully wrote:hmmm, starting to notice a few boos towards goat man. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hype started to fade.

serious question. Are you watching the same raw as everyone else? :D
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Has liked: 3016 times
Been liked: 2384 times

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 am

Blackwhite wrote:Lets be completely honest here. Unless Bryan is added to the main event at WM, Batista vs Orton will go down as the worst main event in the PPV's history.

not that i can disagree with that. Bryan vs HHH makes alot of sense... I'm hoping he pulls double duty that night, if he beat hhh gets to go into the main event... something along those lines..
"Fellas, it’s OK to be in pain. It’s OK to hurt. It’s OK to be sad. It’s no longer OK to suffer in silence."
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:52 am

woodublieve12 wrote:
Bully wrote:hmmm, starting to notice a few boos towards goat man. I knew it was only a matter of time before the hype started to fade.

No I didn't, probably drowned out by a raucous Chi-town chanting YES....

The guy is so over you could win the tag titles with him
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 844 times

Postby Bully » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:17 am

woodublieve12 wrote:

Yep
Bully
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:18 am

I think when Brock was throwing the tvs out of the announcers table at the start one tv landed in the crowd near the ramp to the ring
Bully
Coach

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 am

Bully wrote:I think when Brock was throwing the tvs out of the announcers table at the start one tv landed in the crowd near the ramp to the ring

yeah i thought that too. :lol:

like you said bully, the shield v wyatts match was awesome...

How good is hhh as a heel, you actually want to punch the screen sometimes. :lol:
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby cokadonkeytoo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

The commentating during the Wyatts v Shield match was hilarious
Get that corn outta my face!!
cokadonkeytoo
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Para Hills

Postby woodublieve12 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:30 pm

cokadonkeytoo wrote:The commentating during the Wyatts v Shield match was hilarious

:lol: it was pretty good...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Bully wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Yep

Bully, you have made some outrageous statements recently, however surley you have to be joking with this one?
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby wristwatcher » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Bully wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:

Yep

Bully, you have made some outrageous statements recently, however surley you have to be joking with this one?

Mate the blokes got no idea. Now before you get all defensive and sad and say that I am bullying you Bully, don't blame me. Blame your narrow minded unwillingness to recognize talent and your lame post attempting to undermine one of the hottest streaks in WWE history that has been built on pure wrestling talent.

In the end your lack of analytical ability is only doing your wrestling viewing an injustice. For over a year you have been trying to tell the world Daniel Bryant is over rated and is no Mark Henry :)) but it might be time to suck it up and let it go. Your wrong, very wrong. Your entitled to an opinion and that's fine but brick walls are hard, Velvet sky is hot, Beer is good and Daniel Bryant is as good as there is in the business currently. One day eventually his popularity will fade, but it wont be anytime soon because when it comes time to work the guy has balls, heart and ability and true wrestling fans respect that. 8)
The PNU Falcs 2005,06,13 x 2,14 and Div 1 Premiers in 2019......The SA 3peat - 2003,04,05
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Bully » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 pm

wristwatcher wrote:

Mate the blokes got no idea. Now before you get all defensive and sad and say that I am bullying you Bully, don't blame me. Blame your narrow minded unwillingness to recognize talent and your lame post attempting to undermine one of the hottest streaks in WWE history that has been built on pure wrestling talent.

In the end your lack of analytical ability is only doing your wrestling viewing an injustice. For over a year you have been trying to tell the world Daniel Bryant is over rated and is no Mark Henry :)) but it might be time to suck it up and let it go. Your wrong, very wrong. Your entitled to an opinion and that's fine but brick walls are hard, Velvet sky is hot, Beer is good and Daniel Bryant is as good as there is in the business currently. One day eventually his popularity will fade, but it wont be anytime soon because when it comes time to work the guy has balls, heart and ability and true wrestling fans respect that. 8)

time to get a moderator I think.
Bully
Coach

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Bully wrote:
wristwatcher wrote:

time to get a moderator I think.

Bully, WW is right. You are delusional at the best of times.
Blackwhite
Reserves

Postby woodublieve12 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:59 am

everyone is entitled to there opinion, whether we agree with it or not...
For example i thought Ultimate Warrior was not that good... And think he is massively overrated!!!! I also don't mind John Cena and doesn't bother me at all... And Daniel Bryan is the better wrestler then CM Punk...
woodublieve12
Coach

Postby wristwatcher » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:17 am

Careful BlackWhite or he will tell the teacher on you as well.

Obviously I have really offended you for a grown man to take that action.

I am actually not a bad person so if I have upset you that much I will leave you alone.

I know as well as anyone that a wrestling audience is made up of all kinds. It is a little peculiar that I have criticised your posts or wrestling opinions and defended Daniel Bryant and been spoken to by a moderator whilst you have said I wouldn't want children to be taught by WW which is an attack on me personally as you refer to not me as a poster but my teaching job in my personal life. Whatever, I think you have been a bit precious but that's fine. If you give it out you need to be willing to take it.

Lets all move on. So i would like to publicly apologise to anyone who has got hurt feelings, been offended or has received any criticism from me. perhaps buying a ticket to the next local wrestling show i appear in and booing, give me the dreaded thumbs down and telling me i am shit might be an excellent release mechanism.

It's all about the Wrestling
wristwatcher
Coach

Postby Bully » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 am

You started the personal attacks wristwatcher hence my reply of I would never send my next child to a school you teach in. So if you want to blame someone for the personal attacks then blame yourself .

You just continued along with it

And I tried to end it by going to a moderator as personal attacks are not good from anyone .
Bully
Coach

Postby helicopterking » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:31 am

The only way to sort you two out is by a wrestling match.

Bulltista vs Wristian

:D :D
helicopterking
Coach

Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 666 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Other Sports  Other Sports